[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so guys Im not even religious but I think I fucked up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (270KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 800x600px
Alright so guys Im not even religious but I think I fucked up. Im pretty emotionless and I kept on closing my eyes at night for hours asking for lucifer to take over my soul cause I wanted to prove to myself that shit wasn't real. Like I'd think "I am at my weakest, I cannot see, come to me now and I will not fight" then when nothing would happen after like 30 minutes I'd call God and Satan huge pussies and I'd fight them both hand to hand if they wanted idec. I did this shit for like a year straight every night and the last time yesterday I did it I had like one of those falling dream sensations where you wake up cause you think you're falling except I was awake. I started sweating sooooo hard but I was sure It was just a coincidence but now every time I dream I'm a Sumerian demon during the book of revelations. Like every night. I've never dreamed every night. Maybe once a week but not every night. So now whenever I dream I start off way high in the sky and there's fire and destroyed cities under me with huge holes in the ground that have blood mixed with chunks of humans pouring out of them. I know they're human because dream me always smiles when I'm done looking around I say something along the lines of your God failed you as we knew he would then I usually either wake up or "flash forward" to me sitting on a gigaaaantic pyramid easily 20000 feet tall made of literal dead people and animals with a gigantic fucking waterfall of blood pouring out of the middle of it onto the ground below and like poisoning it because there's huge red pulsing lines going in every direction around the base of it. What do? Pic is the pyramid shape I'm on just made of fucking pieces of living things and vomiting blood from the middle
>>
>>18457661
Wanna grab a beer?
>>
>>18457670
Definetly.
>>
>>18457670
I've never drank or done any drugs and am also a virgin which for some reason makes me even more freaked out about all this
>>
>>18457661
This reminds of an ancient Sumerian prophecy that tells of the coming Day of All Teh Blood
>>
>>18457675
You have a lot of fun ahead of you.
>>
>>18457679
Haha yeah probably do actually ever since the dreams started I've been horny and angry non stop. Would prob do heroin if I had some desu.
>>
>>18457661
You are so edgy and a fooI. I guess virgins always have that angst until they get pussy. Kind of makes sense actually
>>
>>18457675
Eh its no biggie man. You'll tell your live-in girlfriend about it one day after drunken sex and she'll say "wtf" and you'll say "eh I dunno" and you'll fall asleep in each others loving arms
>>
>>18457661
You're probably getting symbolic messages from either a good or evil force. I hate how everyone on this thread except you is acting retarded and avoiding your question.
>>
>>18457685
So do you want it to stop? You Said what do, but it also sounds like you may like your dream. What do you want?
>>
>>18457704
Because he fuckin made the question up as a metaphor for thinking he's a shitty person, "wat do?"
>>
>>18457704
Thank you sir but I don't understand how this could be answered. It's just weird how it's the same ridiculously vivid dream every night
>>
>>18457709
If I am meant to be a Sumerian demon during the end of the world according to revelations I guess I don't really have a choice.
>>
>>18457732
Ok so you didn't answer the question but here's what I think anyway. You're not seeing into the future, you're seeing another dimension. you wanted conflict and now you have it. The sweating is a result of the intense concentration and plugging into a new space. So you're not destined to become a demon, but because of your thoughts and actions you have put more of yourself into that violent state. If you want it to stop then quit being so combative and full of pride. Best wishes anon
>>
>>18457661
That's metal as fuck dude, make a band and use it as your album's cover
>>
https://r1---sn-m2gxnn-q5je.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=508dedd0ac34631d&itag=22&source=webdrive&ttl=transient&app=explorer&ip=103.49.171.21&ipbits=32&expire=1482731529&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,requiressl,source,ttl&signature=02B0DCCE599BF064EC8B4F58A6324A969ED32568.0562527F66BD570DE893385CD7C723C093482D0A&key=cms1&pl=24&safm=0&title=The.Prince.of.Wolf.E01.mp4&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-m2gxnn-q5je&ms=au&mt=1482718020&mv=m
>>
File: Kreator- Pleasure to kill.jpg (16KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
Kreator- Pleasure to kill.jpg
16KB, 224x224px
>>18457904
Nevermind, that was done already
>>
Yeah op you fucked up. Been through similar many many times. Demons are scary as fuck. At the same time though ive had many good experiences too. How you get out of it. Accept it fully, absorb and transform it. What you have done is created a tulpa of sorts. All that energy you put out coming back to you. Figghting it will only make it stronger.
>>
>>18457661
>not even religious
>for hours asking for lucifer
>I'd call God and Satan huge pussies and I'd fight them both hand to hand if they wanted

that's being religious as shit
>>
>>18457661
You're just 13. It Will get better, I swear.
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>18457661
>not knowing god and satan are the same in the semitic religions
>pissing him off in both his forms

RIP
>>
>>18457661
Kek sure that happened
>>
>>18457685
kys desu familia faggot
>>
>>18457661
why do you guys always go for demonic shit?
>>
>>18457904
I was going to make this exact comment
>>
>>18457732
I think you just enjoy the sense of purpose. The end of the world is going to be an abstract affair, not one of blood and gore. You've mindgamed yourself into being into this shit. Admit it, you kind of enjoy it. This isn't prophetic or spiritual it's just adolescent psychology
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.