[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do yall know anything about where or how I can make some wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wish me.jpg (404KB, 641x1024px)
wish me.jpg
404KB, 641x1024px
Do yall know anything about where or how I can make some wishes that will come true, like going back in time?
>>
Yeah, I just haven't take advantage of it yet because I like being a disappointment to my family and working 15 hours a week at Arby's at 27
>>
That is one of the best wishes that I have heard of. If you were to perform magic, then why not do magics where you could go back in time. Everyone wishes for stupid things, but time travel is just brilliant. Endless possibilities. Have you even planned what you will do if you went back in time? What would be the circumstances? Would you only previous body still exist or would you kill your younger self and replace it with your current mature brain?
>>
File: captainRico.jpg (1MB, 3000x2012px) Image search: [Google]
captainRico.jpg
1MB, 3000x2012px
>>18462670
Reverse time travel is neither possible nor practical.
>>
>>18464630
>nor practical.
Are you kidding? You would know every single Superbowl winner, if you had a great brain, you could memorize dates and numbers to big lotteries. You know would who your friends were and who your future enemies were. You would avoid all disasters in life. Your personality would that be of an adult while a kid, you would be considered a wise prodigy. Stock Market and Companies that didn't exist you would bet on. You could even save lives. Are people only resistant of the idea because it would be too much power to conceive for another anon to control? You morality can't dictate against a power that transcends reality.
>>
>>18461642
Can't go back in time. You can change the future, though.
>>
>>18465045
>Can't go back in time. You can change the future, though.
But all this talk of magics, the occult, god, aliens on earth, and you all can't fathom the possibility of time travel?
>>
>>18464661
You're talking about changing all of your experiences, is, the things that made you who you are. Why would you do that?
>>
>>18465045
Do you think that when they finally create the future gate, someone will come through?
>>
>>18461642
Well there's some evidence that /pol/ is altering reality, but I don't think /x/ has that power.
>>
File: 1407355828509.jpg (53KB, 404x464px) Image search: [Google]
1407355828509.jpg
53KB, 404x464px
>>18465103
>>
>>18465102
>You're talking about changing all of your experiences, is, the things that made you who you are. Why would you do that?
It already made you, you just went back in time, possibly making a new alternate reality
>>
>>18464661
You know, according to time rules, everything you're saying would create a universe ending paradox
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.