[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I had a church/holy water experience. For the past year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 31

File: zod.jpg (40KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
zod.jpg
40KB, 510x510px
So, I had a church/holy water experience.

For the past year I've been studying the occult; for the past 6 years I have been seeking enlightenment through Buddhist literature, and western and philosophical knowledge.
I went into a Roman Catholic church for my grandparents' wedding anniversary (it was the first time being in a church in at least 15 years, I'm 25).

I noticed the holy water within the first 10 minutes of being there, and proceeded to douse my forehead with it in the symbol of a cross.

I have not been a believer in "god", rather I acknowledge string theory, and I havent done any rituals regarding the devil or anything like that, but I have been a selfish, "evil" fuck.

TLDR; I went to church, put holy water on my forehead, and it burned me.
The burning was like putting hot peppers or hot-sauce on open pores.

I didnt take note of what I was thinking during the time, but it was not instant (took maybe 10 minutes before I felt something), and didnt last (sensation remained for about 1-3 minutes on and off)

Anyone else have this experience? explanation?

Have not been baptized.
>>
File: devgard.jpg (120KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
devgard.jpg
120KB, 465x750px
>>
File: kundalinik.jpg (190KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kundalinik.jpg
190KB, 1280x1280px
bump.
I'm sensitive enough to use this chart.
also not gay
>>
File: 1475636446987.jpg (118KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
1475636446987.jpg
118KB, 800x502px
>>
Maybe someone spiked the holy water to make everyone who used it think they were evil. Don't let pranksters convince you that your evil.
>>
>>18457895
I mean, we are all evil, and some more than others.
I happen to be a particularly cruel mofo. I didnt have empathy for 95% of my life.
>>
Y'all been decieved by Satan my bro.
>>
I go to church every now and then and always put some holy water on my chest. It feels immediately heaten up where I put it, but I wouldnt describe it as a burning sensation. For me its more like how sunlight feels. I use to feel opression/pain in my chest due to anxiety and this relieves me a bit.
You know holy water isnt just water; it is mixed with oils and spices and shit, so it could be that your skin reacted to one of those. Or maybe it was Jesus or something telling you to not be a selfish fuck, who knows
>>
>>18457573
They put rubbing alcohol in standing holy water to keep it sanitary. The display fountain is not meant to be used.
>>
>>18457933
>I just started watching Dexter
>>
>>18458649
Everbody uses it where I live, but the alcohol thing seems logical anyway, havent thought of it
>>
>>18457941

>satan
>santa
>thread posted 1 day after christmas

Checks out.
>>
>>18457573
Unless there was actual redness, irritation, and/or blistering, it wasn't actually burning you. Sounds more like it was psychosomatic, like a placebo effect.
>>
File: 1234 (1)k (1).jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1234 (1)k (1).jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>18458719
I thought of that, but I had no intention of feeling anything, nor did I think anything was going to happen.

>>18458661
When I was 15.

Since the beginning of this year, Ive experienced telepathy, shared dreams with my loved ones and some associates (like, they have seen my dreams and I have seen theirs), learned to control my emotions, as in I can project fear/love/lust, and can feel peoples emotional states, to the point where I can pinpoint their feeling, as seen in >>18457643
Please no more bs "logical" or psychology talk (I studied it in college), as well as the possibilities of there being something in the water.
As of late, I have been experiencing waves of electricity, it feels like, washing over my face when interacting with certain people- which is accompanied by thoughts of my bad deeds (as a child).
I have to believe my experience is not so unique. thx
>>
File: chakras_feet_lg_352x5001.jpg (23KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
chakras_feet_lg_352x5001.jpg
23KB, 352x500px
>>18458719
And here is the thing; in studying and practicing buddhism, and the release from/destruction of the ego, this all became possible.

It wasnt so much a "burn", but a tingle- or like a light static electric shock, which is the same sensation I get in my fingers, toes, feet, throat, or in my hips, when someone else is projecting their emotions/thoughts outward/at me.

This is the kind of shit, Im guessing, is privy to members of occult societies or organizations which focus on spirit and occult shit (jews too), and not being a part of one, reliable information is hard to come by.

