[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright dudes, I'm a christian and I've been researching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: Bloodborne-bonfire.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-bonfire.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
Alright dudes, I'm a christian and I've been researching the end times for a while here is my theory. I'm probably wrong but I'd like to share the fact that aliens are not real, but part of the great deception.

I'm not sure if the illuminati is real, everyone feels this force that is behind the scenes making everything more and more peverse and disgusting. This is satan, and he controls this world. He has been throwing aliens into our culture sooo hard because he is trying to get us used to the idea and comftorable with the idea of aliens. In the book of rev. God says that whoever gets the mark will lose their salvation. Wow thats really harsh when you think about it because God forgives all sins of humans if they ask for forgiveness. Why would the mark be such a crucial sin to make whoever recieves it lose their salvation? My theory is that sometime an alien craft will land on the earth and aliens will come out and claim that there is no God and that they have a gene you can recieve that will make you immortal. It will ! you will evolve into a Nephilim just like in NOAHS TIME. The giants in Noahs time were the children of women and fallen angles. God has no patience for them and drowned them all, because they are not humans created in His image. this is when God will unleash His punishment on Earth and the newly evovled immortals will suffer REVELATION 9:6 and in those says men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

Like I said I probably am wrong but i know for a fact that alien abduction is demon possesion becasue they have to obey the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ. if you ever have an alien come into your room call out to the Lord. Accept Jesus's sacrifice for your sins and make him Lord of your life and you'll know God and you'll be saved.
>>
Antichrist will tell people that evil aliens are going to invade us and all the world will come together to battle them... in the valley of Megiddo, Armageddon.
>>
>>18454549
yeah thats deffinatly an option. I guess I'm just trying to stress that aliens are not real , they are a lie of satan or demons
>>
>>18454563
of course they are a lie and I'm not even a Christian, altrough I do believe that Jesus is real
aliens are demons or fallen angels
>>
>>18454574
do you believe in God?
>>
>>18454583
I believe that God exist but I do not believe that he is the absolute
I'm Buddhist, I believe in Heaven and Hell. but not eternal
only Nirvana is eternal
also
NWO wont be 1984 totalitarianism, but New Age demonic utopia and people will feel liberated and free
>>
>>18454591
well if you want the answers to be opened its as easy as this, pray and ask if Jesus is the son of God. Ask and you shall recieve
>>
>>18454591
Demons are sick of being demonized, just saying. Not all of us are all evil or all good.
>>
File: 1470028848913.gif (1MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1470028848913.gif
1MB, 540x303px
>>18454606
So yeah, demon uprising soon.
>>
>>18454603
Buddy, I believe that Buddhism is the ultimate truth.
>>
>>18454606
no spirit, not from the Lord is good
>>
i love god.
>>
>>18454606
You followed someone else. Even god can't forgive such a thing.
>>
>>18454502
So you believe a divine emissary known as the son of God himself came down to Earth is possible, but you don't believe in a highly advanced conscious race of beings from another planet is possible?

Not all aliens are demons, just like not all angels are demons. Expand your mind, anon, there is so much more than your one limited perspective on what you think the world is. But I agree that the world is under the dark influences of evil, but there is so much more to life and existence than you can possibly imagine...
>>
>>18454611
>is offended

the demon uprising is hell itself, sir.

OP, will the aliens be handing out anti-God t-shirts? Can I get the DNA upgrade and still worship Satan?
>>
>>18454683
no man, why are there all these secrets aroud your prephial vision that you can not see?! you can't focus on them because as soon as you focus on them they disappear. These are lies that the dark influence you know of are perpetrating, to confuse and cast doubt into your mind.
>>
>>18454502
Okay so check this out.
Revelations talks about 2 Witnesses that will preach against the Antichrist in the last days. Ok. They will be killed in Jerusalem. Ok
Revelations says the WHOLE WORLD WILL WATCH THEM BE KILLED AND REJOICE.

HOW THE FUCK CAN THE WHOLE WORLD WATCH THE WITNESSES BE KILLED IN JERUSALEM OVER 2000 YEARS AGO???

What I'm saying is that we have the web and can watch shit live from all over the world so this is going to happen in our lifetime.

Also the thing with Power given to the Antichrist's IMAGE to kill people...pretty sure that's referring to some kind of AI turned Evil.
>>
>>18454763
yeah man, back in the days of john how could the whole world see this? only through the internet and phones can we now see
>>
>>18454502
It's pretty funny that you are seeking to evaluate which things are fictitious when your conceptional foundation needs to be scrutinized under the same guidelines. About 4 percent of the American population has their own personal alien contactee memories. That is millions of people. This is many times larger than any number of persons who seriously claim to have had Christian religious experiences, and if you examine these stories many of them may well be misreporting alien interaction.

