[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread was deleted by mod shills, second time in 2 hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 54

File: round earth.jpg (1023KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
round earth.jpg
1023KB, 2048x2048px
Last thread was deleted by mod shills, second time in 2 hours. Explain that round earthers

Why do you think the Earth is a globe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
>>
I like how all of the sudden the guy I was talking to decided to start typing like a retard.

And I was enjoying the discussion. For the record I am not for or against either theory. But I try to see both as fairly as I can.
>>
>>18460046
Because naturally one would trust what every credible body has agreed on unless there was evidence that they are conspiring.
>>
>>18460050

Same here. I was just playing devils advocate. I enjoy a good discussion on this topic.

Try to be civilized this time round earthers
>>
>>18460052

The earth being round isn't in unanimous agreement, and never has been.

Also, appeal to authority
>>
>>18460052
Well.

We do have evidence that they are colluding on some level. Be it fue to "ILMERNERTY" or because Science is simply too far gone in its own hubris.

>>18460058
Yup. I'm starting to believe in shills now. Like. It has taken me almost 10 years but, hey. They did a good job of convincing me. Mainly because I refuse to believe people are that autistic.
>>
>>18460063
I just don't think there's much to gain from this kind of conspiracy.
I've asked what the motive is before and the answer that I eventually got was "to prove that "they" can."
See that doesn't make sense to me. They, the [insert joos/illurminaty/flavor-of-the-month here], are just taking unnecessary risk.
Eventually people would realize that they were being lied to and their whole empire would crumble. This isn't just an assumption, its impossible to maintain a lie forever.
>>
You got plenty of valid answers last thread, and you ignored them like a retard.

Maybe that's why the thread got deleted.
>>
File: flat octans.png (443KB, 1020x561px) Image search: [Google]
flat octans.png
443KB, 1020x561px
>>18460046
It is an observable facts that Octans can be seen from the southernmost tips of South America, Africa and Australia.

This is impossible, given the current model of the flat Earth. People would be observing the exact same constellation in three opposite directions of the sky. How do you explain it?
>>
File: flat earth trig.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
flat earth trig.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Flat Earthfags are btfo by their own figures and simple math.

To get around it they have to completely invent characteristics of sunlight that are inconsistent with everything we observe.
>>
Questions for Flat Earthers:

What is the nature of the Sun?

What is the nature of the Moon?

What force is keeping them afloat in the sky?

What force is moving them through the sky in predictable patterns?

Why do they not succumb to atomospheric friction like everything else we observe on Earth?

What occurs during a solar eclipse?

What occurs during a lunar eclipse?

What is lighting the moon in predictable patterns?

What force moves denser objects towards the Earth?

Why does a kilogram weight weigh measurably less at equator that it does at higher latitudes?

What causes the tides?

What causes the seasons?
>>
>>18460067
>We do have evidence that they are colluding on some level.

No you don't.
>>
>>18460139
Sure we do. Various space programs from China to Europe, and NASA block out the same things in videos or satelite images.
>>
>>18460118
not a flatearther, but you should know they cant possibly say that for sure as they have no funding to start any kind of ressearch except the one you can do at home. so these kind of questions to disprove flat earth are even dumber than flatearthers, who by the way are not completely nuts (not all of them at least) but were just to quick to be sure their observations mean the earth is flat because its against the current model of our planet.
>>
>>18460153
Orion. You were a pretty cool oldfag but seeing you play devils advocate for flat earthers just makes me want to filter you. Peace faggot.
>>
>>18460118
It's all god, obviously.
>>
>>18460153
Nope. You're just making that up.
>>
>>18460173
>they have no funding

That's their problem.
>>
If the Earth was flat and the Sun hovered above it and moved in a great circle around the N pole, you would see a difference from reality in motion most marked at times of rise and set. Place yourself on the equator during the equinox. At rise, the Sun would appear somehow and from north of the equator (left), with slow movement (foreshortened) to the south (right, as it follows its circular path). Its horizontal motion diminshes over the course of the morning as its direction loses an X-component. As it reaches overhead (Noon) it would be moving most quickly and almost straight east-west. After Noon it would appear to slow down and begin its drift right (north), and farther along it loses the vertical movement (yet never set) while gaining the drift to the right and magically disappearing.

That of course, is not what we see at the equator at an equinox. The Sun rises due east, transits straight up, and sets due west all at a constant angular speed all along its path, which is apparently straight up, over, and down, because in this geometry you (not a distant pole) are at the center of a circle it appears to trace.
>>
>>18460554
Also, a close-proximity Sun would increase in brightness from invisible at "rise" to its brightest at Noon and back again to invisible at "set" in the course of one day. The graph of the intensity of the received light would vary by the square of the distance of the Sun. This means the increase/decrease in brightness would vary most radically around Noon. Again, we don't see that. We see the Sun remain more or less constant in brightness during the day, with a good accounting (and weather-dependent) for its dimming when near the horizon due to atmospheric opacity.

Furthermore, if you are *anywhere* south of the path of Sun on a flat Earth, then you would see the Sun appear from the NE, head towards a spot above but always north of you, then move away again to the NW. In fact, between latitudes 23°S and the equator between Sept-Dec-Mar, you can watch the Sun rise in the SE, move up over your head and depending on the time of year and your latitude, see the Sun south of you at Noon, and then set in the SW. This means the Sun is moving around a pole that is above the southern horizon. A Sun moving around a disk will not behave like it has two poles to orbit.

Lastly, if it were a "close" Sun and Moon passing overhead, there would be an obvious change in the apparent sizes of the objects as they approach, pass overhead, and head off again. Again, this is not what we see. The Sun and Moon stay the same angular size throughout their pass. You can experiment and prove this by taking photos of them during rise, then again five or six hours later when they are at their highest.
>>
Flat earth btfo, next
>>
>>18460153
Source?
>>
>>18460624
There is no source, he's a faggot who just made shit up on the spot.
>>
If the sun was that close it would ignite out atmosphere and kill us all.
>>
>>18460624
Here to back up anon. Here is a pretty good one. As soon as some unknown object begins to come out of obscurity on this ISS cam, the feed dies. Not a coincidence. I'm not going to make a claim as to what it is, but they're hiding something. https://youtu.be/Mloo3kxQfFM
>>
>>18460052
>unless there was evidence that they are conspiring.

Or evidence that they are WRONG. No need to have evidence that they are wrong on purpose.
>>
>>18461125
Surprise, NASA has technical difficulties because the gov gives them next to no budget.
>>
Here's another example of government/scientific collusion. Einstein, as well as an American theoretical physicist by the name of Oppenheimer, directly state in this document that UFO's visitations have been accepted as a solid fact by the American government. Here's a link with an excerpt. You can find the full thing if you so desire. www.higherperspectives.com/oppenheimer-and-einstein-1465075490.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon
>>
>>18460173
So, despite all available evidence pointing toward a round earth and despite the complete lack of a single model that fits all the evidence as well as the round earth model does, it's supposed to be so obvious that the earth is flat that anyone who thinks other wise is a sheep?
Did I get that right?

On a side note, why can't we make the same claims that the flat earthers do about their arguments? Maybe convincing people to be a flat earth believer is part of some big worldwide conspiracy to undermine trust in the scientific method and community on the most basic topics.
[spoiler] oh that's right, because it's retarded to go around saying shit without the ability to back it up with repeatable experiment [/spoiler]
>>
>>18461176
Whoops. This link should work. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.higherperspectives.com/oppenheimer-and-einstein-1465075490.amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwjh-IW4t5PRAhVkqlQKHdTyA8wQFggpMAE&usg=AFQjCNEoxEES0pELKL-rs8vfqAVz382jDQ&sig2=xzRz5oOTjTSVgPJbC2442g
>>
>>18461176
hahah what the fuck did you even read your own link? there is literally nothing there that even implies that we have evidence of alien life at all, let alone it being accepted by the american government.

The excerpt written on the site in your link literally is just pondering on the possibility and ramifications of first contact, not that it has happened at all.

Have you seen the movie contact? Do you think that really happened as well?
>>
>>18461190
>>18461199
(I'm copypasting your shitty stupid link so everyone can see what you're claiming as "a direct statement that UFO's visitations have been accepted as a solid fact by the American government"

"Relationships with extraterrestrial men presents no basically new problem from the standpoint of international law; but the possibility of confronting intelligent beings that do not belong to the human race would bring up problems whose solution it is difficult to conceive. In principle, there is no difficulty in accepting the possibility of coming to an understanding with them, and of establishing all kinds of relationships.

The difficulty lies in trying to establish the principles on which these relationships should be based. In the first place, it would be necessary to establish communication with them through some language or other, and afterwards, as a first condition for all intelligence, that they should have a psychology similar to that of men.

At any rate, international law should make place for a new law on a different basis, and it might be called "Law Among Planetary Peoples," following the guidelines found in the Pentateuch. Obviously, the idea of revolutionizing international law to the point where it would be capable of coping with new situations would compel us to make a change in its structure, a change so basic that it would no longer be international law, that is to say, as it is conceived today, but something altogether different, so that it could no longer bear the same name.

If these intelligent beings were in possession of a more or less culture, and a more or less perfect political organization, they would have an absolute right to be recognized as independent and sovereign peoples, we would have to come to an agreement with them to establish the legal regulations upon which future relationships should be based, and it would be necessary to accept many of their principles."
(1/2)
>>
Are we /pol/ now or some shit?
>>
>>18461204
(2/2)
"Finally, if they should reject all peaceful cooperation and become an imminent threat to the earth, we would have the right to legitimate defense, but only insofar as would be necessary to annul this danger.

