[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does god ever feel guilty for all the suicides he's caused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: 1439257523842.jpg (148KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
1439257523842.jpg
148KB, 1024x820px
Does god ever feel guilty for all the suicides he's caused or is he a complete sociopath?
>>
>>18458102

God doesn't cause suicide, unless you consider the gift of free-will and what we do with it to be God's fault.

It is also one of the most egregious sins one can commit by the standards of almost every religion dating back to the beginning of recorded history, typically the only exception being suicide as will-full atonement.
>>
>>18458102
Do you feel bad for every ant you killed on your life or are you actually a sociopath?
>>
God isn't real, and her name is Eris.

Suicide causes a lot of discord, innit?
>>
>>18458117

I dont require ants to worship me or give me 10% of their earnings
>>
>>18458126
Tell me where on the bible god assim for 10% of one's earnings.
Comparing you to god, you're still worst since you didn't creste the ants and are killing then without giving them a chance to redeem.
>>
How can someone that doesn't exist feel guilt for something they didn't do (because they dont exist)..?

God is not real and you're an idiot if you believe that it does.
>>
File: edgy3.gif (10KB, 218x222px) Image search: [Google]
edgy3.gif
10KB, 218x222px
>>18458181

>Tips fedora
>>
>God should feel guilty for my shiity life which I created by my own bad karma
>>
>>18458102
Do you feel guilty for causing my suicide because of your stupid question OP?
>>
>>18458181
Are you a virgin by chance? Or are you maybe ugly? A lot of people have good reasons to believe in God. More than just "Hurrr DUrr I was raised religious so God exists"
>>
>>18458102
Why didnt he just get some ear plugs.
>>
>>18458102
Which god? If you mean the abrahamic one, then yeah, he's a fucking sociopath/psychopath. Just look at the shit he did to Job for no good fucking reason. That wasn't a story about "shit happens", it was about YHWH getting a kick out of his most loyal getting fucking tortured.
>>
>>18458102
U kill ur self cause god... Then god makes you god...is god a sociopath or you?
Kek kek kek
>>
>>18458102
People that post stock-photos with watermarks should be forced to commit suicide.
>>
>>18458102
God is to busy fucking bitches and shit talking Lucifer for trying to over throw him. Willing to bet anything Lucifer was a manlet
>>
>>18459287
lucifer is forsure a manlet.
>>
>>18458160
>Tell me where on the bible god assim for 10% of one's earnings.

It's called Tithing. If there's one thing the Bible drives home more than any other teaching, it's that God wants your money. Give it a read sometime.
>>
>>18460817
I've Read it. Tell me where god asks for 10% of one's earnings or stop your bullshit friend. You're mistaking a religion demand with what's actually written in the bible. Read it some time, yeah? It's a good book even if you're a Fedora worshiper
>>
File: Ear rings.gif (997KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ear rings.gif
997KB, 245x281px
>>18458102

"Freewill."
>>
>>18458102
Neither
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x298px
>>18458181
You don't know whether or not there is a God.
>>
>>18458111
>111
trinity of 1's
welp...
>>
>>18461048
You've read the bible and don't know what Tithing is? I don't think you're telling me the truth.
>>
>>18458102
Think of it like this. Do game developers feel guilty for the deaths and irritating moments in their video games? Life is just a temporary moment in the grand scheme of things. perhaps we are here to learn and grow for the next stage in our existences
>>
>>18461048
>Read it some time, yeah? It's a good book even if you're a Fedora worshiper