The bottom line with religion is simply direct transmission of 'faith'. Someone handed you your beliefs, just as someone before handed these ideas to them. Trace the information that has reached you back to it's origins and weed out the dogma.

The same strange experiences have been described in many cultures across vast spans of time, only now we have a new insight into where we are in space and so we now have a more reasoned concept of what it is that we are encountering. If your understanding of the existence of so called demons has no connection to a rational understanding of physical material reality then how can you claim to not be engaged in 'magical' thinking? The foundations of concepts such as these is in 'not' knowing and 'not' understanding. The time will come when technology grants us abilities that now seem to be magical fictions. Those who hold that future knowledge will understandably be dismissive of our current short sighted understandings. How can dogma be put before personal experience and perception? We are all trying to come to terms with our own personal experience. How can a tradition of dogma be taken as a matter of fact while millions of persons' honest personal recollections are dismissed as illusion?
It's great that you want to be on the right team. Try to get free from the influence of information that is not your own personal experience and then evaluate the various sides with this fresh perspective.
>>
>>18454502

The deluge thing is a symbolic tale you retard, it didn't actually happen.
>>
>>18454502
I'm not reading this just because you used a meme pic
>>
>>18455380
NO, you are wrong. no one handed me my beliefs. I asked God directly to reveal Himself to me. why have people of islam dreamed of Jesus. I asked the Lord Himself who is was and He showed me. Do it for yourself before you claim to know anything about faith because you do not, you use your own pride in your knowledge to assume the truth. If you are correct when you ask God to reveal Himself nothing will happen. so do it !!
>>
>>18455742
fair enough
>>
>>18455757
Not him, but I've done exactly that and got jack shit.
>inb4 you didn't have enough faith!!!1!

Even if he did reveal himself, I wouldn't worship that fucking monster. He condones slavery, rape, genocide, and bigotry. He demands animal and human sacrifice. He is self admittedly jealous, vengeful, wrathful, and hateful. The very fist book (Genesis) blatantly plagiarizes a story more than 1000 years older (the epic of gilgamesh, i.e., the flood story) and twists parts of it around to fit the "new" narrative. He threatens eternal torture for now being an obedient little bitch. And despite all the hallmarks of a completely psychopathic tyrant, he has you all convinced that he is "good", because he says it enough.

>go kill everyone in the next village for not worshiping me
>except any of the virgin little girls, you can keep those for yourself to rape to your little pedo heart's content.
>I am good and just lol
>>
>>18454563

Aliens and Demons are the same thing in essence
>>
>>18455819
Right, because with so much of reality not yet understood, like dark matter and dark energy, and with so much space in the universe that it is statistically improbable for there NOT to be other life out there, every existence outside of our tiny little rock called earth can be so easily categorized as one thing.

Extra-dimensional entities (demons) and extra-terrestrial entities (aliens) just HAVE to be mutually exclusive. This one little speck of dust in the void is just SO important that all life on it can be categorized into millions upon millions (and counting) species, and anything that comes from beyond our atmosphere is just one type. Makes total sense.
>[maximum sarcasm]
>>
>>18455789
sounds to me that you know Him and rejected Him, have you not all ready made your choice? you listed a couple lies and a couples truths, I'll give you a another truth. to sin is a crime punishable by death, all people sin so we all need to sacrifice something in our place or suffer our punishment. God came to earth to die in our place.

1. God says over and over in the bible that he does not like human sacrifices.
2.hell was made for satan and his followers, if you arent following God you are following satan, so if you go to hell you are just following the master you served on earth. sounds pretty fair to me. In heaven you will be with God always, if you didnt want to know God on earth why would you want to know Him in the afterlife.

Sounds to me that you hate God. Sounds like you know and hate Him. so why would you even ask Him to reveal Himself anyway you already hate Him? I dont understand?
>>
>>18455838
have you seen an alien in the physical form, you people are such hypocrites you say " how stupid of you to have faith in something you cant see" and then you believe there are aliens when none of you have seen them in the flesh.
>>
do you guys realize that the isrealites saw God face to face and forgot Him forty years later? God stopped talking to us thousands of years ago so of course people forget He is real, but He is not gone. WHY WOULD I LIE? think about it for two seconds? I dont know any of you I have no reason to mislead anyone, I'm speaking the truth because God is calling to you all.
>>
>>18455923
>sounds to me that you know Him and rejected Him
Nail on the head. I don't worship blood gods who demand animal and human sacrifices, among other atrocities. see >>18455789

>I'll give you a another truth. to sin is a crime punishable by death
Yeah, such horrible sins like planting more than one crop in the same field, or wearing clothes of more than one kind of fabric. Such atrocities! Better check the clothes you are wearing right now, because if every item on your body doesn't say they are all 100% the same thing, YOU deserve death, according to your "loving" god's holy book.
>God came to earth to die in our place.
And you never bothered to question why that was necessary in the first place? Your god is the one who demanded a blood sacrifice. Any other god would any other culture that would do that, you would call evil in a heart beat. HUMAN. SACRIFICE.