We cannot exclude the possibility that a race of extraterrestrial people more advanced technologically and economically may take upon itself the right to occupy another celestial body. How, then, would this occupation come about?

The idea of exploitation by one celestial state would be rejected, they may think it would be advisable to grant it to all others capable of reaching another celestial body. But this would be to maintain a situation of privilege for these states."
>>
If the Earth is Flat than how come I can't see Big Ben from France using a telescope?
>>
>>18461218
/Thread
>>
>>18461218
OP is just trying to start shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-26-21-42-53.png (657KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-26-21-42-53.png
657KB, 1080x1920px
>>18461204
>>18461199
Sorry guys, article had a dumb excerpt. Pic has the line I was looking for. "The presence of unidentified space craft flying in our atmosphere.... Is now accepted as de facto by our military."
>>
>>18461237
Nobody even knows how to respond to this now? XD
>>
>>18460046
Why do mods delete so many threads off /x/ especially threads that want to seriously discuss strange/conspiracy topics which pertain to the boards rules?
>>
>>18461337
Some of them are genuinely so bad that they fall under the banner of shitposting.

Also dupe threads.

>nice leet get btw
>>
>>18461345
Occasionally I've made legit threads that are really out there conspiracies and they get deleted. This is a perfect board to discuss such things so it makes no sense that they leave some reptilian politicians thread up but others they delete..
>>
>>18461350
Epa.

What's the problem with reptilian politician threads?
>>
If any proof of a round Earth is just going to be declared pseudo-science propagated by the ones in charge, then what the fuck is the point in debating?

Have any of you even taken a high school level physics course?
>>
>>18461354
Epa?

>What's the problem with reptilian politician threads?
Then whats the problem with planet x threads that get deleted?
>>
File: nibiru.jpg (115KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru.jpg
115KB, 700x525px
>>18461366
Maybe if you include some ancient babylonian legend.

And crop circles, we have a very selective crowd in here.

>Just trying to help
>>
>>18461237
I don't know who wrote the text in the scanned image, but I assure you that no-one in any position of responsibility related to this topic is going to refer to any "celestrial body." Four times in one paragraph. It's not a typo. It's a fuck-up.
>>
>>18461411
>Military report.
>>
>>18460046
Because there is plenty of evidence from various sources confirming that fact. People have known the earth was round since the ancient greeks figured it out. It can be independently verified based on mathematics and observation of the stars through the sky. It can be verified by the observation of the sun's progression through the sky, and how it differs based on how far you are from the equator. We have live streaming video from the ISS for fuck's sake. For the truly stubborn, I always suggest to get a go-pro camera and gps device, attach them to a high altitude weather balloon, and launch it. View the footage afterwards and you can see the curvature for yourself.

I've yet to see a single shred of evidence that supports the earth is anything but a sphere. Instead, only baseless allegations that it's some sort of big conspiracy, a conspiracy so large that every single airline pilot, ship captain, government official, NASA, and every single individual who owns a private plane or boat, are in on. A conspiracy SO large, that literally hundreds of thousands of people would be aware of, and are somehow inexplicably tight lipped. And supposedly, not a single individual out of those thousands of thousands has come forward to blow the whistle and provide any concrete evidence.

Tell me, with the petty bickering and conflict between all the nations of the world, does it honestly seem feasible that they would all get along well enough to keep such a big secret? Do you think that every individual CIVILIAN who goes to learn how to pilot and navigate aircraft and boats are somehow indoctrinated into keeping this secret?

but that aside, there's another big flaw in this insane conspiracy theory. cont'd.
>>
>>18461424
cont'd

Hell, even people who fly as simple passengers on commercial airlines could tell you that when you get to a high enough altitude, you can SEE the curvature with your naked eye. I've been on a plane myself and witnessed this. The only counter I hear to this is "hurr durr da windows r curved liek a fisheye lens!" to which I say "then why wasn't the image curved like that when I look out the window on the runway, at ground level?

Flat earther's are the true liars. The one time someone posted photographic "evidence" of the earth being flat, a picture of the horizon from low orbit, you could tell at a glance from very obvious warping that THEY had photoshopped it to look straight, which is ironic because all unaltered photos are accused of being manipulated.

tl;dr, burden of proof falls on the flat earthers, and flat earthers are all either pants on head retarded, or liars/trolls.
>>
Ultimate killer for flat earthers- Stars. First off, Polaris. The North Star. If the Earth was flat, the North Star should be visible wherever you are in the world... but you can't. As any Ausfags in the thread can confirm, Polaris isn't visible to them... because Earth is in the way and they are on the opposite side of the planet. One for the Americans, too- the Southern Cross. It's a constellation only visible in the Southern hemisphere, for the exact same reason. If the Earth was flat everyone would be able to see the same stars.
>>
I think the Earth is round, but I have one question for all the flat-earthers who think the government keeps the flatness secret:

>how, in any sense, ever, does 'the man' gain from lying abot the Earth?

I think the government hides a lot, but hiding the shape of the fucking planet doesn't benefit them at all.
>>
>>18460153
I can make claims without backing them up too. There is a government conspiracy to cover up how much of an enormous faggot you are. There's proof of it too (even though I won't provide that proof. You just have to take my word on it, which should be proof enough).

Just fucking kill yourself, already.
>>
>>18460046
favorite thing on this documentary is when the guy says "if a man is flying a plane straight without adjusting for the curvature of the Earth for a few hours he should be flying straight into space". My lord what the fuck!
>>
The easiest argument FOR a round earth is the fact that you can reach other continents by going in either direction.

How could I make it to Russia by traveling both west or east (with one taking longer than the other) if I'm traveling over a long, flat piece of land like a chocolate bar without noticing an underside?
>>
>>18460046
Coriolis effect
>>
>>18461455
this isnt something that these people reasoned themselves into ya know. reasin and logic dont enter into it. evidence is irrelevant. flat earth, at least non troll flat earth, is very much a religion in that sense.
>>
>>18461616
So we can invoke freedom of religion then

My religion involves a flat earth, can I believe in it?

Considering that it's my dumb mistake to make.
>>
>>18461623
Im pretty sure you dont need to invoke anything. you can just believe it if you'd like. people will probably call you retarded a lot though.
>>
>>18461623
>So we can invoke freedom of religion then
>My religion involves a flat earth, can I believe in it?
>Considering that it's my dumb mistake to make.

Yes! By all means, feel free to believe it. But if you're going to push that shit onto those of us who use our brains rather than defer to any entity, expect to have ridiculed for not making sense. And if you try to push it on ourt children in schools, expect even greater backlash. School is for thinking. Church is for believing.
>>
>>18461208
/x/ is /pol/ lite
>>
>>18461650
Religion is as valid a subject of inquiry as any other, it shouldn't be considered outside of rational inquiry, all that does is strengthen religious dogma, really. That's creating a false dichotomy, by assuming "religion" automatically means one religion, or one singular and unchangeable set of beliefs, which it often is, but doesn't HAVE to be.

Flat earth is retarded.
>>
>>18460046
Flat earth is psy ops its been proven.
>>
>>18461787
Flat earth is so wildly retarded even I can't see how it'd be useful to anyone as a psyop and I think everything is a psyop
>>
File: RedlineOP.jpg (73KB, 572x469px) Image search: [Google]
RedlineOP.jpg
73KB, 572x469px
>>18461177
fthe thing is, there are some weird stuff going. nasa fake as fuck, apparently no 24 hour day at the southpole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdg5k-WBFw&
the answer to that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLf0c-VsKvo
they dont have time to show the 24/hour sun but have time to make fun of that guy and making that shit video. sure.

you can see further than you allegedly can according to the current earth model, which they say is due to mirage bending the light from behind the horizon making it able to see despite being behind the curvature.

however take these things plus some more observations which, combine it with complete distrust in the governments and any authority and flatearthers are born.

im not saying the earth is flat, but i do believe it doesnt look like we are told it is. maybe its bigger. maybe some hidden continent for the elites as paradise, maybe antarctica is more like the redline with half a world left beyond it being kept secret from us. maybe entrances to hollowearth on northpole and southpole. maybe it is flat. i dont know. how could i unless i sometime go into space myself.
>>
>>18462373
UFOs is a more reasonable explanation then fucking FLAT. EARTH.
>>
>>18460106
/thread
>>
>>18460153
see
>>18460118
>>
>>18460106
Gotta love the devotion to a false God.

>math will never love you
>>
>>18462409
for nasa being fake as fuck? yeah thought about cover up of ayylmaos, maybe secret military spaceprogramm or by the elite in case they drive this planet in the dirt to leave it. maybe a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion, only gets 2 for fakery coke and hookers, and the rest is used for blackproject like the secret spaceprogram, or false flags, overthrowing of different middleeastern countries and noone will ask where that money went because they think nasa has it
>>
>>18462424
take your meds
>>
>>18462426
>>18462409
but what bugs me always is the antarctica apparently not having a 24 hour day. however i do believe the earth is round, simply because the northern hemisphere got another nightsky thand the southern one
>>
>>18462426
NASA barely gets any money when you look at the budget as a whole and they build shit that goes into SPACE. It's incredibly expensive.
>>
>>18462429
>not having a 24 hour day
it has
>>
>>18462426
jesus christ NASA overthrows middle eastern countries? do even know what a military is, like even as a concept? The money that NASA gets is a drop in the bucket compared to "defense" spending.
>>
>>18462435
i didnt say nasa does it, but the government with the money they claim they give to nasa but dont.

