[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the Hell is this, /x/? My friend has this tattoo, but won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0936.jpg (41KB, 300x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.jpg
41KB, 300x530px
What the Hell is this, /x/? My friend has this tattoo, but won't talk about it. I've started seeing it other places. Seems sinister or occult.
>>
>>18460690
>I've started seeing it other places.
I totally do not believe that.
>>
>>18460690
Bataille. Acephale.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ac%C3%A9phale
>>
>>18460694
Holy shit. Thanks, Ape.
>>
File: spaceshipsoldiers.gif (941KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
spaceshipsoldiers.gif
941KB, 627x502px
>>18460694
Wow. Rarely does a post about a weird tattoo lead to something interesting. Thx Thoth.
>>
>>18460709
Is this cult still around? Not finding much.
>>
>>18460709
>>18460700
Every time someone asks about Acephale, I'm glad that I became a massive Bataille-fag.

If you want some of the underlying erotic mystical transgressive philosophy, you want "Guilty", "Theory of Religion", and "Erotism".

All in muh liberry.

>“A man who finds himself among others is irritated because he does not know why he is not one of the others.
>In bed next to a girl he loves, he forgets that he does not know why he is himself instead of the body he touches.
>Without knowing it, he suffers from the mental darkness that keeps him from screaming that he himself is the girl who forgets his presence while shuddering in his arms.”
~ Georges Bataille, The Solar Anus
>>
File: IMG_20161226_193659-01-01.jpg (812KB, 1722x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_193659-01-01.jpg
812KB, 1722x1365px
Drop them knowledge bombs
>>
>>18460713
The Bornless Ritual, also known as the Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia, or the Invocation of the Heart Girt with a Serpent, is often considered the proper preliminary invocation to the Ars Goetia since it was introduced as such by Aleister Crowley. Originally, grimoire magick did not include this particular ritual but routinely advised the magician (or "exorcist") to have a close bond to the heavenly powers before he meddle with demons (e.g. the Book of Abramelin, the Keys of Solomon, etc.).

As Stephen Skinner says, "The Bornless One" is nowhere mentioned, for instance, in his recent translation of the Goetia of Dr. Rudd, as the ritual is of Greaco/Egyptian origin. Skinner argues that the ritual is in fact an exorcism.

>>>"I summon you Headless One, who created earth and heaven, who created night and day [...] I am the Favor of the Aion; my name is a heart encircled by a serpent"
^From the Greek Magickal Papyri.

A similar formula is also used in Crowley's Liber Samekh for establishing contact with the Holy Guardian Angel.
>>
>>18460690
>I've started seeing it in other places.

Right, except you definitely haven't. Come on, /x/. Really?
>>
>>18460721
dḥuti, or Thoth.
>>
>>18460730
Fuck you, anon.
Not this symbol exactly, but images of headless men. It's likely I'm just noticing the images more now that this has burned into my brain.
>>
>>18460732
I know, that's mine. Glad you're here.
>>
>>18460891
:3
You're welcome, anon.
>>
>>18460877
Is your buddy with the Acephale tattoo, by any cosmic chance of coincidence, named Rowan?
>>
>>18460877
Pretty much a standard-issue frequency illusion my dude. Been happening a lot more often since I first read about it a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>18460908
Nope
>>
>>18460716
lets be friends, thats actually one of the lines that i love the most
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.