So again, if one's reply will be something a highschooler might think of, save it.
>>
>>
>>18457573
>Study occult for a year
>Not a believer in God

Your fake story is stupid as fuck. Kill yourself
>>
File: heat.png (217KB, 570x468px) Image search: [Google]
heat.png
217KB, 570x468px
>>18459092
>So again, if one's reply will be something a highschooler might think of, save it.
>>
File: ee1.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ee1.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>18457573
Are you seeking punishment for being self-proclaimed as evil?

Have you done any evil or criminal actions over the last few years? Or do just believe that your non-religious beliefs make you evil?

Evil and good are totally subjective and are invented up concepts. Compared to most other people, how evil are you compared to everyone else?

Would criminals and murderers and dog-rapists have been scorched by that same water that burned you?
>>
File: PzrhxYX.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PzrhxYX.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>18459092
>Your fake story is stupid as fuck. Kill yourself
damn it. no wonder people get so mad at ops in /x/. i believed him for a moment to. i have real life paranormal powers though, i guess that is how i sound to others. :p
>>
>>18458693
But you are a faggot with sensible skin.

You are not possesed by a demon, you are possesed by faggotry.
>>
>>18459111
What superpower mang? Sounds dope.
>>
The roman catholic church is of the devil and you touched their filthy water, so it damaged you.
>>
>claims his sensitive master wizard
>can't even sense demons and various astral parasites

git gud
>>
>>18458649
I just lel'd so hard at this.

And the thought of an occult obsessed aspie fedora lord taking on the duty of anointing himself in the display fountain.
>>
>>18459111

no u don't, not that other conscious people don't have

some people are just... suggestible...

...susceptible to hypnosis...
>>
>>18459152
Kek. This gave me a hearty laugh
>>
>>18459103
Yes. Ive had an experience recently where it seemed that Ive had a repressed memory (from more then 15 years ago) get pulled out of me. accompanied with a heat over my heart.
I had been communicating telepathically with a girl who is secretly into this shit, and I suspect that she is responsible for that.

I would consider myself a scientist, and so I would never have considered what I have done "evil", so I would just forget them and/or move on.

>>18459222
I can sense others shit, though I wouldnt have known what to call them.
I dont have much practice with astral projections myself, but it is fairly obvious when someone is in my space (its like the room is filled with a smokey haze).
As far as sensing people's "demons", Ive had the experience where it has felt like Ive walked through an EM field, though I wouldnt assume what kind of person caused such a disturbance. It seems its possible that I can do that all the time now.>>18458955
>>
my mom once took me to this temple and i felt suffocated
>>
>>18459095

wat dis
>>
File: consciousness-scale-vibration.png (87KB, 521x409px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness-scale-vibration.png
87KB, 521x409px
>>18459672
The picture is of heat scans and the emotion that the subjects were embodying at the time of the scan.
Emotions are physical states, which manifest in ones body in the form of blood flow and heat.
>>
File: energy-510x398.jpg (54KB, 510x398px) Image search: [Google]
energy-510x398.jpg
54KB, 510x398px
>>18459111
>>18459291
If that is the case, why is it that people do not explain this shit? the nature of the sin, and how it is obvious or able to be sensed that people have done such acts. As a 5 year old, i remember hearing that Jesus died on the cross for me- I shed a few tears, then was like, "OK, what does that mean?" which turned into "so what" (I would do the same, soo)... and that turned into not "believing".

The fact that "god" is "consciousness".
Did I just have shitty parents or what.
>>
>>18458696
> as ant
>as tan
>A Stan

Whats your point?
>>
>>18459715
A-alpha as fuck r-right?
>>
>>18459752
Age comes with wisdom, and we're lucky to be living in a spiritual age. Most of us have non-spiritual parents though.
>>
>>18458649
Kek'd hard. To use rubbing alcohol to keep it sterile, the holy water would literally have to be <50% rubbing alcohol. The holy 'water' would reek of it
>>
It's probably the chlamydia in the water. You do realize that they never clean those fountains in the church right?? And every church goer will stick their dirty hands in there and take a little bit of water to make the sign of the cross.

So if you dip your hand in it and put the water on your face, it's gonna burn. Congratulations, you've just contracted whatever disease was lurking in that water.

Your mindset also seems very superstitious. Which is unfortunate because you said you've been seeking enlightenment through Buddhism, and yet you let some non-sense about holy water make you think something incredible is happening. Enlightenment should take you further away from deluded ideas like this.
>>
>>18460344
I don't believe anything though, and if I seem superstitious it is only to reach a conclusion to have such a thing become debunked.