>>18462431
see >>18462373

>>18462430
i have my doubts about them actually going into space
>>
>>18462467
see
>>18460118
>>
>>18462467
>see >>18462373
so?
it objectively has a 24 hour day
>>
>>18462490
with day i mean day, not day night cycle. and on those videos you dont see the sun making a full turn. always a part cut off. in the email he got it even said the program cuts out the timeperiods where its dark admitting its night at those times
>>
File: flatearth.jpg (93KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.jpg
93KB, 554x720px
>>18460046
Explain this.
>>
>>18460046
>Last thread was deleted by mod shills, second time in 2 hours.

Good. This one will be deleted, too.
>>
>>18462520
>n those videos you dont see the sun making a full turn
therefor there isnt a 24 hour day? alright. fuck off
>>
This dumb shit again. The earth is not flat. The moon is not a hologram. Gravity exists. Antarctica isn't a pie crust. The other trillion fucking planets are also globes. But, flat earth idoits are morans.
>>
Mods. Pls. Halp.
>>
>>18460046
globe
>>
>>18460046
First "proof" is already objectively and obviously wrong. The mere existence of the horizon also cant be used as a proof against a globe. Already this is absolute trash made by retards for retards. Kill yourself and enjoy your ban.
>>
>>18460046
For all you Flat Earth retards out there:

>http://joedubs.com/cosmic-proportions/
>http://joedubs.com/solar-system-mathemagics/
>http://joedubs.com/mathemagical-synchronicities-in-our-measurements-of-space-and-time/

Everything cleared up for you, now?

Yeah?

Cool, great.

Yes, yes, you're very welcome.
>>
>>18462523
Well obviously plane pilots are in on the conspiracy and take a longer, slower route when making journeys closer to the north pole.
>>
>>18462650
shill detected
>>
File: 20161222_162852.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_162852.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>show pictures high up and it's still flat
>shills say you're not high enough to perceive the curve
>same shills claim you can see a boat come around the curve from sealevel
>>
>>18462726
>shills say you're not high enough to perceive the curve
yes? If the model you are criticising doesnt predict a perceivable (to the human eye) curvature at that altitude, then why do you point out that there isnt a perceivable curvature? Whats your point here? When we talk about altitudes where we DO expect a visable curvature you will then jump to just claiming the image is fake or will pretend like you dont see the curvature in the image.
>>
File: Earth night.jpg (2MB, 4256x2913px) Image search: [Google]
Earth night.jpg
2MB, 4256x2913px
>>18462742
ISS uses fisheyelenses/wideangle lenses. just look how the collectors look in pic related. furthermore the whole livestream is fishy. any time it get gets dark (really dark, not even lights of the cities at night to be seen) the stream cuts of and takes on when its bright again. any fucking time. and dont tell me its due to exposure you dont see the lights, any camera should be able to adjust once it gets darker, especially ones you shoo into space. and dont come with the "its a blind spot of the transition of the signal" because than it wouldn only be happening at night but always about the same area regardless of time
>>
>>18462742
Show me a non fish eye lense view of Earth from space
>>
>>18462765
>>18462751
if the world was flat you would be able to see all of the continents together even with fisheye you rping retards. That image is showing Italy. Where is the rest of the earth north of it if it's flat? Behind the horizon because the earth is round.

Get
Curbstomped
>>
>>18462792
never said the earth is flat, only that there is fishy stuff with the nasa, and that i get where the flatearther come from even though i think they were too quick with concluding all that means the earth is flat
>>
>>18462932
yeah now I'm seeing that if the flat earth thing is a psyop it would make sense that it's to cover up ayy lmaos but I do not have the energy to wade through this mountain of bullshit and "fishy stuff with NASA" usually has reasonable explanations imho but I do think there must be some scraps of unreleased evidence here and there, maybe nothing entirely conclusive but who knows
>>
>>18462939
also it is just way too dumb, it is just dumb people being dumb
>>
>>18460052
Appeals to authority are the most basic form of flawed argument.

Personally I haven't really ever been convinced one way or another, I've never been up in space to see, and several of the 'globes' we're presented with are obviously modified to make them more spherical, make continents look different sizes than they actually are and, most oddly, copy pasting photoshopped clouds so close to one another that the repeated patterns are painfully obvious when you release them to us NASA.

I've never been convinced one way or the other, but regardless of what they're hiding they ARE hiding something. The stupid photoshop shit NASA pulls with the ocean and clouds, or the bullshit Google Earth pulls with photoshopping the ocean, the antarctic and various other forbidden zones it so painfully obvious as to reveal that they really do think we're stupid.
>>
>>18462947
agree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7tlUS6bx04
this kinda stuff clearly shows they are trying to hide something. no matter what they are not completely honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN_GDew5NyQ

this shows they faked some footage once

so they are hiding something, and faked material. so why should i believe anything else they say? it might be not everything faked, but it might as well be everything. who lies once isnt to be trusted anymore, and nasa is just no exception to it.
>>
>>18462969
Because I'm sorry but faking ALL OF ASTRONOMY is just not realistic. It would require every country and every scientist on this planet to work together and that just doesn't happen, ever.
>>
>>18462976
1. they wouldnt have to fake the astronomy, but just copy what other do without or with barely any own research to be fake.

2. all governments working together isnt really farfetched. just imagine if the world is flat, but you as the head of state, thinking your whole live and telling people all the time the world is round. then you shoot a rocket into space discover one day the earth is indeed flat. what do you do? make it public and risk losing all credibillity and authority together with every scientist on the planet, or do you try to keep status quo alive for as long as possible. the other governments are all in the same boat. additionally when you take into account that most government are controlled by freemasons it will become even easier to uphold such a lie. most of nasa for example also consists of masons by the way.
>>
>>18462947
>think we're stupid.
Just reading through this thread, I'd say that's a pretty fair bet.
>>
>>18462986
Dude have you ever been to a Freemason open house? It's a bunch of nerds who can't get over that they're not in a frat anymore. Not spooky.
>>
>>18462969
>this shows they faked some footage once

No it doesn't. This shows that moon hoaxers are liars. That shit was broadcast live from Apollo and it doesn't have any evidence of fakery.
>>
File: apollo17world.jpg (101KB, 660x658px) Image search: [Google]
apollo17world.jpg
101KB, 660x658px
>>18462765
Here you go. A single photograph of earth. All in one frame. Taken from a fairly typical hand held camera, fairly typical film, normal lens. No photoshopping, not doctoring, no compositing.

Now show me a photograph of the edge of the world.
>>
>>18462986
>All governments working together isn't really farfetched.

Now imagine you're a head of state at war with the country that just launched a rocket into space, and their head of state is claiming the world is round. You've now got a way to make him lose all credibility and authority by proving the world is flat. Furthermore, if your scientists are the ones that do it, why then they'd be the most famous scientists in history.
>>
>>18463033
it shows they lied about how the video was made, they said they pressed it against the window, which would result in the black being space, however you clearly hear how they darkened the craft, and you see the arm entering screen showing its not pressed against the window resulting in the black being just the boarder of the window which is faking it. for what reason i dont know, but it was to decieve the public and made them lose all credibillity
>>
>why do you think the earth is a globe.

Let's take a look at the flat earth model. The one based on the circumpolar projection of the earth, and the sun and moon rotating above it. This model:

fails to explain the motion of the sun and moon
fails to account for gravity
fails to account for sun rise and sun set
fails to account for ships disappearing hull first
fails to explain lunar and solar eclipses
fails to explain the phases of the moon
fails to explain tides
fails to explain sunrises
fails to explain sunsets
fails to provide accurate positions and sizes of continents
fails to explain why stars are different in different hemispheres, and change during the seasons
Lots of other things too.

The globe model, on the other hand, succeeds and every point the flat earth model fails.

Maybe if you get a better flat earth model I'll consider it.
>>
>>18463046
That's not his arm, that's the edge of the window, dipshit. Yes, they lowered the lights, they wanted to get a good picture of the earth. That black really is space. It would have been an impossible shot to get from low earth orbit. Basically every claim the narrator makes is a lie. This shit's been debunked a million times.
>>
>>18463040
Kys.
>>
>>18462720
Fuck off and die you fucking moron.

I'm not a shill.
>>
>>18463075
>edge of the window which isnt straight/smooth but has a lot of bumps
yeah right
>>
>>18463100
lol. Suck on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5XkLa9RYNk
>>
There is a lot of good logic behind the flat earth, but I've seen Mars and Saturn myself through telescopes, and they were spheres, so I don't see why the earth would be the only flat plane in our solar system. And also, if the earth were flat it would see that someone would have discovered the edge, and either have gone around and discovered what was on the bottom, or fallen off.
>>
>>18462409
Thats what you have been programmed by tell-a-vision to beLIEve. It's flat. Its actually funny how you guys will believe in anything except a creator god
>>
>>18463333
Checkem for fucks sake
>>
>>18460105
Jews.
>>
>>18462792
No you wouldn't, perspective doesn't work that way.
Diverging/converging lines and all that
>>
>>18463040
That's a composite image.

You guys aren't even trying anymore
>>
File: 300px-Ice_Wall.jpg (8KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ice_Wall.jpg
8KB, 300x197px
>>18463040
But here's you're edge of flat earth
>>
>>18460046

Then, explain to me the reverse seasons between northen and south hemisphere, explain the cycle of day and night, explain why the moon rotate around earth, explain why we do not ''fall off'' if the earth is really flat.