>1. God says over and over in the bible that he does not like human sacrifices.
Then why does he not only accept them, but in some cases DEMAND them? Take Judges 11:29-40 for example, where Jephthah entered an agreement to burn his own daughter as a human sacrifice in exchange for a military victory?
>2.hell was made...
blah blah blah. When the very first book of the bible has bald faced plagiarism, what reason do I have to trust ANYTHING it says, including his false dichotomy of "with me or against me"?

>Sounds to me that you hate God.
I hate any god that condones and commands such barbarism.

>Sounds like you know and hate Him. so why would you even ask Him to reveal Himself anyway you already hate Him? I dont understand?
long story short, was raised christian, believed with all my heart to the point of studying the bible with the intention to become a preacher. Surprise surprise, when someone wasn't cherry picking parts to spoon feed me and read it front to back myself, I find that the abrahamic god is more fucked up than anything Lovecraft could come up with.

>>18455928
Nice strawman, asshole.
>>
>>18455992
>Judges 11:29
I just read that and that man made that agreement himself, The Lord did not tell him to or tell him he would be victorious if he gave up his daughter.

I'm coming at you with the love my Father has show me. I mean no disrespect but seriously you cant even blasphemy His actions without lying or stretching the truth, that man made his own aggreement with the Lord, God did not tell him to do that. ALSO Jesus told us that we are not to swear any more oaths to God, just say yes or no.
>>
>>18455992
Strawman now means the truth is told right back at you now?
>>
>>18455992
That post read like a styxhexenhammer vid (not a bad thing by any means)
>>
File: 1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png (951KB, 1022x874px) Image search: [Google]
1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png
951KB, 1022x874px
>>18455946
He's calling me? How? Where? On my phone? Hello? God, are you there? Hello? HELLO!?
lol
>>
>>18455740
>it didn't actually happen
Yes it did. It's talking about some sort of catastrophe like the end of the ice age.
>>
>>18456061
No, a strawman, since you obviously don't know, is arguing against a point the other person never made, or a skewed version of that point. I said it's stupid to think that aliens and demons are the same thing and that they aren't mutually exclusive. I never implied either one doesn't exist, and you responded
> you people are such hypocrites you say " how stupid of you to have faith in something you cant see"
which is a point I never made at all. See how that's a strawman now? Good. Now stop being such a helmet wearing, short bus riding, window licking retard.
>>
>>18455757
You might like to imagine that you came up with the idea to "ask HIM" to show you. That's the one point that you need to go back and remember how you got introduced to. The fact is, you were handed this bizarre notion at a very early age. It was a form of peer pressure that got you to take it seriously and now you can no longer remember which came first.
>>
>>18456325
i was saying how you believe in aliens yet dont believe in God

How people make fun of people who believe in the bible and believe in God

yet you will just as quickly believe in aliens.

why do you use insults? I'm not attacking you , I'm not trying to hurt your feelings? what are you angry about?
>>
>>18456351
Dude you are assuming way too much, I literially have no peer pressure concerning God, maybe you do. Let me tell you that if you do, its not so they can feel justified. The reason they are pressuring you is because it is such a great feeling to know God that they want to share it with everyone they can.
>>
>>18456055
Oh yeah, nice mental gymnastics there. Typical to put all the blame on anyone but the one at fault. God was not just complacent in that deal, he actively held up his end in verse 32
>So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands.
>the LORD delivered them into his hands
And what, an almighty being who is supposedly omniscient couldn't see what was going to happen? He couldn't have said "don't do that" or given some sort of sign that he didn't want that, or even a more subtle approach of making a cat or dog be the first one out the door? No, he stayed quiet, held did what was expected of him from the agreement, and let an innocent girl burn to death.
So what about 1 Kings 13:1-2, and 2 Kings 23:20-25 with Josiah burning people of other religions as a human sacrifice? Or Deuteronomy 13:13 onwards, also commanding the same thing. And what about the first 6 or so chapters of Leviticus which have extensive rules for animal and food sacrifice? I may not hold animals to the same level as humans, but animal sacrifices are still fucked up.

And let's not forget that your god himself was the one that killed countless children for something they had no part or say in (Exodus). And what was the way to avoid having your first born NOT senselessly killed? Oh, by sacrificing a lamb and painting your doorway with it's blood. Because that's totally not fucked up or anything.