As far as contracting an STD through skin contact, that sounds pretty retarded.. http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/968.aspx?CategoryID=118

Again, please keep retard replies to a minimum.
I can sense emotional states, and feel energy, and hear thoughts (not schizophrenic).
If you cannot relate, you probably have nothing to contribute.
>>
>>
>>18460564
>STD through skin contact
It was sarcasm

You're not evil. God isn't punishing you. The holy water isn't burning you.

All of that is just deluded ideas, a kind of fantasy you're having. Come off it.

You can play that game if you want and keep telling those stories to yourself. You're basically asking us here to reaffirm your fantasy for you so you can keep indulging in it.

But it's really got nothing to do with whatever you think Buddhism or enlightenment is.
>>
>>18461341
I dont tell myself those things. They were never thoughts in my head. I have come to see my purpose, and a few paths I can take at the moment in utilizing the knowledge/skills I have at the moment.

I use those adjectives to characterize myself, in hopes to make my perspective/narrative/story better understood, it has nothing to do with validation or affirmation.......... Besides, this has nothing to do with the story anyway, I'm looking for other similar experiences in regards to anything I have posted.
>>
>>18460564
Care to elaborate what you mean by hearing thoughts?
>>
File: im.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>18461422
When in the vicinity of someone who has the same ability, or when focused on someone who is also focused AND projecting their thoughts to/at you, one is able to communicate.

Telepathy in english, the Japanese call it ishin denshin, Indians also know, Jews, etc.

At first, I saw that someone else was hearing my thoughts, and over the course of the year I developed my sense of hearing others'.
>>
>>18461444
I'm pretty sure am the same way. Someone responds to my thoughts occasionally but not everytime
>>
>>18458955
Sure, whatever you say, kid.
>>18458992
What the fuck are you even talking about? Studying buddhism makes it possible to be hurt by "holy water"? Right, that makes SO much sense.
>It wasn't so much a "burn"
>>18457573
>TLDR; I went to church, put holy water on my forehead, and it burned me.
Can't even stay consistent in your RPing...
>...when someone else is projecting their emotions/thoughts outward/at me.
Yeah, just pile onto your already outlandish claim with an even more outlandish claim.
>So again, if one's reply will be something a highschooler might think of, save it.
What do you mean, "so again"? That was the only post I've made in this retarded thread. That aside, I'll turn that around and say that if your claim is something that even a highschooler can refute, then maybe YOU should save it, you delusional, attention seeking, role playing faggot.
>>
File: circulation.jpg (49KB, 753x390px) Image search: [Google]
circulation.jpg
49KB, 753x390px
>>18461508

>>18459095

>>18461495
Its odd how it works. Im sure that it has something to do with who is close to you, like your parents or some guardian- Im not yet convinced there are such things as angels or demons or a "god", rather, someone or the subconscious is playing that role.
>>
File: tummo.jpg (451KB, 1230x829px) Image search: [Google]
tummo.jpg
451KB, 1230x829px
>>18461508
There was no damage as far as I know, so you are right it it not being a literal burn, but a burning sensation. All the other bullshit you wrote is just inane.
Go study some shit and PRACTICE it, retard.
>>
>>18461661
>Not believing someone's retarded, inconsistent, without good reason is inane.
I happen to own the Golden Gate Bridge, and am willing to sell it to you for a measly $50 dollars. If you own it, you can put up a toll booth and make several times that in a single day from all the commuters. I'd do it myself, but I have so much money already that it would be more of a hassle than it's worth.

>Go study some shit and PRACTICE it, retard.
Been there, done that, and guess what? Nothing fucking happened, except that I wasted my time on a load of horse shit. Go see a fucking shrink, you delusional nutcase.
>>
>>18461688
>retarded, inconsistent BULLSHIT without good reason*
typo
>>
File: chakrasys organs.jpg (118KB, 564x772px) Image search: [Google]
chakrasys organs.jpg
118KB, 564x772px
>>18461688
OK, just realized how fucking moronic of a troll that was. In the OP I stated
>The burning was like putting hot peppers or hot-sauce on open pores.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18461729
>Kill yourself.
You first, you delusional tryhard.