Fuck you, fuck everyone one of you with this stupid retarded meme, you have turned this board into a joke. Fuck off
>>
>>18463771

Can't see the fall, wrong picture fag.
>>
>>18462523
The second part is wrong, it's not three times as far. What age are you?
>>
>>18463787
It doesn't fall off
There's a number of theories and I don't claim to know all the answers
I'm just not convinced its a globe
>>
>>18463781
They can't explain shit
Even if you took em out to space and around the globe they'd say its a scam and edited
Its like arguing with an autistic 4 year old
>>
>>18460106
Lol somebody made an actual equation.

Nice job tho.
>>
>>18463767
Nope. Single photograph. Not a composite.

>>18463771
That's just an ice berg. Show me a photo were the actual edge falls off into space.
>>
>>18464021
The "blue marble" photos are a composite.
And I don't think it falls off there's more land past the ice wall
>>
>>18464021
>Nope. Single photograph. Not a composite.

Wrong
>>
>>18464104
>Wrong

Not an argument.
>>
>>18464087
Some of them are, some of them are not.

The original apollo 17 "Blue Marble" seen here

>>18463040

is not a composite. It was taken by an astronaut, with a normal camera, inside the command module, as they made their return from the Moon. As they were quite distant, it was easy to take a picture of the earth in a single frame.

The reason they make composites is because other photos are taken from satellites much closer to earth, and you can't get the earth in a single frame when you're only a couple hundred miles up.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (680KB, 1280x841px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
680KB, 1280x841px
>>18461424
>For the truly stubborn, I always suggest to get a go-pro camera and gps device, attach them to a high altitude weather balloon, and launch it. View the footage afterwards and you can see the curvature for yourself.

here's a tumblr page where some folks decided to do just that:

http://spacephoto.tumblr.com/

>A website dedicated to experimental photography of the stratosphere and beyond, using weather balloons.

>Images copyright of Space Photo team members (2011)

>Mathew Roberts
>Christopher Cardwell
>Gareth Dorrian
>Francis Morris
>Claudette Bouvier
>Samuel Morris

their contact info is available on their tumblr page.

one of their videos:
https://youtu.be/fTFGf930ahg
>>
File: Analemma_fishburn.jpg (110KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Analemma_fishburn.jpg
110KB, 800x1009px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analemma

>By Jfishburn - Photo taken in 1998–99 of analemma from office window of Bell Labs, Murray Hill, NJ., CC BY-SA 3.0

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/photogalleries/101228-sun-end-year-analemmas-solstice-eclipse-pictures/
>>
File: 800px-Analemma_Earth.png (105KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Analemma_Earth.png
105KB, 800x598px
>>18465124
>>
Go fly on a airplane and look out the window problem solved you autists
>>
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.
>>
>>18460046
>being this retarded
Is a job in central intel worth your soul? I pity you.
>>
>>18465160
flew like 30 times (almost every year into holidays and back) and never saw any curvature from the plane.

globeearther argue just as retarded as the flatearthers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
>>
>>18460046
Just a reminder that you and your kind will be part of the first to be rounded up and herded onto the white boxcars to be sent to The Camps. As you stand in the dim interior listening to the wheels clickity-clack over the rail joints and contemplate about the short time you have left, you will tell yourself ..damn, if I had taken my medz I wouldn't be here right now..

It's not too late to consider suicide.
>>
>>18465691
Get your eyes checked. I have a buddy who flies commercial wide-bodies and the flight crew often marvels at the slight curvature seen from FL160.

I've sailed around the world twice... haven't fallen off yet, retard.

Now begone! Go stick your dick back in your sister.
>>
>>18465700
i never claimed the earth is flat idiot, only if you want to argue in favor of the globe do it at least right. did you even check the video? if at that height you dont see a curvature, what makes you think you see any from a much lower altitude?

also
>I have a buddy who flies commercial wide-bodies
so not even your own observation, but one of your buddies you have to trust.
>>
File: Winkel_triple_projection_SW.jpg (733KB, 2058x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Winkel_triple_projection_SW.jpg
733KB, 2058x1262px
>be me
>go into outer space
>see this
it's literally a fucking oval thing but turns into a globe when you squint
>>
>>18465697
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.
>>
File: 1480802650854.jpg (35KB, 684x662px) Image search: [Google]
1480802650854.jpg
35KB, 684x662px
>>18460046
>>
File: 1481611548216.jpg (108KB, 696x523px) Image search: [Google]
1481611548216.jpg
108KB, 696x523px
>>18463058
>>
>>18465124
Zionist Jewish mason Propaganda
>>18465100
Go pro is fisheye
>>
>>18460554
>>18460560
Naturally the person wrecking Flat Earth is solemnly ignored.
>>
>>18460046
Hi. Look up the definition of shitpost. You haven't contributed anything of interest, you have just posted a link to a crappy YT vid and restarted a thread that comes up every day, is boring and is seriously detrimental to the quality of the 4chan boards. That is why your thread was deleted. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18460046
Nasa literally means to deceive in hebrew

https://youtu.be/ol6Dcsj1J84
>>
poo
>>
>>18460118
Something-something magic dome at the edge of the earth.
>>
>>18462526
But if the flatties don't periodically vent their stupid, they'll spontaneously explode in a shower of blood and shit
>>
>>18462547
>The mere existence of the horizon also cant be used as a proof against a globe
You clearly don't understand what the horizon is or how it works. That's as bad of an argument as "water flat, therefore earth flat!"
>>
>>18462751
>>18462765
Ah, good old Flat-Earther Argument #3: Muh Fisheye Lens. Congratulations, you're re-re-re-re-re-retreading old shit that's been gone over and debunked time and again.
>>
>>18466587
>debunked time and again.
It has not.
>>
>>18462986
>all governments working together isnt really farfetched.
Yes, it is, they all want different things that almost always conflict. If they can't agree on shit like territory and resource distribution, what the fuck makes you think they can all agree on lying about the shape of the planet for no goddamn reason?
>>
There can never be a round earth, and this video proves it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU
>>
>>18460046
Why do flay earthers think the earth is earth ?
>>
>>18465691
At 35,000 ft. and a 60 degree field of view, the horizon curves several degrees, and is noticeable from the naked eye. If you haven't noticed it before that's your problem. Maybe pay more attention the next time you fly.
>>
>>18466619
It's CLEARLY Jupiter, Earth is just a fiction perpetuated by the Masonic Brotherhood.
>>
>>18466530
to decieve is nasha in hebrew, pretty close though
>>
File: MGS democracy.png (262KB, 544x779px) Image search: [Google]
MGS democracy.png
262KB, 544x779px
>>18466609
>still believing the "politics is real" meme
>>
>>18466781
It's also pronounced nawshaw.
>>
>>18466625
again, did you watch the video? what makes you think a plane much lower than the balloon makes you able to see the curvature, but not from the balloon much higher?

im do believe the earth is round, but at least bring real arguments when you come in here to call others retarded
>>
>>18466796
The earth looks curved in that video. Check your eyes, dumbshit.
>>
File: what.png (511KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
511KB, 1920x1080px
>>18466809
>much curvature
>such proof

now lets just assume there is some tiny bit of curvature somewhere in there, what makes you think you can see it from a plane flying around 3 times lower than that?
>>
>>18466864
If there were no curvature, you would technically be able to mountains and other tall landmarks hundreds of miles away. Go on a tall enough place and you would be able to see nearly every landmark on a flat earth.
>>
>>18466897
nope, air isnt completely transparent. after a few miles it will block your sight. additional airpollution and general condition of the air (moisture, temperature etc) influence the max viewing distance further. additionally even if you could look infinitely far without air blocking your view stuff will become to small at some point to see.
>>
>>18460046

You people really should be sterilized on the off chance you find someone as retarded as you to breed with.
>>
File: 1482863524583.png (552KB, 1320x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1482863524583.png
552KB, 1320x1245px
that;s the enhanced blue marble m8. still shitty. The original one is laughing stock at my callibrated monitor.
>>
File: nasa fags.png (170KB, 952x462px) Image search: [Google]
nasa fags.png
170KB, 952x462px
>>18460046
>>
File: STOPIT.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
STOPIT.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>18466864
>>18466907
You goddamn imbecile.

The horizon is always fucking flat (only a camera lens or poor eyesight can make it bend). What makes the ground cruved is the fact that land dissappears into the horizon and you can't see further from a certain point, depending on the observers height. That's why ships "drown" into the see as they get further. And don't fucking start with that "view distance" crap - buildings and ships always are seen from the side before dissappearing into the horizon, they do not "fade" away.

God fucking damn it, I can't even make sure if this flat earth agenda is a bait, a psyop for distraction or full blown retardation.

At least make the point that earth is a curved disk if you have such a hard-on for your dinner plates.
>>
>>18466935
the ships "dissappearing" behind the horizon can easily be explained by perspective. in fact when you zoom in often make the ship reappear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSSFfoAIx04

also i never claimed that its proof the earth is flat, nor that the earth is flat in general. i just said you cant see curvature from a plane which the other anon claimed.

>>18466796
>im do believe the earth is round, but at least bring real arguments when you come in here to call others retarded

that was the only thing i wanted to make clear. im not claiming the earth is flat, or that it is round. i said the argument of being able to see curvature from a plane is bullshit, just like the "on a flat earth you should be able to see infinitely far"
>>
>>18466935

It's flat out retardation.

