[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i had a terrible encounter this morning, still paranoid from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1482238946444.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1482238946444.png
358KB, 552x543px
So i had a terrible encounter this morning, still paranoid from it.
I accidentally managed to summon the devil i think, and as soon as it came i ran away scared shitless. Should i try again or be glad i got out alive. Pic unrelated
>>
>>18463534
Bump, im about to go to sleep and i really need some expert advice
>>
>>18463675
>im about to go to sleep and i really need some expert advice

Don't smoke in bed.
>>
>>18463534
>larping faggot
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>18463690
No look here man, im not a theist, mostly agnostic but culturally a christian. I accidentally stumbled upon this shit and it freaked the fuck out of me. I just need some advice if i was imagining shit or if i fucked myself badly.
>>
>>18463695
my advice would be to get legit video and/or pics. no shakey camera blurry bullshit. once you have that we will be able to help you.
>>
>>18463702
Well you see i've tried out this bullshit in reality before and figured out it was just edgy stupidity. I managed to contact him in my dream. Now dont think oh it was just my imagination. I called him out in my dream saying i wanted to sell my soul to him. And as soon as i said that i saw light in my eyes just like when you push on them when theyre closed and i heard a deep fucked up sound. Safe to say i started yelling and woke up scared badly. I just wanna know if i fucked myself with the idiocy or if im ok.
>>
>>18463715
I saw an amazing piece of monopoly equipment if it rings any bells. Al the cards were suited in leather their own leather pockets. Only other clue i remember
>>
>>18463718
it could just be a dream, but when you dream you are in another density that interdimensional beings can access. bad ones feed off of negative energy. you could have fucked with a djnn or something. ultimately, you give it power. dont give it negative energy to feed off of.
>>
>>18463735
Oh ok, thank you for the words of confidence. I was a bit silly from the whole ordeal. I just got scared by an ordinary nightmare.
>>
>>18463534
Ive been here. Just jack off into a tissue and you have to cover your chest with it. Then after 10 minutes, take salt water, gargle it, hold it in your mouth, and run outside and spit it out. You will have warded the house but once you step outside, youre on your own. Take pictures so i can see you did it right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.