[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is wrong to kill.anyone wrongfully....killing your own people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: 000000000000002.jpg (253KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000000000000002.jpg
253KB, 1600x1200px
It is wrong to kill.anyone wrongfully....killing your own people (especially for no reason) is a grevious sin against your fellow man or woman
>>
It is wrong to kill anyone *
>>
>>18461200
>killing your own people

Who? Those wearing same team uniform? Same race? Family?
>>
>>18461217
For instance the citizens of your nation. Of course, I reckon that Jesus wouldn't want one another to kill no matter what the differences.
>>
>>18461241
If you change nationalities, is it no longer a sin to kill your former nation-fellows? What about someone with dual-citizenship? What if you declare you are part of a nation not recognized by the other nations? What about during a civil war? Is it OK to kill the citizens of your nation if they are actively trying to destroy your nation?
>>
>>18461200
killing is okay in God's eyes, murder is not. there is a difference between the two.
>>
Thanks for clearing that up OP.
>>
>>18461445
If God has a problem with murder, why send bears to rip apart young men harassing your prophet?
>>
>>18461468
42 young men shouting "go up baldhead" to a prophet of God, doesn't sound contemptuous or malicious to any extent to you? sounds like a mob that was about to Lynch the prophet.
>>
>>18461500
>sounds like a mob that was about to Lynch the prophet.
Yes it does.

So God MURDERS them? He couldn't stop them in any way besides MURDER - which He abhors?
>>
>>18461517
And not just "they fell down dead" or aneurysms or something like that. Oh no - the omnibenevolent being sent BEARS TO RIP THEM APART.

Because murder is wrong in His eyes.
>>
>>18461517
murder is taking the life of innocents though. killing is self defense or taking the life of someone that is justified.
>>
>>18461660
>murder is taking the life of innocents though
No.

>taking the life of someone that is justified
So - to you - malicious threats justify being ripped apart by bears.

Are you Islamic, by any chance?
>>
I am you and you are me

Killing someone is basically selfharm, there is no good or evil though you really shouldn't hurt yourself.
>>
>>18461200
There is a logical reason to avoid killing, and you do not have to resort to moral appeals:

Ending a life means cutting off a stream of information (i.e., words and actions). Nobody knows the future, and thus the potentiality of these words and actions (regardless of previous ones committed by said individual) is inestimable in its importance.

This goes equally for suicide.

Killing is an artifact of the fallacy of revenge.
>>
>>18461751

That is very rational. Killing should be avoided whenever possible.
>>
>>18461873
If you're a fool who has no concept of potential harm.
>>
>>18461200
Wrong and Right are purely subjective and have no fucking basis in reality.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god"; Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist (1939)
>>
>>18462682
Look at our modern geopolitical situation and all of human history and you'll see that killing in the name of ideology never does anything but tarnish your group's image and message and bolster your opponent's. Terrorism is profitable for a great deal of people.
>>
>>18461200
any one who cannot defend them self against psionic /magical attacks is fair game. thems the rules. if i curse some one and they die its on them. your not even truly sentient if you cant defend yourself

thats what some chain gang of specters said. then one of them lost the usage of his hands and now they are gone
>>
File: loll.jpg (84KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
loll.jpg
84KB, 600x400px
>>18461200
No
because life can't exist without breaking of other things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCIre-oSHQ
>>
>>18461200
it's your duty to kill your enemy
>>
>>18461425
You're making his brain melt, anon. Please stop.
>>
>>18462714
Yeah, I like Quake 3 as well.
>>
>>18462695
You have no clue what I was talking about.
>>
File: 1471232978856.png (650KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [Google]
1471232978856.png
650KB, 1055x808px
>>18461425
>>
this thread is so good
>>
File: IMG_1300.jpg (184KB, 920x1207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.jpg
184KB, 920x1207px
>>18461200
>wrong to kill wrongfully.