There comes a point when pretending to be retarded to bait people turns into the real thing and this is it.
>>
>>18463804
Yes it is retard. Look at the lines.
>>
>>18460046

If the Earth was not round, then why would the oceans be so deep?

Wouldn't all of that water drain off of them?
>>
File: icewall.jpg (32KB, 717x480px) Image search: [Google]
icewall.jpg
32KB, 717x480px
>>18466969
the "generally approved" theory is that antarctica is a ring around the oceans that hold in the water
>>
I've been around the world in a plane before. Trust me, it's round.
>>
In my old earth the south pole is always depicted as night while the north pole is depicted as day.
It is around 2008-2010 I think.
Even had portable stellarium program in my flashdrive and carry it all the time.

>>18467015

What the fuck ever happaned, did the earth shrink?
>>
>>18467033
What the are you on man?
>>
>>18467033
well, it was probably because in summer northpole has 24 day suns, while in winter its the same with the night. however in antarctica its the otherway around. when there is 24 hour sun in arctica, its 24 hour night in antarctica. maybe thats why one was depicted as day and one as night. however about the 24 hour sun in antarctica...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdg5k-WBFw&
>>
>>18467033
>What the fuck ever happaned, did the earth shrink?
It's called Mandela Effect
>>
File: magic_help_dogge.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
magic_help_dogge.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
>>18460046
If the Earth is flat then why not go full retard and say that all reality is a simulation?

If we were living in a virtual reality then the concept of globe or flat doesn't really make a difference does it?
>>
>>18467184
i thought about it. what if its really like in a game. when you have some game where you can fly to other planets the worlds are displayed as spheres, but once you land on them they are flat planes. now what if at a certain height you get "disconnected" from the earth and see it as spehere, but once you get onto it its a plane where when you go beyon the edge you come out at the opposite side just like in snake 2
>>
>>18467042
Debunked here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7JKxIhFOoQ

You really need to get a better source than Jeranism. He doesn't even pay attention to his own videos. They prove the earth is round.
>>
>>18460052
Appeal to authority. I don't think you need space agencies to know the earth is round. You can prove it yourself. Like, for example: how could the air be kept inside if the earth were flat? You need a heavy gravitational object in the center of the earth to aquire an athmosphere, if the earth were a disk, the air couldn't swap around the edges.
>>
>>18466943
>can easily be explained by perspective.

No it can't. With perspective, all parts of the ship will get smaller the further away it gets. They all get smaller equally. You'll never have the hull disappearing behind the ocean, wit the superstructure clearly visible, due to perspective.
>>
>>18460046
The earth is a globe. It's very simple. If it was not a globe we wouldn't have the coreolus effect and all rivers would stop flowing. Fucking dumbasses.
>>
>>18467275
if you post an 1 hour long video at least say where its starts to get relevent
>>
File: curvature.png (518KB, 852x552px) Image search: [Google]
curvature.png
518KB, 852x552px
>>18466864
Screengrab from the same video a little later.

If flat earthers really think they have evidence, why do they have to lie so hard?
>>
>>18467304
that's not a curvature on the whole lol
>>
>>18467304
They're not lying. Its just a lack of critical thinking abilities.
>>
>>18467301
The ass rape starts at about ten minutes in.

There's a full time lapse clear sky video of the sun circling Antarctica over 24 hours at about 12 minutes in.

And then intermittently every single argument Jeranism makes gets destroyed one by one through the rest of the video.

Including a nice demonstration of how Jeranism misinterpreted his own video and ignores how it completely destroys his whole argument.

I mean the guy really gets humiliated.
>>
File: meh.png (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
365KB, 1920x1080px
>>18467304
not the video i posted, but apparently the sourcevideo from the one i did post. however seems to be again a fisheyelense then unless you believe the earth curves into the other direction at times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QidH6U2two8
if someone wants to see for himself. later on when the camera swings you see the curvature going forth and back
>>
>>18467321
So in other words this video is completely inconclusive.
>>
>>18467310
i know the timelaps, and thought since the first time the sun looks pretty fake in it. also conveniently the sun gets covered by clouds.

for the rest of his antarctica session (of what i have watched) so far he only could argument that the footage means the earth isnt flat, which i never claimed. only claimed that apparently there is no 24 hour sun.
of course fabricating a timelaps is easy. but i would rather ask myself why the webcams showing allegedly livefootage never show the 24 hour sun. i cant answer you that. i honestly dont know. i know its far too few to say that this means the earth is flat, and i dont even think it is. but there are weird things going on, and we should question them.
>>
>>18467345
>there's no 24 sun

here's video of a 24 hour sun

>th... that's fabricated

you fucking pussy.
>>
>>18460046
>round earthers,

um you think the earth is round too, just round and flat, you fucking idiot or did you even know that? It's doubtful since you think the Earth is flat, fucking retard.
>>
>>18467337
yep. guess so, even though the fisheyelense effect is pretty slim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k&
here its the same, seems pretty flat, but then the balloon goes poof, shakes and you see cuvature appear and dissappear as it shakes.
however im still pretty sure i never saw curvature while flying in a plane and the other footages to show a curvature without shaking have a much more extreme fisheyelense effect so im going to assume these videos are at least more accurate as for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-4rpxYk2eg
where the curvature swings much more back and forth
>>
>>18467348
im just saying its looks fake. maybe isnt. but why do the webcams never show it? if there is a 24 hour sun it should be on the webcams unless they cut part of it out purpously. they even wrote an email saying that the program is deleteing footage where its dark to create less data, and thats the reason it skips. so they admitted there is night indirectly, during the time of year where there shouldnt be night. why? thats all i would like to know.
>>
>>18460118
Besides the warm light, the true nature of the Sun will be unknown until we are able to take a piece of it and analyze it.

The Moon is also unknown. She is self-illuminating.

It could be that they are in fact composed of luminiferous aether or perhaps celestial intelligences are responsible for the course of the Luminaries (sounds cooky, i know).

Solare eclipse is moon in front of Sun.

Lunar eclipse is a mystery but has nothing to do with Earth's """shadow""".
The moon has been observed several times throughout history, rising above the horizon already eclipse whilst the Sun was still visible above the horizon.

I think density is just that. As well as why objects fall. Think of the atmosphere as a sort of soup. The heavier elements of aer are near the ground (why aer gets "thinner" as you go up higher altitudes). Perhaps the luminiferous aether of if the Luminaries is super-not-dense (scientia jargon).

This is the first I've heard of the ""Equator""-kilogram query.

Tides may not have a lunar cause.
Tides are perhaps wind or some sort of fluctuation occuring between surface and subterranean waters (in-short: idunna)

I believe the cause of the seasons to lie somewhere with the "electro-magnetic" energies of the Sun's "nature" and light.

[insert 'Will Of God' cop-out]
>>
>>18467396
Watch the fucking video. They said they programmed it to turn off at night, when it was night, but they never bothered to change it for when it's full sun. They explain it right there you fucking retard.
>>
>>18467460
they say its programmed to not record/delete when its dark. not night, not based on the time, but the brightness
>>
>>18467439
I forgot to clarify that i don't think the Luminaries and the planets ( origins of word mean wanderer as in 'wandering star') to be necessaily "solid" rocks as we've been led to believe.

NASA-Nazi-Jack Parsons-blah blah blah lies blah blah
>>
>>18460046
>Why do you think the Earth is a globe?

I've been around.
>>
>>18467439
>until we take a piece of it an analyze it

Don't need a piece to analyze it. We've got full spectroscopic analysis and we know exactly what it's made of. Now I doubt you know what spectroscopic analysis means, but that doesn't invalidate it as an analytic method. Furthermore, the Sun IS sending us its material. Billions of particles of it every second.

>sounds cooky

Sounds like verbal diarrhea. You're just throwing random words out there without trying to make sense. That's probably what science sounds like to your ears, but that's not the case.

>solar eclipse is moon in front of sun

Which is impossible on the flat earth model.

>lunar eclipse is a mystery

No, it's when the earths goes in front of the Sun from the perspective of the Moon. Also impossible on a flat earth.

>first time heard about the kg query

Great. So now explain it.

>Tides may not have a lunar cause

Then why are they timed perfectly to the lunar orbit?

>Tides are perhaps wind

No, they're quite independent of the wind.

>fluctuation between surface and subsurface waters

What's causing the fluctuations?

>I don't know.

Obviously. Thankfully smarter people do.

>Electromagnetism causes the seasons

I don't think you know what EM is either.
>>
>>18467468
Right. When it gets dark, that means it's night time.

