[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do pagan cults still practice witchcraft in secrecy in the British

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0822.jpg (568KB, 1500x1488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
568KB, 1500x1488px
Do pagan cults still practice witchcraft in secrecy in the British Isles like in the Wicker Man?
>>
>>18462948
As a British man I can tell you that we don't practice it in secrecy. I don't know what lies your government has been feeding you, but we aren't all posh twats sipping on tea and eating scones. The entirety of England is paganistic, and if you haven't sacrificed a female child to the harvest before your eighteenth birthday then you aren't really an Englishman at all. The Angel of the North is perhaps the biggest wicker man in England, I bet they tell you it's some artistic sculpture or something, don't they? In actuality, it is burnt down every year in order to secure a bountiful crop and a new one erected in its place. The Scottish do the same with The Kelpies in Falkirk. We aren't on good terms at the moment, though, the country is being torn apart by civil unrest as we, the English, are still holding William Wallace in the Tower of London. The Scottish referendum had naught to do with Europe, it was meant to be a peace treaty betwixt my nation and theirs, but everything fell apart, and the war still rages on the homefront. We expect a second 'referendum' peace treaty will be discussed soon, however I fear if it is not resolved in due course then we shall destroy one another utterly.
>>
>>18463005
Where do the fae folk fit into this schema? I'm so glad to get woke on the REAL England and not MSM propaganda. Are the legendary big cats organized into some sort of council? What of the black dog?
>>
>>18462948
>in secrecy
If we knew about it, and were willing to tell you, it wouldn't be a secret.
>>
>>18463035
The fae folk have become something of a guerrilla faction all to itself nowadays. They started, as I'm sure you can imagine, as the 'make love not war' type group, vehemently protesting the English-Scot war, but when they began dropping like flies themselves they retreated into the countries' respective national parks. Much of the conflict at the moment is taking place in the new no man's land located between Hadrian's Wall and Antonine Wall. Word from the front lines is that the Scots have dug a trench waterway along the breadth of Antonine Wall, hoping, I presume, that their continual chipping away at the land coupled with the natural geographic process of erosion will result in the country literally breaking away from us.

I would say it is the only taciturn thing the Scots can do now. The battle is locked in a stalemate at the moment, but each day more factories, and thus weapons, are constructed in what used to be the nation of Wales. When the war broke out, we did what us English do best, promised Wales the security and wealth of the New British Empire and stabbed them in their backs as soon as we were in their country. We enslaved the people, drained the country of its resources and even ate all of their sheep.

Each year the sacrifices need be greater and greater as the strain on resources increases. We cannot, at this point, afford to have a bad year of harvest, and neither can the Scots. One missed offering would surely spell disaster for the nation.
>>
>>18463005
if i could trace my blood back to wallace does that mean shit? and also dude are you serious
>>
>>18463131
It's unlikely the Scots would have you since you are only tangibly related, and not a pureblood Scot. I'd wager they cannot be too careful these days.

I only wish it were a joke. This damned war continues unabated and seemingly without end. The village to which I belong is small, and rural, and so the ravages of the unending battle has yet to reach me and mine in earnest. But our population dwindles, and it shall only decline as the days progress. We must sacrifice one child before Spring Equinox, to ensure a bountiful spring and summer, and one prior to the Winter Solstice, to ensure we make it through the harsh winters. Many of my dearest friends took to the frontlines, and we keep in correspondence. The things they tell me are just horrifying. The barbarians strike their encampments under the cover of night, their faces hidden and distorted by masks of the blue facepaint of old. The men are lucky; for they are scalped and left for dead. The women, however - the women are taken back north. It truly fills my greyed heart with dread, thinking what awaits them in the hedonistic hives of Glasgow and Inverness.

They are still not the most unfortunate though, for those that find themselves taken to the bastion of Edinburgh - words cannot articulate the fate that awaits those unlucky few.
>>
The Isle of Wight is infamous for this and has been for decades. Even David Icke who resides on the island takes part.
>>
File: Banshee3.jpg (141KB, 595x403px) Image search: [Google]
Banshee3.jpg
141KB, 595x403px
here in the United States, at least for everyday folks, the pagan festivals and whatnot are pretty informal and common... just come as you are and have a good time.... they have drum circles and stuff like that

it's quite reminiscent of how you imagine ancient Europe or rural Europe would have been

this has just been my experience, desu... i'm sure that there are a whole bunch of varying degrees of paganism nowadays from common festivals to secret cults to whatever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.