[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not interested In doing it, but what are rewards of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

I'm not interested In doing it, but what are rewards of selling your soul? Has anyone done It?

>inb4 durrrr celebrities did it for fame
>>
Invest a little time and effort for the good of the board OP.

Sell your soul, report back on outcome.
>>
>>18459915
i have news for you, god is a myth, a sockpuppet used by religions worldwide to control and manipulate the population,
>>
>>18459915
OP pictures makes me mad, anyone who believes in Jesus Christ needs to get soccer kicked in the crotch. Christians are so fucking stupid it pisses me off.
>>
File: IMG_8967.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8967.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
same on manipulation
>>
File: 1428548996102.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428548996102.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
What payout would be worth selling your soul? If you were successful in selling it, then your soul exists and you're doomed to eternal damnation. What could you possibly get in return that's worth the cost? it's like the people who'd sell their souls to a succubus. Is getting your dick wet worth eternal damnation in that situation?
>>
>>18459915
You'll die at the age of 27, or any year after if you don't continuously fulfill your end of the bargain.
>>
>>18460571
He was a real person, he just didn't have magic powers. He was still a chill dude.
People can believe in a chill dude.
>>
>>18460571
what about the "devil"?
theres two deities in OP's picture.
if there was no christ or god, then theres no devil.
>>
You would be a total fool to do so. It always amazes me how people think its edgy to sluff off the term "eternal damnation" just because its a phrase. No matter how successful or how much fun you may be able to have, nothing will ever be worth what youre givingvin return, the lifespan of a human is nothing in terms of the realms were talking about, and when you say eternal damnation...replace that phrase with torture and violence beyond most horrible thing you can imagine happening to yourself but a million times worse....and then dont forget to multiple by that by eternity. Eternity. Your lifespan isnt even equivalent to a grain of sand on a beach the size of our galaxy. Yet eternity is what youll get to endure.
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (189KB, 768x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
189KB, 768x600px
Eternal hellfire
>>
>>18461075

If anything, that only guarantees immortality. Instead of disappearing into dust and being forgotten forever, you soul will always exist. You will live forever. Lucky soul.
>>
>>18461586
yeah very lucky, id rather be forgotten
>>
>>18461075
citation needed
>>
>>18460571
t. satan
>>
>>18461649
Too bad you won't be. You're browsing 4chan after all, you normie.
>>
>>18459915
The idea of "selling your soul" relies on a fallacious construction of the soul and the mind/body as a separate thing. The Cartesian mind/body duality, of course, is not scientifically provable, and there's no reason to think that the soul would be any different. However, rather than this being an aspect of nihilist meaninglessness, what is suggests is actually far more troublesome:

Your "soul" is the sum-total of every word and action you have committed throughout your existence. In that sense, it is a very real thing, because there is a record in both the physical world and the imagined construction of you that lives in the memory of others. Your effect on the world around you is not erasable. In that sense, "selling your soul" could only be possible by intentionally manipulating others through words and actions that will make you appear desirable to them. Thus, most people are actively in the process of selling their souls virtually all the time.

Think about it - why do you do what you do? Is it because you truly desire to improve the world around you, or are you trying to influence the people around you that you deserve to be treated better than others? When you see someone to whom you are attracted, do you not try to make yourself into someone you imagine they would desire? Are you not "selling your soul" to them at the moment you place the "them" you imagine them to be above all else?

So often, we develop hobbies, interests, even entire careers upon the things we imagine that someone like us would want instead of taking serious stock of ourselves and our position in order to determine our best course of action.
>>
>>18461809
You're right. That's an interesting way to put it. Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 242x209px
>>18460905
>what payout would be worth it?

A sick ass ride
>>
File: Eeeeh.jpg (40KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
Eeeeh.jpg
40KB, 519x533px
So, if you make a Faustian bargain in order to get a really profitable business...

Would you call that a *soul proprietorship*?
>>
>>18462114
I'm suing you for damages to my sides
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.