"Tithe" literally means %10 retard. It is mentioned in almost every book of the Bible.
>>
>>18458111
Holy Trinity trips, praise the Lord.
>>
>>18462035
>>18462057
I see a lot of harshness towards me, but no proof. Jesus did said money was important to keep the temples but he also said any quantity was fine as long as it was from the people's will to give it. Again, Tell me where thite is mencioned since it's in almost every book or Go home and sharp your fedoras.
>>
>>18462273
In 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians, and in Acts Paul says that the offerings must come from Free Will.
>B-but, anon, Hebrews and shit
Jacob gave god 10% of everything because HE wanted to, not because he was forced
>A-and Mosaic Law
Jews are fuckers who didn't even wanted to serve YWHW, he had force numerous rules onto them, one of them being "Give money", but not because God needs money, but to help assist the poor and the "Priests" that didn't work.
But then again, the mosaic law was dismissed by Jesus and Paul.
But please, tell me where god asks 10% of one's earnings for himself.
>>
>>18458181
I don't believe in god and I find it incredibly arrogant to call somebody and idiot just because of their beliefs.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18458939
>good reasons
please share
>>
>>18462353
>arrogant to call somebody and idiot just because of their beliefs
why? how would you measure being an idiot? Does someone need to DO something stupid first to be called an idiot?
>>
>>18458181
>>18462422
>>18462457
How's School going, guys? I know being 13 is hard but you should calm down.
>>
>>18462471
So you cant share your reasons? unfortunate
>>
>>18462482
Not the same Guy, friend. I am just poiting the obvious here, buddy. I don't give a fuck it you belive in god, a god, or any. But you should respect people's choice to belive in something as people respect you for chosing to be the edgy faggot you are.
>>
>>18462493
Nice assumptions there. It is really beyond me how you could base this on such a short post as >>18462422 where I simply asked anon to ellaborate on the reasons he mentioned. I am curios. You have persecutory delusion
>>
>>18462471
I don't believe in god and I find it incredibly arrogant to call somebody underage just because of their beliefs.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18462506
I don't believe in God and I find it incredibly arrogant to tell someone to grow the fuck up because of their beliefs.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18463112
I don't believe in God and I find it incredibly arrogant to tell someone to grow the fuck up because he didn't grow the fuck up.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18458102
The valid argument you are looking for is that he/she is equally merciful as he is maniacal; and where one suicide occurs, a rebirth is experienced.
>>
>>18464014
I don't believe in grow the fuck up and I find it incredibly arrogant to tell someone to grow the fuck up because of their fuck up.

God.
>>
>>18458102
He didn't cause them and death is not the end. It's like masturbation, he does not like to see it, but it's important that we have the option.
>>
>>18464765
Deep.
>>
File: head.png (435KB, 594x832px) Image search: [Google]
head.png
435KB, 594x832px
>>
>>18458117
>Do you feel bad for every ant you killed on your life or are you actually a sociopath?
This is one of the most enlightening things I have read yet. Ty anon b/rother.
I suppose should start viewing other people as ants.
>>
Lets break this down so your simple mind can understand. Lets say you are god and your cool awesome ant farm is your earth of people. If one ant is born deformed or if one ant gets sick and dies or if an ant comits suiside. Did you do any of that? No. all you can do is try provide what they need to the best of your abilities.
>>
>>18458939
Religion is dumb dude. Maybe a "God" does exist but no religion currently in existence knows what constitutes a God. Personally I don't even think human beings can fathom something of that magnitude. A being that was created from nothing is hard to fathom.
>>
>>18465747
why is religion dumb?
>>
>>18465934
Needless speculation.
>>
I've always found it interesting that humanity thinks its important to a god with the power that can create a Universe and do anything it pleases. Why would a god care about the lives of the creatures on one planet
>>
>>18465747
obviously an expert on all religion
>>
>>18458102
Suicide is God.
>>
>>18458102
Does Allah ever feel bad for tricking autistic virgins into offing themselves for the promise of poon? Probably not, as he doesn't exist.
>>
>>18458102
Suicide is like taking poison and expecting God to die.
>>
>>18458948
this. Jews are just rubbing it in Christfags faces. obvious scam is obvious.
>>
Ego is the absence of anything worthwhile. what else could drive someone to end the only thing they have ever really had? God isn't in that mix, whatever form you choose.
>>
>>18458102
Humans suffering is caused by other humans' free will

not God

God does not intervene with the world unless we pray and have enough faith
and if He does intervene he won't intervene in a way that conflicts with His morals