The sun lasts for 24 hours in antarctica, but only in the southern summer. In winter they get 24 hours of darkness.
>>
>>18466919
And this proves...?
>>
>>18467493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toBaZjVzjXA
>>
>>18461774
You have sense
People without it just don't get it
>>
>>18467484
and he checked the dates where it should be 24 hours day time. but there werent records of 24 hours date time, and the excuse is the program deletes footage where its dark.
>>
>>18466787
You get it.
The truth isn't for everyone

Hai archai kai hai exousiai
>>
>>18461218
Perspective, also think about dust,smog, clouds, air, etc.
>>
File: 5.jpg (37KB, 458x523px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
37KB, 458x523px
>>18461424
>>18461435
gtfo shill
>>
>>18461455
Are you fucking serious?
NASA is stealing YOUR money just to show you cartoons of earth, but yeah i don't see no benefit
>>
File: BOB-Earth-Is-Flat-Meme.png (668KB, 810x798px) Image search: [Google]
BOB-Earth-Is-Flat-Meme.png
668KB, 810x798px
>>18463040
>>
>>18466935
My man you have no idea what you're talking about, ships don't dissappear over the horizon.
We can look at buildings from a 60 miles distance, this is impossible on a round earth.
>>
>>18467350
round is not the same as sphere you fucking idiot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuwjWZV8EA0
>>
File: flat-earth-memes-74-4.jpg (54KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-memes-74-4.jpg
54KB, 565x318px
"Why would they lie"
"Why does it matter what shape it is"
"Why care"
>>
File: dg7.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dg7.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>18468152
>>
File: flat-earth-meme-56-9.jpg (33KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-meme-56-9.jpg
33KB, 453x302px
>>
>>18460046
fkn retard still hasnt realized that the earth is a cube yet.. narrow minded fool
>>
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order.
>>
summoning this anon
>>
File: IMG_2196.jpg (191KB, 926x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2196.jpg
191KB, 926x600px
>>18460046
Math. And general logic. Ffs. It's been extensively shot down a dozen times here. Deleted because, yawn.
>>
>>18469075
special autism unit
>>
>>18460046
I live in Thailand and the crescent moon lies horizontal. This is one of the reasons thailand is known as the land of smiles, because even the moon smiles here. This is only possible if the world is round.
>>
>>18469098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niEKsDH69-M
>>
>>18469886
Do the hookers smile too?
>>
>>18469899
Yes your mother has the brightest smile.
>>
>>18462523
Laffin to deth at that top-down projection
>>
>>18460046
This is probably the dumbest meme created...yet.
>>
>>18460046
i think the earth is a globe because the sun and the moon and the other planets are globes too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNVvRxQWb6g

9.5/10 guaranteed to make you think and question
>>
File: 2015-how-bigisthe-earth_nasa.png (235KB, 457x352px) Image search: [Google]
2015-how-bigisthe-earth_nasa.png
235KB, 457x352px
>>
>>18470268
1 and 8 are single photos. Others are photocomposites.
>>
File: AS11-40-5924HR.jpg (497KB, 2349x2373px) Image search: [Google]
AS11-40-5924HR.jpg
497KB, 2349x2373px
>2017
>People still believe the americans landed on the moon
>in this
>>
>>18470264
It makes me think and question why this guy is such a retard.

Was his mother a drunk while she was pregnant? Did she drop him on his head as an infant? Did he fuck up his own brain on meth?
>>
>>18470270
So between 1972 and 2015 there are literally 2 ((two)) real pics of Earth, and you globeheads don't find this strange?
>>
>>18470278
Well i bet you are well intended but just take the time to watch it for at least 10 minutes
>>
File: Nasa photographor.jpg (129KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nasa photographor.jpg
129KB, 960x640px
>>18469840
not that anon, but was the op of that thread. in a later thread this was posted from i think that guy
>>
>>18470279
You dont need a photo to debunk something as nonsensical as a flat earth
>>
>>18470290
holy shit thanks anon, been waiting for this for over 3 months
>>
>>18470294
You can choose not to look into the flat earth stuff, and you will better off in your ignorance, trust me.

Flat earth is the ultimate pandora box, once you open it you simply cannot go back to the globe.
>>
>>18470297
np, i know how happy i was when anon delivered.

>>18470294
they dont need to cover up flat earth. there is a dozen other thinks they could cover up
>>18462373
>im not saying the earth is flat, but i do believe it doesnt look like we are told it is. maybe its bigger. maybe some hidden continent for the elites as paradise, maybe antarctica is more like the redline with half a world left beyond it being kept secret from us. maybe entrances to hollowearth on northpole and southpole. maybe it is flat. i dont know. how could i unless i sometime go into space myself.
>>18462426
>thought about cover up of ayylmaos, maybe secret military spaceprogramm or by the elite in case they drive this planet in the dirt to leave it. maybe a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion, only gets 2 for fakery coke and hookers, and the rest is used for blackproject like the secret spaceprogram, or false flags, overthrowing of different middleeastern countries and noone will ask where that money went because they think nasa has it
>>
>>18470306
Why do you think the earth is flat after finishing highschool ?
They don't want you to know the truth is not a valid response
They are hiding it because (insert cause) is also not good
I'm not trying to be insulting but every person I saw or met who said the earth was flat wasn't able to back it up with anything substantial and always looked like they were missing a part
>>
>>18461455
It's a worldview thing

For we wrestle not against flesh but against powers and principalities; spiritual wickedness in high places
>>
>>18470279
> ((two)) "reaaal"
>>
>>18470323
Have you talked to family or friends about the earth not being a globe?
if so what was their reaction?

I have heard people in different youtube videos stating that they lost close friends or relatives because they got into heated arguments regarding flat earth.

I myself am convinced we do not live on a spinning globe, but i'm honestly afraid to bring it up to anybody.

Good thing is more and more people are waking up.

-no curvature even from 120,000 ft
-no detectable motion
-same constelations in the same place night after night all year long, year after year.

>>18470356
Real according to nasa
>>
>>18470283
The first fifteen minutes of him is crying like tumblr about how people are cyberbullying him for all his retarded shit. And acting like he's going to honestly and accurately look at all available information.

Then he goes full retarded after that as just recites all the stupidest flat earther bullshit like "if this is a picture from space, why can't we see the stars?"

There's absolutely nothing here that hasn't been debunked a million times.
>>
>>18470279
Oh there are other pictures of earth from space, anon. Videos too.

That graphic only showed two single photos, and six composite photos, which are also real real photos.
>>
>>18470362
You have to admit when they hear "flat earth" people get nervous and defensive.
>>
>>18470371
No. When people hear "flat earth" they get angry because their intelligence is being insulted.

The most ironic thing about this video is he goes on at length about what a litmus test is, but can't figure out why people ridicule flat earthers.

Flat earth is a litmus test. If you believe the earth is flat, you are stupid.
>>
>>18470368
ALL pics of earth from space are photoshopped/composites.

ALL videos of earth from the LieSS are CGI

ALL videos of earth from space coming from EVERY space agency in the world are CGI, and only a fey of them are taken with fish eye lens cameras from high altitude planes.

Use your eyes anon, you will see the truth.
>>
>>18470358
i didnt talk about the earth being flat because i dont believe it is flat. i believe the elite could pull it off. i know they could have reasons for it, and i know there are things going against the current model, but saying the earth is flat is too early concluded, also there is stuff going against the flat earth model as way, as the different nightskies in the different hemispheres.

that being said i did talk with my best friend about this stuff, and he generally agrees with me that nasa is fake and that they probably hide somehting on/about the earth. however we both wouldnt be suprised if it would be flat, with the underworld where the demons come from just being on the other side of the plate. maybe the origin of hollow earth was going through some cave system, coming out on the other side of the disc and thinking they are inside the earth.
at this point honestly nothing would suprise me
consider the impossible and be sceptic of the obvious anon
>>
>>18470382
It is no longer a question of believing, you have to look at the evidence yourself.

Stop ingesting everything that comes from nasa, their only purpose is to convince us that we live on a spinning sphere shooting through space.
>>
>>18470385
>ALL pics of earth from space are photoshopped/composites.

That's a lie. There are two right there in that image.

>ALL videos of earth from the LieSS are CGI

Even the stuff that pre-dates CGI, huh? Oh right, NASA had advanced secret prototypes.

>ALL videos of earth from space coming from EVERY space agency in the world are CGI, and only a fey of them are taken with fish eye lens cameras from high altitude planes.

Right, they're all conspiring with each other even though they're competing agencies.
>>
Flat earth is a conspiracy, and it's all code for something else.
Don't know what that something else is. Maybe psy ops from the government to see how easily they can craft narratives and get people to believe it.
>>
>>18470396
>You have to look at the evidence.

I do. I look at all the evidence. And the only model that even remotely makes sense is the globe model, and that nicely explains all observations.

The flat earth model makes fuck all sense.

You need to stop believing retards on youtube and go outside.
>>
earth is flat.

infinite planar (i.e. a "eternal floor" in all directions).

earth / moon / sun etc have positive gravity, hence "spherical looking" (human perspective (flawed))

black hole > negative gravity ("hole" (a hole, is a inverted sphere (human perspective).

anyway blah blah flat infinite, encompassed space time continum ("our reality").

this is why time travel possible.

because earth flat, you can only go planar direction > planar travelling (inc. time > aging), get to a different planar location i.e. "go on a holiday", same planar

outside space time, is outside reality, need to dip outside of, then enter previous planar location.

time travel pretty fucking boring concept, if you can enter in and out of reality imho.

who gives a fuck about time if not reality ?

...stupid humans.
>>
>>18470382
But so is NASA globe. I used to laugh about flat earth too but then i realized that no one has ever been past the van allen belt. We havent gotten any legit footage of earth because it doesn't exist.

Look at the grave of Werner von Braun. Psalm 19 1.
"The heavens declare the glory of god ; and the firmament sheweth his handwork."