So kill rightfully and we all get pizza.
>>
>>18461751
>revenge
>fallacy
People who say this kind of shite are, without fail, trying to talk people out of getting revenge on them.
>>
>>18463248
what are these ferocious creatures?
>>
>>18463252
Like children, for example
>>
File: Gnarled Hunt.jpg (182KB, 738x761px) Image search: [Google]
Gnarled Hunt.jpg
182KB, 738x761px
>>18463254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zidecKK8gk4
>>
>>18461751
i'm sure that one could make the argument (i.e... social darwinism) that killing is a general profitable thing for a secular society (in the philosophy of secularism)

even the Bible appears at parts to promote killing members of the same communities for the good of the whole community

(....will continue posting on this subject below...)
>>
>>18462696
"doctrines of devils"... i'm sure

"lying and seducing spirits"... i'm sure
>>
>>18463252
how is vengeance actually profitable and how is it not just the extension of a persons' ego, or an example of their decision making being driven by emotions?
>>
....so i am going to post scripture below in this thread to essentially post what the Bible teaches on the subject on murder, and why I feel that the message that Jesus is teaching may or not be a message of pacifism (it could go both ways, depending on your interpretation)

what God actually thinks, idk, but God knows the truth about this (it is the gnosis, which belongs to God)

i personally believe in non-violence and pacifism, and seeing as i am in no position of authority and no position which requires judgment over this issue directly, i think that it is right for me to be a pacifist and practice nonviolence before the LORD, the Father of Creation (desu)

....the people in this thread who are essentially saying that God clearly kills and tortures people, and who are saying God Himself is responsible for killing and murder make a very valid point

i do not believe every word of the Bible, and I think that the Bible portrays God in a certain way.... although I worship the same God that the Bible speaks of and His Son, I give God the benefit of the doubt that He is not evil...

...i really think that I know God and that I love God and that (some) parts of the Bible are true... for instance, i personally do not think that the Christian God tortures people in Hell for all eternity, and i think that some writers of the Bible may have written things about God presumptuously, although the Bible is still one of the most valid vessels in the world for proper spiritual direction

i pray that the LORD may have mercy upon me, and that i may not deceive as a false prophet, and that i may not accuse God falsely or be guilty of blasphemy
>>
If you have a really good excuse(like a Biblical one), kill your enemies like it's 1999...as long as they are of less than equal standing in society by your definition. Kek.
>>
File: cain-killed-abel.jpg (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cain-killed-abel.jpg
563KB, 1024x768px
4:1 And the man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived and bore Cain, and said: 'I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.'

4:2 And again she bore his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering;

4:5 but unto Cain and to his offering He had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

4:6 And the Lord said unto Cain: 'Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

4:7 If thou doest well, shall it not be lifted up? and if thou doest not well, sin coucheth at the door; and unto thee is its desire, but thou mayest rule over it.'

4:8 And Cain spoke unto Abel his brother. And it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

4:9 And the Lord said unto Cain: 'Where is Abel thy brother?' And he said: 'I know not; am I my brother's keeper?'

4:10 And He said: 'What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto Me from the ground.

4:11 And now cursed art thou from the ground, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand.

4:12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a wanderer shalt thou be in the earth.'

4:13 And Cain said unto the Lord: 'My punishment is greater than I can bear.
>>
>>18463285
the question with your proposition would be, then, how does one determine inequality in society?

inequality is often misjudged by the people who are given more capability than others by God

(all things come from God)

that's the thing with the immoral and the ungodly.... they are not aware that all that they have and all their power and everything is directly the result of God's decisions and that it all comes from God the Holy Spiritual Emperor holding the real Mandate of Heaven (this is a Biblical teaching, at least)
>>
File: 1310270019.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1310270019.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
4:14 Behold, Thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the land; and from Thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer in the earth; and it will come to pass, that whosoever findeth me will slay me.'

4:15 And the Lord said unto him: 'Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.' And the Lord set a sign for Cain, lest any finding him should smite him.