God is not actively controlling every single thing that happens on earth
or else things like the Holocaust and the Crusades and churches would survive every natural disaster
pain, suffering, and death are caused by humanity, not God and He doesn't stop people from doing evil because He wants to preserve our free will

it's not hard
>>
File: 1474112262702-nj.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474112262702-nj.png
356KB, 572x380px
ever notice that threads involving religion devolve into retards throwing shit at each other very quickly? it's almost like you have to be a retard to be religious.
>>
>>18468387
So knowing that suffering is caused by other human's free will, why isn't it ok to kill yourself if your suffering has become too much? If other humans are subjecting you to too much pain, why wouldn't it be morally acceptable to commit suicide? To avoid unnecessary pain?
>>
>>18468260
I don't expect God to die, just this temporary shell that I'm inhabiting.
>>
>>18458102
>>18458111
God doesn't exist, and even if it did it wouldn't be a he.
>>
>>18462301
How many bibles do you own? I bet they get all moldy from you mouth breathing so close to the god damn thing like you do with your computer monitor.
>>
>>18468406
Oddly enough, it appears to be the athiests who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Almost as if people who hold a religion are more likely to know about it.

Who'da guessed?
>>
>>18468429
>We need you to stick around so we can keep making you even more low and miserable to make ourselves feel superior. If you all die there will nobody to feel superior to.
So yes, you must stay alive. and keep suffering. For us, you see. You guys are making us feel great! We love watching you suffer and squirm while we breeze through life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA
>>
God is real

Religions are counterproductive

Atheism is a religion
>>
>>18458111
>free will did this
no the shitty world did, free will is not what drives people to suicide it's the uncaring imperfection of god's world. He created hell and he fucking knows it. Damn the corrupt creator to the void.
>>
>>18468547
Someone is mad because he doesn't have more arguments. It's ok dude, go sharp you fedora.
>>
>>18469167
I'm not the guys you were arguing with, just impressed at how crazy you're getting with the trolls.
>>
God is not a sentient being
>>
Personally I like to think god does a service by making morons extinguish their own light, allowing the rest of us to continue through existence without their cancerous/parasitic bullshit.
>>
It depends on which God you are referring to. God is a trinity masculine, feminine and unseen. One hates the weak and will happily let them kill themselves, another is forgiving but wants you to find another way out and the other doesn't have feelings one way or the other.
>>
>>18468975
:(
>>
>>18468387
everything is caused by god
>>
>>18458102
There's no god and the only people responsible for suicides are all dead.
>>
>>18462422
Have you seen the people on this board?!
I just looked at a thread where I guy thought there were demons in his life because he keeps getting boned on Online Poker.
This board doesn't know what a good reason is.

But seriously, this whole board is about the paranormal, and there's as much reason to believe that God exists as there is to believe any of the other garbage you'll find here
>>
God doesn't take the praise or blame of anyone. It is in a state of divine indifference. It is all and it contains all and therefore must permit all.

If you can have joy, you can also have despair. If you can live till you die of natural causes, you can also kill yourself and die unnaturally.

God is not a sociopath for it is not a human being. It does not operate on the level of relationship. It is not a fragment, a piece, a part of anything.

It is everything and it is always transcendental to everything. Nothing can touch it but all are of it.

It is supreme and total creative force and potentiality. It is the life of life, the breath within the breath.

It is what gives birth to the dream of man, to dreams of light and darkness, to dreams of joy and suffering. Not one is lesser and the other greater. It is all the divine play of God.
>>
>>18458102

Complete sociopath, to the point of impersonating his entire species
>>
>>18458102

What are you a fucking kike? Fuck outta here with self hating cancer goddamn nigger.
>>
>>18469157
>blame your problems on others

When i was sad i called on God and He helped me i find it so crazy you people havent figured it out yet. You think God is suppose to materialize in front you. Its a spiritual connection. Not a physical or mental connection. Athiest kill me.
>>
>>18469157
He created hell for satan. If you dont follow christ you follow your master to hell
>>
>>18458111
>he still believes in the free will meme
>>
File: 1482559927309.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482559927309.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>18458102
"hurr durr does a being outside mortal comprehension have human feelings"
>>
>>18458102
he should. I'm gonna beat the shit out of him after I hang myself.
>>
>>18458102

God causes all, and all are effects of God's cause. If there is God, God am beyond comprehension at all levels of existence. What you regard "suicide" is a matter as minute as a the death of a single skin cell in Infinity. All at once it is morbidly sad as it is hilariously inconsequential.
>>
>>18471476
Sure, you'd be a fool to just believe he exists, until you get evidence.
>>
File: SUCKBALSS.jpg (2KB, 72x97px) Image search: [Google]
SUCKBALSS.jpg
2KB, 72x97px
>>18458181
wow!
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.