Coming from the leading rocket pioneer. A liar in life but honest at last.
>>
pretty fucking ignorant

to think god favours singular planets also...
>>
>>18470404
> NASA had advanced secret prototypes

Bet your ass on it. But space=hoax. 100%.
>>
there is no reality without space.

and no, not "holographic reality" rhetoric.

just no one without other.
>>
>>18470443
Ok but we can't go there.
>>
>>18462947
>r the bullshit Google Earth pulls with photoshopping the ocean, the antarctic and various other forbidden zones it

>Ocean
Photoshopped because there's nothing interesting there, recording it is a waste of time and money because there is nothing there.
>Clouds
Similar reason. They didn't take the effort to record the land properly so they just photoshop clouds over it to cover up their laziness with a new laziness. Someone is justifying their paycheck.
>antartic
Combination of the above reasons
>Forbidden zones
Like military installations? No fucking shit. Try actually knowing someone in the military. Military don't take kindly to people walking around recording the layout, much less a satellite actually accurately recording the layout. And that's a regular base. It would be much more strict when they actually have stuff they want to hide.
>>
>>18470454
Would be a reasonable answer if earth wasn't run and raped by child molesters. Theres more to it
>>
>>18460046
Because I have flown from central europe to eastern russia, from there to the USA, from the USA to the UK. And yes, I do own a compass.
>>
>>18470475
Literally the dumbest post yet. 10/10
>>
>>18470465
this. if they manage to get away with this shit who knows what else they are pulling off. thats why i started to question any minor discrepances, like the missing 24 hour sun on the antarctica research facilitywebcams
>>
File: McCann Compact 1.52.jpg (4MB, 4040x6560px) Image search: [Google]
McCann Compact 1.52.jpg
4MB, 4040x6560px
>>18470487
forgot pic
>>
Do some thurrow research on the major promoters of the theory and you'll see they're all masonic shills.
Take Eric Dubay for example, I read both of his books and for I while I was almost convinced he was speaking the truth until I started paying mind to the contradictions. Also, he's registered in Washington though he claims to never have stayed there. Dude even admits to having a masonic uncle whom he posted of prints of claiming to "expose" him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqWl_wJ3oZw [Embed]

Flat-earth was started by secret society members and has roots in freemasonry; "Flat earthers generally agree that a character using the pseudonym "PARALLAX" in the 1800's, whose name was SAMU-EL BIRLEY ROWBOTHAM, was the originator of whats called ZETETIC astronomy, and the concept of 'zeticism' at large. What they DONT tell you is Samu-EL was a "SIR", he was 'knighted', which makes him a FREEMASON."

Trust me, flat earth is barely scratching the surface of the rabbit-hole, it's all new age bullshit.
>>
>>18470623
Rowbotham was never knighted, or made a sir.

If he had, that would not mean that he was a Freemason. Those are different groups.
>>
>>18470623

There's also the Illuminati cardgame:

http://tabooconspiracy.com/blog/flat-earth/various-clues-the-illuminati-card-game-and-gleasons-1892-illuminati-new-standard-map-of-the-earth/
>>
>>18470465
>>18470496
>Flat earthers are pizzagaters too
Holy fuck don't ever post about both at the same time because ironically you're discrediting them both through association.
Just by posting about PG in this thread, you've created the assoction between the kind of people who believe in it are the same as the type that believe in flat earth. You literally just made me go "eh, might have happened." to "holy fuck they are that crazy"
>>
File: undisclosed.png (738KB, 1751x857px) Image search: [Google]
undisclosed.png
738KB, 1751x857px
>>18470754
guy who posted the pic here. sayed a few times i dont believe in flat earth, but it just wouldnt even suprise me anymore since so much stuff happened i never thought could be true.
>>
>>18460046
>Why do you think the Earth is a globe?

Because Columbus came back
>>
File: apollo17world.jpg (126KB, 660x658px) Image search: [Google]
apollo17world.jpg
126KB, 660x658px
FLAT ETHERS BTOF
>>
>"Gravity isn't real."
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: Checkmate Sheeple.jpg (402KB, 800x3784px) Image search: [Google]
Checkmate Sheeple.jpg
402KB, 800x3784px
>>18470268
>>
File: ChKCtMRW4AAJ_Kt.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ChKCtMRW4AAJ_Kt.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>18471165
wtf CIA that's the best anti flat earth meme you could come up with? You guys are getting desperate.
What next, a fake destruction of the iss to reinforce the globe model?
>>
>>18470339

No, it's a manchild thing.

Your worthless life is so fucking empty, that you attach yourself to this conspiracy theory that bronze age people would have laughed at, because in your pathetic worldview it is literally all you have.

It's the only thing you can come up with that gives your life worthwhile. It allows you to feel superior to people who have succeeded in every other aspect of life in which you've failed.

It's pathetic on a scale that can barely be measured.
>>
>>18471336
ironically, you're saying that just to make yourself feel superior or to put some one else down.

pathetic on a scale that can barely be measured.
>>
>>18471361

I don't feel superior to you. I am superior to you.

We're talking about what is currently grade school level math here, and it's beyond you. Literal children can grasp the mathematics describing the shape of the earth. You can't.

No. It's worse than that. You could, but you refuse to, because it makes you feel better about the utter failure of your sad and lonely life.
>>
>>18471376
You're telling people you're better than them on the internet. thats fucking lame man. You mean less than shit irl. get over it edgelord.
>>
>>18471384

You think the fucking planet is flat and you're trying to talk shit on the internet.

They haven't invented a word to describe this level of delusion.
>>
>>18471386
Delirium?
>>
>>18471386
keep yelling at the sky fucktard
>>
>>18471376
Since you're such a math expert can you tell us the formula to calculate earth's curvature drop?
Look it up quickly because i'm 100% sure you haven't studied it before in your life.
>>
>>18471397

Yelling at the sky?

This is projection on an epic scale.

You seriously belong in a rubber room.
>>
>>18471400

Why don't you disprove it, instead?

All a proof needs is one exception to invalidate it.

Oh well, tell us that math is a lie, or whatever.
>>
>>18471416
>All a proof needs is one exception to invalidate it.
>>
File: straightjacket2.jpg (12KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
straightjacket2.jpg
12KB, 236x316px
>>18471422

>no proof

It's time to go home son.
>>
>>18471426
the point is that given all the proof there is you would find an exception to invalidate it, as I would you.

Pointless.

anyways, I dont see your proof.
>>
>>18471438

Of course you don't see the proof.

The greeks showed the proof thousands of years before you were born. There is absolutely nothing you can do to disprove it.

So, you act like the man-child you are.

Actual gang-banging niggers in Chicago have more sense than you do.

There might be actual chimps on this planet capable of more reason than you...

But here you are. Still going.

I'm pretty sure at this point that horror movie zombies have more sense than you, but God damn.

I don't think mercy killing would cover it. You're so far gone that dying wouldn't erase your stain on humanity.
>>
>>18471465
>no proof
It's time to go home son.
>>
>>18471209
CIA?
>>
File: straightjacket3.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
straightjacket3.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>18471467

It certainly is.
>>
>>18471416
It can be disproved with no visual aid.
If you can see 3-4 miles in front of you, it doesn't work, and if it doesn't work in just ONE SITUATION, it is a THEORY, not a fact, and can never be proven true or accepted by anyone who thinks the equivalent of an opinion or a guess is reality.

Check the laser tests on YouTube.
Fire a laser x ft above water, level, 1 mile across, and the laser ends up at x ft above the water. No drop.
This disproval blows the lid off the theory so bad that I can't believe you fuckers didn't make your mind up two years ago.
Maybe it doesn't mean it's round or flat, I don't give a shit, what it means is Pythagoras was a lunatic as history recorded, his theorem is still called a fucking theorem (not a fact) because it can be disproven, the curvature calculations are incorrect, and you still can't do the math.

Hint: You will not pass the number 9 on a2 and b2 before you disprove the theory with reverse calculations.
And why the fuck are we calculating circumference of a CIRCLE with a theorem made for TRIANGLES?

Open your eyes for about ten days and listen to these people, they give you infallibility, mathematical calculations, physical evidence and irrefutable proof while you guys give us NASA and >THEOREMS< to prove your arguments. Just take a couple days.
>>
File: IMG_201612365_124100.jpg (57KB, 320x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201612365_124100.jpg
57KB, 320x266px
>dies 2511 years ago
>niggas still can't proof his theorem
>2511 years
>917,142+ days ago
>still a theorem
>2511 years ago everybody knew the earth was flat
>57 years ago everybody decided it was round

>theorem theorem theorem>theorem theorem theorem
>theorem theorem >theorem theorem theorem>theorem theorem theorem
>theorem theorem theorem>theorem theorem theorem>theorem theorem theorem
>theorem theorem >theorem theorem theorem
>>
>>18466579
I do. but please explain
>>
>>18471529
There have been multiple proofs of the pythagorean theorem, both geometric and algebraic, including in his own day.
>>
>>18462523
The 2nd flight doesnt happen in a straight line, it goes up(on your map) north at an angle then back down(on your map) south, causing the distance between to be a lot shorter than it would be if they go in an arc towards south.
They do not have a direct flight like the one youve drawn.
The excuse they give is that its more dangerous to fly with less land under, which is partly logical, but does not change the fact that they dont allow it at all, even if flying your own plane and signing that you are fully responsible for what happens to you(/if you die) to "check" distance.
Learn logic and about those weird enforced rules before acting stupid, trying to disprove something without learning all things related to it.

(English is not my first language nor do I use it regularly so excuse me for my bad grammar)
>>
>>18462742
Do you realize that the camera is fisheye lens and at an angle towards the earth?
>>
>>18470358
>no curvature even from 120,000 ft
>-no detectable motion
>-same constelations in the same place night after night all year long, year after year.
exactly as expected according to the globe model
>>
>>18471740
>>18471740
Yes as expected, including visible sun hotspot at 120,000+ feet, and many other details which are AS EXPECTED! -claps claps claps...-
Youve just proven the globe model! -hands best sarcasm award-
>>
>>18471723
regardles of me thinking that you are wrong, this is completely irrelevant to my post either way
>>
>>18470358
>no curvature at 120,000 ft

False.

