[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Atlantean records hidden around the world will have a co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: Earth ruins.jpg (18KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Earth ruins.jpg
18KB, 852x480px
The Atlantean records hidden around the world will have a complex sacred geometrical encryption and logic basis to them, which only the children of Atlantis can truly unlock, are truly worthy. The jealous ones always think they are worthy, but they are wicked and arrogant. But they are the true slaves, not us. The children of Atlantis are the true chosen ones, hated by the wicked world. Only the children of Atlantis can unlock the encryption, because the Atlanteans only wanted their descendants, their children to unlock and know first and foremost before anyone else the secrets, history, and inheritance they have for them, because their children think like they do. Only the pure, can truly know and find out.

The encryption of and computational logic that these archives which hold human and Atlantean history, can only truly be unlocked by the way the children of Atlantis think, because no other people think they do, the Atlantean archives can only be unlocked by the Aryans, or the pure blooded White people, who are the Adamic race. Spirit guides us, only we are found worthy to unlock and see what our ancestors wanted us to see, no one else but us, are our ancestors' children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
>>
>civilization that destroyed itself spawned the white race, the destroyers of the rest of the world

wew
>>
File: 1356792813342.png (11KB, 402x424px) Image search: [Google]
1356792813342.png
11KB, 402x424px
>>18454832
>children of Atlantis
>Aryans

You could have made it easier if you pointed them in the right direction.

>He doesn't know where Atlantis is
I bet you don't even know where the underwater cities are either.
>>
>>18454850
This is now apparently a nazi thread.
>>
>>18454850
I bet you're not even the children of Atlantis even if you know all our secrets and knowledge you wretched unworthy jealous fuck. If you have children do you feed your kids' school bully just because he knows more about something than your own children you worthless fuck?
>>
>>18454858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thKrX5etW0U
>>
>>18454861
>Doesn't know about the Azore Islands
Keep memeing urself kiddo.

>Doesn't know about the Akashic records
I bet you think your "master race" is entitled to everything because of Hitler don't you?
>>
>>18454877
If you're the children you're the children, doesn't matter what the fuck you know, spirit chooses, ad it doesn't fucking choose, you, know anything you fucking want you mongrel fuck faggot, you're still not the fucking beloved children so get off my fucking nuts you closet fucking homo fuck. Parents and fathers don't love their children for what they now they love them because they are their children. You worthless fuck. Fucking slave.
>>
>>18454832
>the Atlantean archives can only be unlocked by the Aryans, or the pure blooded White people, who are the Adamic race

>thinking secrets of the universe are attached to a skin color
you almost had it OP
you almost had it
>>
File: Racial Contrast.jpg (77KB, 684x448px) Image search: [Google]
Racial Contrast.jpg
77KB, 684x448px
>>18454953
COLA OF DEY SKIIIIEEEEEEEEEEN?
>>
>>18454832
I'm the fucking chosen one!!!!!!!
>>
>>18454832
>The Atlantean

stopped reading right there
>>
go drown in your bathtub and join your Atlatean brothers you stupid faggot
>>
File: Medical Theatre.jpg (525KB, 1280x976px) Image search: [Google]
Medical Theatre.jpg
525KB, 1280x976px
>>18456118
Just like the ending of Silent Hill: Homecoming
>>
The true Atlantis will rise once more, to the chagrin of disbelievers and the so-called called scientists. It will be the sanctum of those who believed even when the whole world oppressed and ridiculed them, and no one else.

Godless bastards will cry at the base of its indomitable walls, begging for a share of its light and wisdom, and try to take it by force, but all their dreams will shatter like the false reality they believe in.
>>
>>18454986
Reincarnation has nothing to do with race, and bloodlines have nothing to do with actual knowledge of the forgotten realms
Not that I would expect you to understand
>>
File: Belgian_recruitment.jpg (72KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
Belgian_recruitment.jpg
72KB, 500x677px
>>18456161
Reincarnation is not real dumb fuck.
>>
File: Hunza girl.jpg (14KB, 236x291px) Image search: [Google]
Hunza girl.jpg
14KB, 236x291px
>>18456145
You speak with a good spirit brother, tread the fire, do not fall into it.
>>
>>18456197

The only fire worthy of note in the new world will be the flame of the Creator burning at the foot of the Tower of Neptune. Look over the sea on the dawn of the promised day, brother, and that light will guide you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.