[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spirituality is subjective, therefore i can just follow my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 7jn0htj.jpg (230KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
7jn0htj.jpg
230KB, 1337x1289px
>spirituality is subjective, therefore i can just follow my gut instinct and do drugs all day long, I will reach enlightenment for sure! There are no laws governing the inner world!

When will this meme die?
>>
Prove that it isnt
>>
>>18459409

Never, because music festivals and drugs feel good and imitate worship.

My younger cousin fell for that meme and its fine because he's only in his early 20s, but boy is that guy in for a treat when he hits his late 20s, I worry for him.
>>
>>18459411
Do you even reading comprehension, mothafucka?
>>
File: IMG_20161127_184721.jpg (568KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161127_184721.jpg
568KB, 1080x1920px
>I'm Christian but I don't go to church because I don't believe in organized religion
>Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship
>>
That's the trouble when you can't actually prove any of these laws.
>>
lets have conversation mark what type of drugs
>>
>>18459421
If you seriously believe that the Catholic Church's infinite wealth, gold-everything, and over-the-top everything, and general Jew-ry mimics the teachings of Jesus, I don't know what to tell you...
>>
File: 1466379649988.jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466379649988.jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>dude good vs evil

When will this meme die?
>>
>>18459654
idk when we can see were all one muah
>>
File: 1476411677729.jpg (30KB, 265x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476411677729.jpg
30KB, 265x320px
>>18459409
>magic is real
>you can't see, hear or feel it and a lot of the times it doesn't work, but it's real and I can do it
>>
>>18459665
you could replace "magic" with "physics" there
>>
>>18459654
>avatar-fagging as a tranny
>yea dude morality is subjectivre XD
makes sense
>>
>>18459409
whose law? your law or my law, buddy?
>>
>>18461094
Kek. No.
>>
>>18461094
No, magic doesn't hold us to the earth
>>
>>18461094
People like you are why this board has gone to shit. Just because it's paranormal doesn't mean it's okay to just go full retard
>>
>>18461115
people like you are the reason we can't have nice things

I'm not saying physics isn't real, I'm just saying there's plenty of holes in it, too, and "magic" doesn't really have any formalized definition beyond "acausal manipulation of exterior events", which physics actually leaves the door open for.
>>
>>18461126
>I'm just saying there's plenty of holes in it, too,

Magic is a hole in it's entirety. No one has ever managed to prove an "acausal manipulation of exterior events",
>>
Spirituality is subjective you nitwit. Your instincts certainly will help you find spiritual fulfillment. Doing drugs can give you perspective that helps you find spiritual fulfillment, but drug use isn't required and regular drug use probably won't help you find spiritual fulfillment (may or may not hurt you, depending on the drug and yourself).

"Enlightenment" is a meme though.

The laws governing the inner world are flexible and not entirely in your control, but they are a part of you and likely unique to you.
>>
>>18461094
No you can't, Physics describe how things move. Do some experiments and take measurements. You'll find patterns and rules in those measures of movement. That is what physics is.

Show me the experiments I can do with magic and how I can measure the results.
>>
>>18461256
Tell me the position and velocity of a quantum particle
>>
>>18461250
>"Enlightenment" is a meme though.

Take a load of this ignoramus.
>>
>>18461261
What is Enlightenment?
>>
>>18459409
>When will this meme die?

when we actually let enough people go ahead and do it to find out these things. faggot ass OP
>>
>>18459421
I believe in God and Christ and even I think this is a fucking stupid comment
>>
>>18461265
Enlightenment is the sweetest nectar of life.
>>
>>18461260
I can't. I can tell you that F=ma and F=G(m1m2/r^2). What can you tell me about magic?
>>
itt people who either don't take drugs or think that those who do think like this. please all go kill yourselves. happy new year.
>>
>>18459409
Spiritualiity is not subjective, but most of the spiritual stuff we discuss here doesn't interfere too much with each other.

Except Abrahamic religions. They fuck with everything.
>>
>>18461274
Alright, can you get more specific? How can you distinguish enlightenment from an orgasm, for example?
>>
>>18461284
how interesting, that the God of Abraham should be such an outsider and outcaste in your worldview. why do you think that is? I know why. do you?
>>
>>18459409
Well this post doesn't realllysay much, what are you even trying to say? Technically it's subjective, but technically it's not. Spirituality is simply a concept of being more then a piece of meat, but it's controlled by all sorts of factors. Some are subjective and some are not.
>>
>>18461300
Not the God of Abraham, but the beliefs and teachings surrounding him.

>One true God
Nope

>All these things are bad
No

>All creatures made at once
Naw

The list of contradictions goes on.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.