[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Luciferian, and I'd like to have a conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_nfsbgpR37T1rvbvh5o1_500.jpg (180KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfsbgpR37T1rvbvh5o1_500.jpg
180KB, 500x707px
I'm a Luciferian, and I'd like to have a conversation about the school.

Please ask questions as you like.

Lucifer is not Satan, they are two totally different angels. Lucifer was an angel that was tricked by Satan. Lucifer is The Light and while Satan is the Evil Snake and Beast that controls him.

Lucifer is the Light Bringer, The Key Holder, Dreamer, and Criminal Red King.
>>
>>18461264
>the school.
???
>>
>>18461275
middle school.
>>
>>18461275
The school of spiritual thought, I didn't want to say belief system cause it's not a faith even though we regard Lucifer as a real and existing entity.
>>
I haven't read the book yet but here is the Grimoire on Lucifer.
>>
So what is it you believe in?

If christians believe Christ is/was our saviour then you believe...
>>
nah Lucifer and Satan are the same entity

and you are literally a "Luciferian" because you thought it would be cool and edgy
>>
>>18461264
are you a theistic Luciferian or was Ayn Rand just not rebellious enough for you
>>
>>18461297
We believe Christ is the savior, but it's complicated, we believe that the soul of the universe, the Light, is Lucifer and that it is being controlled by a monstrous ultra terrestrial octopus like snake entity that is pure evil. We believe that this entity uses lucifer to create this false holographic matrix reality based upon domination, ordo ab chao.
We believe lucifer is unconscious and sleeping

We believe that christ will defeat satan and take control of lucifer back from satan and use lucifer as a weapon to defeat the hell spawn of stan and then the soul of christ combined with the power of the light as it's body lucifer will "wake up" and this reality will end.
>>
>>18461264
This "lucifer" bullshit is propaganda. There never was a being named lucifer, and there never will be. you've been tricked by satan yourself, bub.
>>
File: 9fd78f526287d122134cf6ccfaf4809b.jpg (485KB, 736x1101px) Image search: [Google]
9fd78f526287d122134cf6ccfaf4809b.jpg
485KB, 736x1101px
>>18461317
This false holographic reality, made of light, is actually all made of that entity which has no consciousness of it's own yet as it has not yet been fully born and is instead controlled by an outside force of pure evil.

Christs duty is to redeem the spirit of the universe and free us form the masquerade.
>>
>>
Imagine a little boy having a dream, and in that dream he is made to do very bad things, but everyone in the dream rewards him for it and acts like his friend and he cannot tell the difference between good and bad because he is under the spell of some drug.

this little boy who can travel the stars like peter pan and do any evil as nonchalant fun without realizing the consequences of his actions, is lucifer.

Bright, sun souled, translucent, eyes closed, ruby colored naked body out which every form of monster imaginable emerges like form a portal. totally unaware and unable to know the evil which owns it's soul
>>
>>18461352
says who?
>>
>>18461352
please reference Biblical scripture on this
>>
>>18461371
>>18461367
it's not in biblical scripture, it's occult.
>>
>>18461317
>>18461326
yea according to who?
>>
>>18461326
Elaborate please. Why is Lucifer the light?
>>
>>18461326
Also how did you find this school?
>>
>>18461374
citations please? "the occult" is not a source. the only reason why anybody believes in a 'lucifer' is because one day somebody made a poor translation of the bible.
>>
>>18461375
also what about the teachings of, idk, every other religion throughout all of human history
>>
>>18461387
don't try and dodge the question. we're not talking about all the other religions and belief systems, we're talking about yours. you started the thread, remember?
>>
>>18461377
Because he is an illusion ultimately.

Like in a video game things only hurt you until you turn off collision.

Lucifer is the soul of the false reality, the root "Artificial Intelligence", the Sun of the Material world.

A computer program exists no where physically, and yet it exists.

He is chaos, the Light.
In the end, he is the deity of light, he is the light, he is the material form which all matter in this universe is made of and yet the entire universe and ever other universe that ever has or will be, is not real.
>>
>>18461390
citation please
>>
>>18461389
that's not me, i'll use a name

>>18461385
Can't say really, it found me.
>>18461386
It's so much deeper than that. The bible and many of the books we have only give half truths and half of the story, on purpose, because the real world is hidden form view.
>>
>>18461399
again, says who??? why do you keep avoiding this question?
>>
>>18461418
idk there's a few people who believe this stuff. they found me and after I had an experience they tasked me with delivering the message to others even though I don't want to.
>>
>>18461420
you don't even know who they are? why do you believe them then? what experience?
>>
>>18461420
what are their names.
>>
I hear voices that control me can you help I'm fine with them but just wondering if you can help me sort of you seem iree
>>
Some things I do for my lord Lucifer include spread profane messages as well as sodomy. I'm practically guaranteed a throne in Hell at this point.
>>
>>18461423
I got to look behind the veil.

