[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going through my edgy phase and want to curse someone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1481158351726.jpg (251KB, 1400x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1481158351726.jpg
251KB, 1400x1106px
I'm going through my edgy phase and want to curse someone. How do I do it? pic unrelated
>>
>>18462148
Cum on a biscuit while yelling oogha booga really loudly; thinking of the person you're wanting to curse.
>>
>>18462148
>I'm going through my edgy phase and want to curse someone. How do I do it? pic unrelated

Please give us more information. Like why that person wronged you? Jealously is acceptable. Is it safe to assume you only have one individual in mind to harm? Or a group? Would you care to elaborate on what you consider a curse? Does the person you refer to have a FB account?
>>
>>18462148
Set the scene, light some scented candles and sit in a quiet room with no distractions

Breathe deep, no more than 10 times per second

Get a sharpened pencil, and jam it into your right temple you fucking cringy faggot
>>
There are many witchcraft spells and voodoo hexes that would suit your needs. Do you have any item or anything from the intended target? Such as a lock of hair or their picture? A blood sacrifice may be needed depending on the strength and type of curse you wish to inflict. Last thing, are you certain your target is not a witch or warlock themselves? Be weary as these have the power of the three fold law.
>>
>>18462652
Something along the lines of getting him in an accident or something.
>>18462772
I have a picture and I'm sure he's no witch.
>>
File: handwire.jpg (14KB, 303x179px) Image search: [Google]
handwire.jpg
14KB, 303x179px
>>18462784
Bad luck curses are easy! Not to pry, because I know how hard it can be to explain emotion, but would you care to tell us why and what he did to you feel that way? As long as you do feel it, then it is real, it is the source of the power to will paranormal.
If you want, I can curse him for you... no cost.
>>
>>18462800
>but would you care to tell us why and what he did to you, for you to feel that way
>>
>>18462148
>edgy phase
That doesn't sound as if you'll have the dedication to see results by any means other than luck.
>How do I do it?
You're also a stone-cold n00b, which means that you won't be efficient, so it'll take 10 forevers to get results.

Consider this scenario
>be me in 8th grade
>me and a few others smoke cigs outside the school every lunch
>everyone gets busted but this one bitch
>she claims she CAN'T BE suspended, it's IMPOSSIBLE, etc. Also she's a bitch!
It's ON
>Fire the curse: "Get suspended, bitch!"
Seems like an easy enough kiddie curse...
>Doesn't get suspended that year, DOES detect me and claims I won't win
>Activate OCD mode
>Keep it going
>All the way through 8th, 9th, and into 10th grades. We went from jr. high into high school
>She finally fucking loses and gets suspended
>I show my smug win face
Two and a half years to get the results
That's shit ROI unless you're going to use your learned skills to more-easily curse others later, like I did
>>
File: 1467610439838.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1467610439838.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>18462772
>>
>>18462800
It's kinda hard to explain, lets just say he was a fucking asshole and I can't do shit even if I wanted to.
>>
>>18462806 cont'd
That's not to say that you can't get beginner's luck and fluke in a win faster. Sometimes things are just lined up right, and all you need to do is the equivalent of poking it with your finger. Just don't count on it.

But that didn't even get into the other stuff you should know, like how to repel blowback and avoid backfires. I didn't really give a shit about backfires for that little-bad curse, but for things like accidents, you need to be more careful.
>>
>>18462148
>I'm going through my edgy phase
please leave
>>
>>18462806
>>18462817
So you just shouted >Get suspended, bitch! in your head?
>>
>>18462806
Sadly this is the type of scenario describe how come curses end up working. Not very satisfying. Just though sheer probability, given enough time, something that isn't impossible does eventually come to pass.
Do 95% of all students live their whole lives without getting suspended? Yes. Does risky behavior and willful disobedience increase likely hood of getting busted? Yes.
Powerful curses can work very quickly and with instant results. /x/ has many answers, either way you will learn about what you seek.
>>
>>18462812
>It's kinda hard to explain, lets just say he was a fucking asshole and I can't do shit even if I wanted to.
Hundreds of millions of people get bullied everyday, for thousands and thousands of years. We can only surmise that only a very small percentage were able to invoke supernatural powers as means for revenge and justice.
Do you have boiling hate towards this person, enough to stay up all night and weeks, planning on how to commit murder or pain against them, regardless of consequences of being caught? Is your rage and demand for justice more valuable than your own very life or soul? Good news for you.
Some rare humans are born from a bloodline of witches, they have natural mystical power at a snap of a finger. Others may spend years, some waste their whole lives on trying to learn sorcery, never finding it.
Even without a propensity for magic, murderous intent is a great source for casting curses. You find that and your whole world will change.
>>
Poor OP

So the big bad bully pushed you in a locker and took your lunch money?
>>
>I goes on the the internet to curse people, which is negative juju; just because im fucking lazy

No wonder this board is 90% garbage.
>>
>>18462831
Well, his thoughts are a form of reality, it is real in his mind and no where else. Hexes seem to work by probability, if he had any sort of magic in himself, he did cause it to happen outside his mind. He caused a supernatural event for his own benefit and no one else in the world could accuse him of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.