>OMG guiz i am liek so edgy and EVIL holy water burnz muh skin HURRR DURRR GIBS ME ATTNTIONS PLZ LOL XDDD
>>
File: Chakra-Chart.jpg (572KB, 1600x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra-Chart.jpg
572KB, 1600x1227px
>>18461755
This has nothing to do with delusion. Why are you even here? Are you mad at your lack of higher consciousness or awareness? Are you afraid of something? Stop wasting your time, "attention seeking faggot".
Open your chakras, cunt. And fuck off will you, this thread is for actual, useful information.
>>
>>18461763
>Open your chakras
>actual, useful information.
Cute. I'm here because I'm bored, and roleplaying faggots like you are just too easy. Go take your meds.
>>
>>18457573
Get cleansed
>>
File: mongaku.jpg (1MB, 1582x2331px) Image search: [Google]
mongaku.jpg
1MB, 1582x2331px
>>18461767
The only one here roleplaying is you.
Youre literally an attention seeking faggot lmao. pathetic, bro.
>The most widely accepted definition is described in terms of attention: Boredom is the frustrating experience of wanting but being unable to engage in satisfying activity, meaning a bored person cannot engage the internal (thoughts or feelings) or external (environment) factors necessary to produce a satisfying activity.

>>18461771
I was thinking about that, maybe a priest or some faith healer/shaman would be able to- but I would rather walk around with this energy, or whatever it is for a while for more observation.
>>
>>18461856
>I'M EVIL AND GET BURNED BY HOLY WATER
>I'M NOT ROLEPLAYING, YOU ARE

You should just kill yourself already, faggot.
>>
File: reflexology-bali.jpg (92KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
reflexology-bali.jpg
92KB, 600x417px
>>18461967
Goddamnit it nigger will you go to >>/b/ already.
What is wrong with me saying I have been evil?
You are being particularly "evil" in attempting to use your (shitty, childish) intellect to get what you want, which is its practical definition.
It IS pathetic; my evil ways ended when I was a kid though.
>>
>>18462065
>You are being particularly "evil"
Yeah, but at least I'm not autistic and delusional enough to believe that holy water burns me, or that I can magically "feel" someone "projecting their emotions/thoughts".
>my evil ways ended when I was a kid though.
Too bad you are still a kid, playing make believe.
>>
File: chakrapoints-1.jpg (56KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
chakrapoints-1.jpg
56KB, 600x633px
>>18462082

Lol, you just played yourself, untermensch.
Its not magic, its called empathy.

Thx for bumping for me, but serious replies only, please.
>>
>>18457573
Ive lived in rome all my life and my mum is a catholic, ive gone to church etc. And the water is VERY acidic, no offense but the reason romes water is goodd is due to the wierdly low PH from metals etc, although they do heat it up and add salt to 'purify' the water (the salt is holy)
>>
>>18462097
>Its not magic, its called empathy.
But that's wrong, you faggot.
>Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within the other being's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position.

Empathy has nothing to do with your delusional, physical sensations of someone "projecting their emotions/thoughts outward/at" you.
>serious replies only, please
I'm the only one here giving you a serious reply, in that you seriously need to get a fucking life and stop thinking you're some special snowflake with mysterious powers, like hearing thoughts/telepathy and bullshit like that. I'm confident you're just some know-it-all, edgy teenager who is just unsatisfied with how spectacularly NOT special you are.

You came here with a question, and now you're ass blasted that the answer wasn't what you wanted to hear. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1475636446987.jpg (132KB, 552x754px) Image search: [Google]
1475636446987.jpg
132KB, 552x754px
>>18462202
This is just one avenue for "answers", you mongoloid. I dont care to be special, none of this is FOR me and that should be obvious since Im so willing to share my experiences. Your shit answers and name calling means absolutely nothing.
What you have proven is that you are lonely as fuck and continue to linger where you are not useful/needed/wanted/, for attention.

Regarding empathy, you are experiencing what is called personal incredulity.
Kindly, fuck off.
>>
>>18462229
>This is just one avenue for "answers"
Wrong answers, maybe.
>none of this is FOR me and that should be obvious since Im so willing to share my experiences.
No, this is totally for you. You're not offering anything worthwhile, just seeking for people to reaffirm your delusion of super powers. You don't have fucking telepathy. If you are hearing voices, you need to see a damn doctor because that's a sign of something serious like schizophrenia, and I'm not going to feed into your illness.
>Your shit answers and name calling means absolutely nothing.
Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's shit. The answer is that you are either delusional or ill. If the former, grow up, or kill yourself, if the latter, get some damn help. If you don't like being called names, then gtfo 4chan and go cry to your mommy about it like a little bitch baby.
>What you have proven is... no u
Telling the sick to seek attention, or the deluded to grow up, is indeed useful and needed. I don't give a fuck what you WANT.

