[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss death for a moment? All aspects of it are welcome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1482078212951.jpg (278KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482078212951.jpg
278KB, 1536x1024px
Can we discuss death for a moment? All aspects of it are welcome. Lately, I've been really enjoying my comfy life after deciding getting famous and fucking bitches didn't mean that much to me.. which has me considering what's going to go down once I've made it to the end.
>>
Well. In my beliefs it is reuncarnation mixed with a little bit of " you get what you believe you get".
>>
File: birds_bees.jpg (55KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
birds_bees.jpg
55KB, 600x418px
>>18459969
>Can we discuss death for a moment?

We can not discuss "La petite mort" as this is a blue board.
>>
I've generally felt that if you are to believe that death is truly the end to your existence, spiritual, conscious or otherwise, it is irrational for you not to dread it. But two other thoughts ensued... Perhaps that utter nothingness IS better than life. What if existence and the sensation of sensation is a sort of torment we don't recognize? There's no way to know, but I personally think life for all its suffering is such an incredibly beautiful and divine thing that we must either dread death or look for something beyond it. Perhaps we know on an intuitive level that death is not truly the end. It just *seems* wrong. Indeed it's impossible to understand nothingness because to acknowledge it at all is to contradict its nature, and perhaps that lack of understanding is what disturbs is, but I just don't think that all of this is a coincidence. I don't think we're about some random abstraction of molecular behavior behavior, I think the fact that we are able to think and feel and perceive the universe means something. And if it doesn't, well... How fucking cold and desolate is reality in that case? We're just sitting here, something that awkwardly flickered into an existence we ourselves deemed meaningful just to wither away again. We're basically just an odd, cosmic fart that is too fleeting to even deserve a chapter in the story of the universe.
>>
File: chowder.gif (1MB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
chowder.gif
1MB, 480x364px
>>18460051
hon hon hon hon
>>
I am Christian, so I believe you go to heaven, hell, or purgatory when you die. However, I believe it matters not what religion you were or were not, so long as you lived a good life and were a good person, you get sent to heaven.
>>
>>18461719
>bundles of sensations
comes to mind
>>
>>18461993
Mein neger, glad to see I'm not alone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.