>>18461426
they don't reveal themselves in that manner.

they

they came to me in my dreams.
>>
>>18461429
they also lie a lot but have best interest at heart always sometimes say not nice things
>>
>>18461438
no, in all likelyhood, you did not. you have literally been decieved by demons and you need Jesus.
>>
>>18461390
Well what states that he is the "Light"
>>
File: theOpusLaughs.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
theOpusLaughs.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>18461446
what if jesus won't answer.

what if god doesn't care.
>>
>>18461446
No, John. You are the demons.
>>
So why do you believe in Lucifer even though the whole Lucifer story is a bit of fairly recent Christian legend based on a misinterpretation of a poetic device used by St. Jerome?
>>
oh great, more christfag larping
>>
>>18461461
Because I've seen and seeing is believing.
>>
>>18461471
hey what about the illuminati triangle and voices in the head like the band guided by voices
>>
>>18461390
I wish to learn about this movement
>>
>>18461264
I actually understand OP. Seen the references. Satanist here, but part of the Assembly of Light Bringers and various luciferian groups on social media
>>
>>18461480
Bearers faded
>>
File: IMG_1085.jpg (243KB, 969x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1085.jpg
243KB, 969x1045px
What's your opinion of Yeshua?
>>
>>18461494
he's the savior and the son of god.
>>
>>18461498
Would you ever serve him?

As in committing your soul to him?
>>
what is up with the illuminati pyramid ?
>>
>>18461454
Jesus will answer, and God does care. it's all a matter of whether you want him in your life or not.
>>
what has Lucifer done for you personally do you consider him and you friends ?
>>
>>18461506
it's a meme. nothing more, nothing less.
>>
Don't walk, stay?
>>
>>18461471
the devil plays many tricks, friend. i have seen many things myself and -Thank the Lord- Jesus called me and told me the truth before it was too late. l know that if you ask, He will answer.
>>
>>18461518
If that were true then you'd know the Lucifer and Christ vessel talk to each other and are even friends on Facebook of all places

One deals pot and it isn't Lucifer. Pot actually stops Lucifer from starting the "Apocalypse", which is just him bringing his light but has been misconstrued trough out time

Ask him, he'll know what I'm talking about
>>
>>18461541
hokay kid. you're way too far gone.
>>
>>18461548
To each their own
>>
>>18461541
post their facebooks
>>
>>18461541
You are fucking nuts you know that? You need a priest and a therapist ASAP
>>
I'm thinking of becoming a spspiritual Satanist. You clearly aren't a fan of Satan so from your perspective why shouldnt I become a spiritual sSatanist...
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x268px
>>18463091
Bold words to a man you one nothing about, I'll reserve the right to call you out on projection but since you posted no real argument then I shall not give any counter-point for you to respond in kind

>>18463042
Why would I do that? They're both located in Texas. One possibly - or even both in a Queltro machine - so their respective vessels are in Texas, yet they are not

In any case, they're interacting with each other in a positive or mutually symbiotic relationship once or twice a week on average

Of course there is no proof or anything to cite, astral projection is your best bet

Lucifer/Satoshi is still around
>>
File: image.jpg (810KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
810KB, 3264x2448px
>>18461264
Hello, I studied lucifer and works for at least two year; my conviction are irrelevant on the matter. I trained in computer science, sociology, and and some off-hand occult subject in our community home in Chicago. This was called the "temple of greater compassion", or known by most of who lived on-site "015". I have heard other sanctuary city have had their temple all shut down in the area, that's why the major broadcasting channel started putting out as much as they have (Holofernes, hktt, and 331). That was courtesy introduction, I have to ask: why are you inviting us for this conversation?
>>
>>18461264
>Lucifer is the Light Bringer
>Kek is the darkness before the light

Kek = Lucifer???
>>
>>18463146
So far that seems to be the general idea

People need to understand that Chaos is light AND dark
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.