>Regarding empathy, you are experiencing what is called personal incredulity.
Wow, I'm having trouble figuring out how you got this all ass backwards. Personal incredulity is dismissing something just because you don't understand it. You're the one who doesn't understand it, and seem to think it's some mystical force that lets you, again feel people "projecting their emotions/thoughts outward/at" you as a physical sensation. That's not what it is.

When you feel sad because you see someone else sad, that's empathy. When you feel like you are sharing the pain of someone you just saw get injured, that's empathy. It's an understood process of our brains interpreting stimuli in a response to feel connected to other people.

Your understanding of it seems to be along the new age woo bullshit, that thoughts and emotions project some sort of mystical energy that you can pick up on.
>Kindly, fuck off.
I don't take orders from you, kid.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

Start here and educate yourself on what empathy really is and how you're fucking retarded for misusing the word this whole time.
>>
You're not alone OP same shit happened to me when I was a kid. I gave up going to church after that. I regret nothing.
>>
>>18457573
>dat venus opposite saturn

is that your chart? hahahaha
must it suck to be u
>>
Jesus fucking christ guys really? Your gonna respond to an obvoius le naruto demon sperg like this? You guys know if you respond in anyway to this guy he's gonna keep comming back for the attention and he's gonna keep shitting up /x/. I know im not helping responding in his thread but atleast im not giving any attention to his bullshit edge lord story.
>>
>>18457573
OP, string theory and God are one. All is waves of Light.
>>
>>18462452
I think that may have been one factor in figuring that was missing, and enabled me to witness telepathy, and thus all of the other phenomena that has followed.

>>18462281
My love life has been pretty "good". Not married but I have fucked a plenty bitches, and have had girlfriends that have broke their backs for me (so I learned love) and I'm good looking. Im figuring it out, capricorn powers are pretty awesome.
I was lonely as a child but I got over that feeling one hard summer maybe 10 years ago.

>>18462248
>>18462254
>>18462331
>>tldr; personal incredulity AND reading comprehension.
I am really not any of the things you are saying, though you people are proving to be terrible faggots yourselves.
>>
>>18459095
>shame
>Spider-Man
2true4me
>>
File: lightbody.jpg (57KB, 540x594px) Image search: [Google]
lightbody.jpg
57KB, 540x594px
>>18462248
>When you feel sad because you see someone else sad, that's empathy.

I dont have to see, or even know that another person or being is sad/happy/angry etc, as long as they are in my vicinity, or focused on me, it triggers a sensation in my body so that I know what they are literally feeling.

If someone is experiencing heartbreak, literally the feeling, IF WE ARE BACK TO BACK and I dont see their expression or look at them at all, I will feel heartbreak.
It is empathy, on a higher level than you know. PERSONAL INCREDULITY
>>
File: emotional-energy-centers.jpg (92KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
emotional-energy-centers.jpg
92KB, 480x576px
Im highly "empathic", not delusional, not seeking validation, but am looking for similar experiences. These are my posts.
>>18458955
>>18458992
>>18459638
>>18459715
>>18460564
>>18461414
>>18461641
>>18462965
>>18462975
>>
>>18457573
This guy again? saw literally the same post not a week ago word for word. Your not a demon and very mentally suggestible, its called psychosomatic
>>
File: swar_yoga_head_nadis.jpg (192KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
swar_yoga_head_nadis.jpg
192KB, 800x631px
>>18463188
I posted this two days ago, so, no.

It is not psychosomatic, I have verified what I was sensing with over 20 individuals, and have about a 90% success rate. It doesnt work with people who are lacking self awareness.

I dont think I'm a demon, that is laughable. I am a human man.
>>
File: IMG_20160425_104547.jpg (202KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_104547.jpg
202KB, 1024x1820px
>>18462281
It is actually Jupiter opposing Venus- Venus and Saturn are conjunct.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.