[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah yeah crossposting etc. Anybody else find this weird as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: ⁄ pol ⁄.png (884KB, 1601x826px) Image search: [Google]
⁄ pol ⁄.png
884KB, 1601x826px
Yeah yeah crossposting etc.

Anybody else find this weird as fuck?
I know /pol/ shit should stay in /pol/, but literally the entire board is like this. Can anyone else confirm? Looks like a raid or something similar.

This whole thing just gives me a weird feeling like something is up.
>>
File: mckay.jpg (16KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
mckay.jpg
16KB, 289x400px
No idea what you're babbling about.
>>
>>18461226

https://youtu.be/B8IvKx0c19w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjuu89B-Myc
>>
>>18461230
The ENTIRE board of /pol/, one of 4chan's busiest boards is full of dozens and dozens of new threads. For some reason nobody is replying in any threads and are making new posts.
The numbers I circled shows how many replies are in each thread, doesn't this strike you as odd?
You don't have to even visit /pol/ to see something strange in this.
>>
>>18461236
You mean a board can be slow?

Weird.
>>
>>18461236
You need to invest in a Gold Account so you can see the R-panel.
>>
>>18461240
No this is different. Being slow is one thing, but every minute a NEW thread is being made?
I've been browsing 4chan for a while and have never seen anything like this. Like people are all of a sudden not replying anymore, just making a new thread.

I mean compare /pol/'s cataloge to /x/'s.
/x/ has dozens and dozens of threads that are well above 100+ replies, and /pol/ doesn't even have one over 10? This doesn't strike you as odd? Especially such a globally diverse board like /pol/. There should be an entire other side of the world awake and talking right now.

Just seems like everyone vanished.
I know something is up, I can feel it.
>>
OP, were you born retarded or was it something you had to work on?

There's nothing wrong with /pol/, go there and see, stay there while you're at it.
>>
>he visits /pol/
>>
>>18461226
Only started coming to 4chan to lurk during election. Happenings galore until this week it got lame as shit. Thats the only reason I sought out this board. I do find it odd that it seemed to happen after those wiki key threads popped up...now they dont seem to be up long..or my larping confirmation bias not sure...
>>
>le forum sliding
>>
>>18461257
Ya this. Half the reason im here.
>>
>>18461262
No fuck you I know something is up. This isn't fucking normal. An entire board doesn't get drowned in threads that don't even have 5 posts each. Anybody that has been on 4chan longer than 3 days knows the front page is full of different threads that range from 1 - 300. There isn't a SINGLE thread that is above 100 posts.

Something is fucking happening.
>>
this place and all the boards has been used by various colleges and beyond for social experiments for a while now. that and "other" who push various ideas by repeating them over and over. been going on for a while now, youre just starting to see it.
>>
ITT: Full-blown retard thinks he has DISCOVERED THE 4CHAN MYSTERY OF MYSTERIES!!!!!!
>>
>>18461287
>something is habbening, I can feel it
okay

well we're not going to help you so you should go to your home board and figure it out there
>>
>>18461295
3edgelord69me
>>
>>18461311
dubs decrees it
>>
File: fuck you.png (1MB, 1604x821px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
1MB, 1604x821px
>>18461295
I'm not saying I uncovered some sort of mystery. Just look for yourself with your own fucking eyes.

show me one fucking board on this entire site that has the same amount of new threads as /pol/ does right now.
>>
>>18461226
It's called forum sliding
>>
>>18461330
Again,

>le forum sliding
>>
>>18461323
/pol/ is a huge den of hate speech, some ironic, some not ironic.

the elites want to make racists and anti-racists as ignorant and angry as possible so no one will question anything as long it confirms or contradicts their attitudes.

pseudo-nazis and libtards are both equally bluepilled. Listen to Bill Hicks.
>>
>>18461335
Or maybe some drunk idiot is just making tons of new threads for "the lulz". So what?
>>
>>18461323
not paranormal. please kindly fuck off to the nearest parallel dimension
>>
can anyone at least tell me if they're seeing the same shit I am
>>
File: catalog order.png (1MB, 1920x1013px) Image search: [Google]
catalog order.png
1MB, 1920x1013px
>>18461383
Have you set the catalog to order by thread creation date? Then obviously new threads are on top, and those have almost no replies
>>
File: Screenshot_20161226-222840.jpg (994KB, 1382x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161226-222840.jpg
994KB, 1382x2388px
>>18461409
pretty much this. Jesus how retarded is 4chan's user base these days.

>pic.related: cap just taken, shows 2 threads with over 200 replies
>>
>>18461409
OP BTFO

newfag doesn't know how to work the catalog so he makes an /x/ thread
>>
>>18461226
yeh its weird
was there earlier and evrey other thread was about Nietzsche-
could be a clue
>>
>>18461330
>sliding
kys
stop forcing that shit
nobody is saying that here
>>
>>18461419
I agree with you, but I also see two of your four threads having only 5/6 replies.
>>
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Forum_COINTELPRO_Techniques

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
>>
>>18461257
>>>/pol/104627938
>>
>>18461226
That is literally why I am lurking /x/, someone is deliberately fucking with that board. Haven't seen any p.izza threads in a long while too.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.