>no detectable motion

False, easily detectable with time lapse photos

>same constellations all year long

False. Go outside at night in summer, go outside at night in winter, you see different constellations.

This is one of those claims that proves the claimant is an ignorant shut-in

>>18471776
>hot spot
>hurr durr what is specular reflection?
>>
>>18471776
you really fail at argumentation and basic logic. Again, how does your "criticism" make sense if it doesnt point out a contradiction?
>>
>>18471478
They can't make their mind up about which alphabet soup agency wants to waste resources on making people think something is a different shape than it is.

Seriously, WHY would anyone go though this much shit and devote this much money to making people think the earth is a different shape than it is. Ultimately if affects nothing, no on is gaining anything from this except the charlatans selling books and ad revenue to stupid people
>>
>>18471803
The hotspot of the sun stays at the same spot no matter the angle nor the movement towards/away from it.
And viewed at the exact same spot(same co-ord.) from 2 balloons ~7miles apart.

So its not specular reflection.
>>
>>18468155
Is this ironic, I really can't tell
scientist themselves don't make a whole lot, maybe 100k if they're lucky and they have to pay of doctorate degrees. I mean the space shuttle doesn't pay for itself, why on earth would they spend all of that on fuel for rockets and satellites, developing advanced technology, etc. when they could be living on their yachts
>>
>>18471862
They have a logo actually. "V" or "Vector"
As for why,
It is for control.
They give you/allow half right science to slowly develop and hit a wall all the time while telling you that theres nothing past antarctica.
That allows them to tell you that theres no meaning in life other than the meaning of working and spebding money or studying the wrong approach to science that wont lead you to the truth.

Truth being that, there is neaning to life, universe and its laws are a lot more interesting, with understanding of those rules and the correct approach to science everything becomes possible and everything is simple.
Meaning you wont work, you dont be a pupet, you wont need anything, you will create all the things you need yourself, you will be able to advance in comprehension of those universal laws and become what in ancient times were called "gods", and so will everyone else, at their own pace.

Those "Vector" felt limited by their potential so they chose to supress the rest and enjoy free needed resources too because they also have unlimited access to money and governments.
>>
>>18471893
Are you actually this stupid?
Nasa was only created in the late 50's
The south pole was first reached in 1911
Science has been going on since the classical era

Where were these gods then?
You honestly wreak of Dunning Kruger, you're just feeling insignificant that you probably couldn't afford school.
>>
>>18471165
>still using LULZ
C'mon CIA, only oldfags use that.
please go away
>>
>>18471893
Do you even know what the word "vector" means?
>>
>>18471864
>it's the same spot

Right, angle of incidence equals angle of reflection.

But according to the flat earth model, that "hot spot is supposed to move around all day every day.
>>
>>18471915
Vector surfaced and nasa was created right after it was discovered that there more land past antarctica. (The same year. And so was the decision to make a "global" agreement to 'guard' it not allowing almost anyone to go there)

Either vector existed before, for was created then, I dont know.
But it was then that those governments realized that everything they were taught and that their view of the world was completely wrong. Even without vector taking control they wouldve had a very hard time admitting that they were wrong for over 500-600 years.
>>
>>18471931
It does move. Slowly. But as every given moment its at the same spot viewed from 2 different balloons.
>>
>>18471957
>changing your story

You sound super confident.

For fuck's sake, if the sun were close above the earth's surface, the phase of the moon wouldn't match the phase of the earth.

but it does.
>>
>>18471951
>Vector surfaced and nasa was created right after it was discovered that there more land past antarctica

Antarctica was circumnavigated in 1830, thus proving there was "no land beyond it."

NASA was founded in 1958, 128 years later, and completely unrelated.
>>
>>18471964
It would just fine. Also the moon and the sun are the same size. Also moon is self lit. Its not reflecting the light from the sun. Moon light has cooling properties, unlike sun light.
>>
>>18471951
>vector

what on earth do you think the word "vector" means?
>>
>>18471974
>he doesn't even understand what phases of the moon and earth are

I could have guessed.

>moon light has magic cooling powers

lol, no.
>>
>>18471971
Admiral Richard E. Byrd
>>
>>18471974
wrong on every single point. well done
>>
>>18471977
>>18471985
Moon light is colder than the shade, its a proven fact, that science cant fully explain.
>>
>>18471971
En . wikipedia . org/wiki/National_Advisory_Committee_for_Aeronautics
>>
>>18471971
This was Byrd's last trip to Antarctica and marked the beginning of a permanent U.S. military presence in Antarctica. Byrd spent only one week in the Antarctic and started his return to the United States on February 3, 1956

Byrd died in his sleep on March 11, 1957, of a heart ailment at his Brimmer Street home in the Beacon Hill neighborhood in Boston.
>>
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order.
>>
File: as15-82-11057.jpg (2MB, 3862x3864px) Image search: [Google]
as15-82-11057.jpg
2MB, 3862x3864px
>>18471803
It's your choice not to look at the evidence. Keep sleeping anon, the government would never ever lie to you.
>>
File: Shuttlechallenger.gif (227KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
Shuttlechallenger.gif
227KB, 960x554px
>NASA
>not liars
>>
File: felix_baumgartner_spacejump.jpg (198KB, 960x320px) Image search: [Google]
felix_baumgartner_spacejump.jpg
198KB, 960x320px
>>
File: LunarModule build quality.jpg (787KB, 2349x2373px) Image search: [Google]
LunarModule build quality.jpg
787KB, 2349x2373px
>>
>>18460046
Cause gravity n'shiet.
>>
File: 1481666228296.jpg (330KB, 645x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481666228296.jpg
330KB, 645x800px
>>18472378
I've got some secret FDA info here just for you, anon
>>
File: image-of-LM-from-rear.jpg (186KB, 580x578px) Image search: [Google]
image-of-LM-from-rear.jpg
186KB, 580x578px
>>18470271
>2017
>people still this willfully ignorant/still refusing to "believe in" things they're just too fucking dumb to understand

http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/nasas-lunar-module-everything-you-need-to-know.html
>>
>>18472379
and I thought you retards were experts on wide angle lenses
>>
>>18472380
Not a flat earther retard but this cannot possibly be the lunar module right?
Why are those metal plates so loose?
This has to be some low quality replica of the LM
>>
>>18472380
>>18472455
see
>>18472450

also, any flat earthers have a better comeback for
>>18465124
>>18465127
or >>18465100
>>
>>18472455
>this cannot possibly be the lunar module
why?
>>
File: 1461879041105.jpg (214KB, 831x817px) Image search: [Google]
1461879041105.jpg
214KB, 831x817px
>>18472460
This lab replica has nothing to do with this piece of shit >>18472380
You're a fucking moron

Also, oblate spheroid
>>
>>18472464
Because it looks like someone has assembled it in his backyard with low quality materials and a limited budget, it definitely doesn't look like something that could reach the lunar surface.
>>
>>18472468
again: why?
"it doesnt look right to me for no reason" is not a very good reason
>>
>>18472471
jesus christ man, i posted the original full res pic, can't you just zoom in and take a closer look at the details?
you refuse to because you are scared
>>
>>18472475
Yeah, I looked at it. I just cant understand how you came to that conclusion. I am no expert on spacefaring or engineering. So I dont really see what would make this thing not usable for lunar landing missions. Surely it doesnt look as pretty and slick as spaceships in sci fi movies, but that is exactly what is to expected honestly. In fact, it looking kind of ugly actually goes against the idea of a hoax for me, as you could make the lander however you want, if you just have to film it on a set
>>
>>18471407
>>18471426
>>18471486

Another globey getting mad that his superior intelligence is being questioned
>>
>>18471583
>theorem
>>
>>18460106
and round earthers BTFO too with simple math
>>18460105
>>
>>18460560
>a close-proximity Sun would increase in brightness from invisible at "rise" to its brightest at Noon and back again to invisible at "set" in the course of one day
wait thats exactly what the sun does on the equinox
>>
>>18467484
wait shit im starting to believe flat earth
what you just said means there WOULD be 24 hours of uninterrupted LIVE footage, which has never happened, only after-the-fact "timelapses"
>>
File: 1412888046643.png (11KB, 278x269px) Image search: [Google]
1412888046643.png
11KB, 278x269px
>>18470623
I noticed flat earth posts RAMPED UP when I posted this autistic little rune
>>
>>18471803
>False. Go outside at night in summer, go outside at night in winter, you see different constellations.
try this one. go outside today, and go outside in 26.500 years. every single star is exactly where it was today
>well duh dude thats the precession of the celestial cycle
thats what you first think of sure. but proxima centauri is our closest star besides the sun, surely it will have a completely different track in 26 millenia compared to polaris?
nope. in 26 milllenia every single star will be exactly where it was today
>>
>>18467439
>Tides may not have a lunar cause.
>Tides are perhaps wind or some sort of fluctuation occuring between surface and subterranean waters

I always had problems with flat-earth explanations for tidal activity because they never address that the moon is factually, tidally locked with "Earth" and robbing us of rotational energy to force us into a double lock.

tl;dr Tides %100 have a lunar cause
>>
>>18471951

The really horrifying thing is that you monkeys vote.
>>
>>18460063
>one dumb ignorant uneducated faggot in the corner disagrees so it isnt unanimous
Kys my man (^:
>>
>>18473147
ok smart guy why are tides weaker near the equator and strong as shit in england

the greates gravitational pull is the barycenter, which is nowhere near england and closest at the equator
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.