[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ is God. *If you died tonight and find yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

File: cherubimwings.jpg (155KB, 911x547px) Image search: [Google]
cherubimwings.jpg
155KB, 911x547px
Jesus Christ is God.

*If you died tonight and find yourself standing before God, will you go to Heaven or hell?*

1. *Man is a Sinner in the Eyes of a Holy God.*

•Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

2. *There is a Price For Our Sin. Burning in Hell Forever.*

•Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

3. *Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again the third day!*

•Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

•1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” This is the Gospel.

4. *By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we are immediately saved forever, salvation cannot be lost if you sin.*

•Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
>>
File: jesusisgodperiod.jpg (411KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodperiod.jpg
411KB, 500x909px
>>18463446
>>
>>18463446
>>
>>18463446
>>
Christ never claimed to be God.
>>
File: camp_of_israel.jpg (48KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
camp_of_israel.jpg
48KB, 600x476px
>>18463454
John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The jews killed Jesus BECAUSE He claimed to be God. This is the type of nonsense you people say (muslims mostly) without actually doing any research.

Pic related.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>18463454
Pic even more related.
>>
I punch karate punch Jesus Christ in the testicles, then I would grab him by the throat and throw him into hell. That stupid ape-in-sandals thinks he is soo special by calling it a sacrifice to die when he knew for a fact that he would come back to life, over and over, as if it were a real sacrifice. Hey guys, I am going to die but since I have the power of God it must be a real fancy feat, worship me and give me your souls because I want them. Hey guys I am God but there are many things that I can't have.
>>
>>18463459
>without actually doing any research.
How ironic.
>>
>>18463465
The LORD rebuke thee.

>>18463467
Explain, why and I'll educate you as to why you're wrong. I've done more than my fair share of research.

I wont hold my breath though. Such a response like yours is only to instill a certain amount of confidence in your post and make mine look less credible.
>>
File: doorpost-passover.jpg (36KB, 520x351px) Image search: [Google]
doorpost-passover.jpg
36KB, 520x351px
>>18463446
Door Post, Passover.
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131KB, 700x1152px) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131KB, 700x1152px
>>18463446
>>
File: truthwillsetyoufree.jpg (551KB, 630x1727px) Image search: [Google]
truthwillsetyoufree.jpg
551KB, 630x1727px
>>18463446
>>
File: jesusislordofall.jpg (213KB, 706x1249px) Image search: [Google]
jesusislordofall.jpg
213KB, 706x1249px
Jesus Christ is God.
Salvation is by faith alone.
All Glory be to God.
Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Fide, Solo Christo, Sola Scriptura.
Amen.
>>
>>18463472
You worship an evil Jesus Christ, who gives strokes to elderly people across the globe, because he is an evil monster.
The tongue of the true snake, Jesus Christ, has fooled the ignorant to worship him.
Instead of convincing people himself , he sends slaves like you to do his work of evil, because Jesus Christ is lazy.
>>
>>18463509
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
>>
>>18463472
If you don't worship me I'll send u to hell forever
Now that's a loving god
>>
>>18463446
You suck at interpreting the bible. Why do you even offend God and Christ by blasphemously distorting their truths to fit your agenda, you disgusting fucking excuse for a human being.

There is no hell beyond what we build for ourselves. Everyone is God in spirit, you're brainwashed and pathetic, I don't even need to tell you to kill yourself, you probably already have plans to do so.
>>
File: 1480418081127.jpg (2MB, 1745x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1480418081127.jpg
2MB, 1745x3104px
>>18463446
Nothing written by Paul, the false apostle, is guaranteed inspired truth. He was denounced by an actual apostle (paul) through his epistles and by jesus himself via revelations.

www.judaismvschristianity.com/paulthe.htm

https://exodus2thekingdom.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/did-johns-epistle-identify-paul-as-a-false-prophet/
>>
>>18463454
Yes he did
>>
>>18463731
"Nothing written by Paul, the false apostle, is guaranteed inspired truth"

lol. The ignorance.

>>18463716
I love heavenly rewards, thanks.

Also, I do not interpret the Bible to fit my own anything. I just read it for what it says. You think you're God? You read the Bible? Haha. You're not God, you have no spirit of God in you, unless you're born again. "everyone is God in spirit" haha. This is proof you've never read the Bible.
>>
>>18463769
>I cite sources biblical
>Haha no that's ignorant you're ignorant.

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly unto him."
>>
>>18463775
Oh I've done my research on Paul, he is 100% sent by God and his writings inspired through him by the Holy Spirit. So that verse does not apply to me, it does apply to you however.

It is folly and shame unto him, btw. You're welcome.
>>
>>18463779
We'll see.
>>
>>18463780
Haha, yes you'll see. I already know.
>>
>>18463769
And so you choose to berate people and make yourself feel superior, that's a good goy.
>>
>>18463803
When people say really stupid and uninformed things, I can't help it. It's just so silly and ignorant. It's 2016. And I do not feel superior, where did you get that idea from? Me being right and pointing it out does not make me feel superior, you people just make me tired with your false claims it's not even worth addressing anymore.

"Jesus never claimed to be God!" and there's literally passage after passage after passage after passage, hundreds of them in the OT and NT that proves Jesus is God. The whole of OT was leading up and showing over and over again, who the messiah is, what He will do, who He is, etc.

Then you have the "paul aiint no real apostle, duurrr" it's like people love the lie over the truth 99% of the time.

You calling me a good goy, for telling you the truth and giving you the message of eternal life. Lol.
>>
>>18463685
/thread
>>
>>18463446
>*If you died tonight and find yourself standing before God, will you go to Heaven or hell?*

I'd blow a raspberry at him and go to Hell to take my place at Lucifer's side as a boss ass bitch.
>>
>>18463685
Hell is exactly what you're asking for. Not worshiping God. Stop complaining. Who the hell do you think gives you and sustains you right now? Who gives you breath? Life? Who makes your heart beat? Who makes your ears function? Who gave you life?

Hell is no life, no breath, no sustainability at all. You don't want to worship God? Don't do it. Hell is where you go, you choose to do it so enjoy it.

You're a criminal, accusing the judge of forcing you to go to prison for your crimes. Lmao. Moron.
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (389KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
389KB, 792x612px
>>18463838
Lucifer is not the devil. :p
>>
>>18463851
This is the type of stupidity you get when you do not read the KJV Bible. Go read what the KJV says. ":p"
>>
>>18463849
Earth is hell.
>>
>>18463855
You are house.
(is this how I play the game of saying random things that aren't true?)
>>
>>18463838

That's right, you're completely correct.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: - Matt 25:41

Lucifer will be the biggest victim of hell and you will be right there next to him.
>>
>>18463446
That you are preaching Paul tells me you know nothing about the origin of your professed faith, nor have you shown any interest in getting to the bottom of the mystery and understanding the various conflicting factions and agendas on display in the Bible. Jesus condemned Paul in Revelation in his address to the Ephesians. He was a nark. A Roman antichrist. All serious students of the Hebrew and Greek scriptures know this.
>>
>>18463869
lol. 10/10 troll.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.