[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anything exists, /x/? What's the ultimate point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1476597433456.png (733KB, 959x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1476597433456.png
733KB, 959x1008px
Why does anything exists, /x/? What's the ultimate point? We could just not exist and it'd be the same, we are all going to die anyway...
>>
That's why you should live the day however you want. Do not cede to other people's demands. Just do whatever you enjoy cause you are going to die anyway.
>>
>>18462576
>Why does anything exists, /x/?

No one is EVER going to give a satisfying answer to that question. It is beyond the reach of human intellect. It's pointless.
>>
>>18462580
It exists because we do.
>>
>>18462582
Why do we exist then?
>>
>>18462576
But I'm super significant, that image means nothing to me. We exist with an aim of being happy, I think. But I guess that's impossible, we'll never be satisfied. Unless you already are happy, in which case, fuck you.
>>
>>18462588
>We exist with an aim of being happy,
I think the same. There's really nothing that can compare to pure happiness. Just live the way you want and do whatever that pleases you.
>>
enjoy the ride.
>>
>>18462576
You're asking the wrong questions
>>
You are asking the wrong question: it's not important why things exist but rather where existence unveils itself, or in other words where the fuck does existence exists?
>>
File: hicksapproves.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hicksapproves.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>>18462605
>>
>>18462576

You can't not exist. Think about it. You can't ever know what it's like to not exist, because to know what it would feel like to not exist...you would need to exist.

And if you didn't exist, you wouldn't know that you didn't exist...because you wouldn't exist to know that.

So no, if you didn't exist, it wouldn't be the same, you wouldn't even know that you wouldn't exist.

I can't tell you why anything exists, I can only tell you that you exist, and that you only can exist, that you will continue to exist.
>>
>>18462616
tell that to people who have had "ego death" trips
>>
I cringe at the thought of the number of nonsensical new age babble posts this thread is going to inspire.

It is already happening,

>>18462616
>>18462611
>>18462588
>>
>>18462616
fainting is pretty much not-existing. Same with getting a anesthesia
>>
>>18462632
How's that not the truth? anyone?
>>
>>18462576
you will not ask stupid question like this
if there are only 7 human left on earth

see? even your logic / rationaility is useless when the situation change
it's not even the great tool to find the true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCIre-oSHQ
>>
>>18462728
>you will not ask stupid question like this
>if there are only 7 human left on earth
....?
so what if there's only 7 human left on earth? what's stopping me from questioning?
>>
bumprina
>>
Well imagine there being nothing, that nothing could only be "something" if it were being percieved by something. True nothingness is absence of concsiousness.

It's not something that is apparent to logic but something that is intuitive and innate in us.

So things are because there is one source of creation and that one source of creation is made of conscisousness.
When you really begin understanding that you will realize that the nature of all things is of this one thing, it is all concsiousness in some way and you are an "extension" of this source as you constantly create by percieving.
>>
>>18462576

Welcome to existentialism. Try to find something to replace it before it becomes nihilism.
>>
>>18462620
So you're just refuting the information they are trying to convey by asserting that they are all part of one "collective" with some kind of agenda that is inherently flawed? To me that just sounds like you are too biased to look at the actual information of their post.

You could of course argue that this is "New Age" logic but that would just be an endless loop.

I'm not even a part of the New Age movement really, neither are the other posters I think but perhaps you should consider that while todays forms of orginized spirituality may be flawed in many ways but they still contain truth. Spiritual systems change as our concsiousness changes and the "New Age" movement is just one of the more current manifestations of it.

I'm not any of these guys you replied to by the way.
>>
>>18462620
>DUDE NOTHING MATTERS CAUSE SCIENCE LMAO

hey redditt
>>
>>18462620
>ugh i cant stand all these differing opinions guess ill just have to call them out without adding any personal opinions or unique thoughts of my own
>>
File: Cycle-of-birth-and-death-web.jpg (239KB, 862x645px) Image search: [Google]
Cycle-of-birth-and-death-web.jpg
239KB, 862x645px
>>18462576
The ultimate point is to experience life through one of the infinite variations.
You will die one day and be united with the infinite whole. For now, you live and breathe is a dream created by the consciousness of the universe itself.
Honestly, there might not be a point to it all besides loving life and enjoying the unfolding of it all.
I've spent my entire life asking these questions, and the answers change with myself and what I wish to believe.
When you die, you will most likely live again. And when you are dead, you will ant to be alive again. That is how the universe chugs on.
There are some things that cannot be known, only felt. Whatever you feel in your heart will bring you back to what gives this individual life meaning.
>>
This is wierd but hear me out. From my point of view and according to the multiverse theory there are loads of universes/timelines an infinite number. In these timelines Every possibility and outcome has happened and our one ended up with consciousness. Im sure this may of happened to many other timelines. Imagine if paranormal messages are Intellegent beings in over universes trying to reach us. But I imagine its not possible to physically enter another timeline.
>>
hmm
>>
>>18462584
We exist because reality exists.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.