[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >going camping alone in the woods(don't judge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: TF4r3hj.jpg (357KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TF4r3hj.jpg
357KB, 1920x1200px
>be me
>going camping alone in the woods(don't judge me, i grew up in these woods)
>lots of people talking about this monster that's been scaring the piss out of campers for months
>think nothing of it
>go camping as planned
>sleeping on my bedroll, wake up to really strong copper smell
>forest is quiet
>see silhouette on the edge of camp, looks like someone wearing a ghillie suit with gigantic deer horns
>it's like 9 fucking feet tall and it's making this weird rasping noise
>ohshit.jpg
>just get up and start running, leave my shit
>look back, whatever the fuck it is is doubled over laughing
>realize later it's some retard fucking with me, but for now too scared to stop
>copper smell intensifies suddenly, i trip and fall on my face
>look up, there's another ghillie suit looking thing a few yards away from me
>i know it's real, somehow
>jackass in the fake suit isn't laughing anymore
>'What are you doing, skinwalkers? These are my woods.'
>smell of dirt fills the air, overpowers the copper smell
>look over to the sound of the voice, it's a fucking demonic looking knight-thing(pic related doesn't really describe it, but it's the closest i could find)
>start wondering what the fuck i did to deserve being in the middle of this fucking supernatural gang war
>the ghillie suit thing(the real one) turns to face the knight-thing, stands still for a few seconds, begins to walk away
>i get the fuck up and start running again
cont.
>>
>>18458407
>hear 'What, you're not leaving with your friend? You don't think you can win, do you?'
>terrified wailing from the fake ghillie suit thing
>'Oh. You're not a skinwalker at all.'
>wailing turns into full-on screaming, the likes of which i have not heard before or since then as i reach the edge of the woods
>get to my house(i live right nearby, thank god) and lock fucking everything
>my window is open and i can hear this feminine voice screaming in pain, begging for mercy, carrying on
>slowly, quietly close and lock my window, shaking uncontrollably
>come back from summer break and this really pretty redheaded chick is reported missing from my school
>a few people are mentioning that she had a hobby of dressing up like a monster and scaring campers
>she was always doing shit like this, so it's not unbelievable
>dots connect
>realize she was playing a prank on me and i left her to the mercy of whatever that thing was

Hold me, /x/.
>>
Lazy pasta is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>18458407

What makes you think the knight thing was demonic?

What it look like
>>
>>18458409
>(i live right nearby, thank god)
>>
>>18458407
>oing camping alone in the woods
>don't judge me
If you don't want to be judged, get a gf and take her camping
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 700x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 700x343px
Tell us more about the death knight op
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.