4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bore Enoch; and he builded a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son Enoch.

4:18 And unto Enoch was born Irad; and Irad begot Mehujael; and Mehujael begot Methushael; and Methushael begot Lamech.

4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives; the name of one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

4:20 And Adah bore Jabal; he was the father of such as dwell in tents and have cattle.

4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe.

4:22 And Zillah, she also bore Tubal-cain, the forger of every cutting instrument of brass and iron; and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.

4:23 And Lamech said unto his wives: Adah and Zillah, hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech; for I have slain a man for wounding me, and a young man for bruising me;

4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bore a son, and called his name Seth: 'for God hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel; for Cain slew him.'

4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enosh; then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.
>>
everyone on earth is decendents of murderers

the karma must be balanced thats why people die by accident or in car crashes

it may seem like chaotic chance but its all scripted and planned

balancing karma should be the goal of your life

at some point you realize that everyone is you and that everyone older than you is your dad and younger is your brother or if you siblingless then yourself

if you kill someone you shatter their life into a million little pieces and karma will balance it self and now you have a target on your back bigger than the one you started with

people dont understand why in war certain people die and certain people dont

it has to do with karma and the karma you carry from your ancestorial line
>>
5:1And seeing the multitudes, he went up into the mountain: and when he had sat down, his disciples came unto him: 5:2and he opened his mouth and taught them, saying,

5:3Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5:4Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5:5Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

5:6Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

5:7Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

5:8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

5:9Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God.

5:10Blessed are they that have been persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:11Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 5:12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets that were before you.
>>
File: DSCN0918.jpg (431KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0918.jpg
431KB, 1600x1200px
5:17Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.

5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.

5:19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

5:20For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.

5:21Ye have heard that it was said to them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

5:22but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

5:23If therefore thou art offering thy gift at the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee,

5:24leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way, first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

5:25Agree with thine adversary quickly, while thou art with him in the way; lest haply the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

5:26Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou have paid the last farthing.
>>
File: DSC00361.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00361.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
5:38Ye have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

5:39but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil: but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

5:40And if any man would go to law with thee, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

5:41And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two.

5:42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

5:43Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy:

5:44but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;

5:45that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.

5:46For if ye love them that love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

5:47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the Gentiles the same?

5:48Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
>>
File: jesus-at-the-well.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-at-the-well.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
7:24Every one therefore that heareth these words of mine, and doeth them, shall be likened unto a wise man, who built his house upon the rock:

7:25and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and if fell not: for it was founded upon the rock.

7:26And every one that heareth these words of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand:

7:27and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and smote upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall thereof.
>>
shut the fuck up you script doctor

why dont you have your own religious experiences and make up your own mind on what is what instead of leaning so hard on some irrelevant book
>>
>>18463386
the book does in fact contain a form of proper instruction and gnosis about the Father of Creation... i do have my own religious experiences with or without books!
>>
>>18463412
the book doesnt say anything useful about the father of creation

the father of creation isnt even in it, just earth God heads that have come and gone every 1000-2000 years and freaked out like maniacs on their people and made a bunch of rules and explanations about the father

none of which you cant figure out on your own

any religious background you have while going through enlightenment will only chain you to those beliefs

thats why theres so many fucking people who think they are jesus because they recieve the energy of enlightenment and go to the first thing they know about dieties and claim to be jesus

and our medical system cuts them off from source real quick
>>
>>18461695
definition of murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

killing is okay when justified, murder is not justified. God did not murder, but allowed those boys/young men to be killed. it could come down to how the bible is translated, but God apparently did not break his code of law, he killed the 42 people, not murdered.

it's sounds hideous, but if you were surrounded by 42 boys who had the potential intent of killing you, and you're a prophet of God, I think you'd have an entirely different perspective on the situation than you do now.

and no I'm not Islamic; apparently if I'm a bible reader, I follow Jesus. we could resort to name calling though if that fits your fancy. I have a 5 year old cousin so I got some practice in.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.