>ALSO Jesus told us that we are not to swear any more oaths to God, just say yes or no.
Jesus also said that the Old Testament laws still apply, according to Matthew 5:17-19 and Luke 16:17. He also tells slaves to obey their masters in 1 Peter 2:18, reaffirming that slavery is OK.

I don't have to lie or stretch the truth, it's all there in black and white in your unholy book, the sort of atrocities he and his followers commit.
>>
>>18456352
>i was saying how you believe in aliens yet dont believe in God
THAT'S the strawman, I never said I don't believe in god. I never mentioned god to you. My position was that aliens and demons (if either exist), that there is no reason to think they are the same thing. They aren't mutually exclusive. You're making an assumption about my position (a false assumption, at that), one I never stated, and arguing against it, which is the very definition of a strawman.

As for why I'm insulting you? Well, you're the one that opened that door calling me a hypocrite based on your own off base assumption. At least I'm insulting you on something established, which is that you have no reading comprehension or understanding of logical fallacies.
>>
>>18456356
I am assuming only that you were not born with the concept already known to you.
>>
Everything is created to keep people busy so they don't realize they are no more important to the universe than a fruit gnat.

Even if there is an illuminati it doesn't matter because nothing matters then you die.

The "Kings" play chess with normies cause they can and the military gives people in the middle of nowhere an experience of a lifetime instead of them shoving corncobs up their asses and banging donkeys or some shit.

Idk or maybe not who knows
>>
>>18454502
Rob Skiba is that you ?
>>
>>18457120
Why are you going to hell ?
>>
Fuck, guys, I would love to tell whats it about, but I can't. It would be alot of funnier ride for you too to figure it yourself, I would think so.
>>
I fail to understand why aliens would be used as a deception against anything, as knowing there is other life outside our own sphere would actually help in uniting our species and understanding more about our universe rather than deterring away from any God. To me that is a rather ego driven, petty view of things...
>>
>>18456352
I was raised Christian, was a youth minister and am today an ordained minister. When I was five a creature that looked like a human sized preying mantis wearing a black robe came into my room. I knew the bible was a plagiarism my whole life and played the game to keep everybody happy.

Out of 3400 hundred religions the Abrahamic is one the newest on Earth. Any research at all into the cargo culture will show without a doubt that ALL religions were a contact event.

We're still monkeys and very ignorant of everything happening in the universe. I'm glad I alive to witness the awakening of some of us.

I know what I saw and it had nothing to do with God.
>>
>>18457137
hell doesn't even exist as a place. its just a state of mind.
>duh

Im serious about being the antichrist. And yes, I believe in a Creator God. Ask me anything.
>>
>>18457362
when can I get my mark of the beast chip implant? chip card readers are so slow and inconvenient.
>>
>>18454502
>aliens are not real, but part of the great deception.

How big do you think the universe really is? Are distant galaxies just painted on the dome of the sky to impress us?
>>
>>18456361
>an innocent burn to death
and go to heaven, you live in this world and your mind is carnal thats why you cannot imagine anything better than this life. I bet that girl has it better than you and I both for her obedience to our creator
>obey the law
as we should? I dont understand whats wrong with that.
>obey your master
this goes to your boss at work, your parents, your mayor, And masters, treat your slaves in the same way.Ephesians 6:9 Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.
God tells the masters to treat their slaves well, he tells them not to be mean to them.

with that I'm leaving you becasue as the LORD said Matthew 7:6 Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
>>
>>18457120
you are true , you follow the spirit of the anti christ that is the king of this world
>>
>>18456368
but i try to live like my Lord and He is fair and I will say you are right about this and i was 100% wrong . I'm sorry
>>
>>18457194
Get behind me satan
>>
>>18457375
get admited at your local mental hospital. They will gladly chip you.
>>
>>18457399
Nga_zu till za_e
>>
>>18454502
>you will evolve into a Nephilim just like in NOAHS TIME.
>The giants in Noahs time were the children of women and fallen angles.
that sounds fucking sweet, what's the catch?
>God has no patience for them and drowned them all,
So the problem is that YHWH gets upset and kills everyone, like he always does.

Satan helps man become greater and YHWH fucks everything up.

Shit like this is why people tip their fedoras at you
>>
Jew
>>
>>18456212

>It's talking about some sort of catastrophe like the end of the ice age.

No, it's pretty clearly talking about a deluge you retard. And it didn't happen. What actually happened was that the Eufrates overflood and some merchant had his servants craft some boats so he could float his goods and keep them safe, and that's the historical fact that the semitic tradition pimped to tell a tale about forgiveness and god's love. Everything you read regarding the deluge is a simbolic thing.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.