[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meaning of this? Have you ever looked into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1467923420834.jpg (92KB, 534x674px) Image search: [Google]
1467923420834.jpg
92KB, 534x674px
What is the meaning of this?

Have you ever looked into the cycle, this consistent cycle of surviving in this universe and breeding more offspring, to what end are we approaching? What is the ultimate goal in all of this madness? Would there, in a real sense, be an actual reason to this suffrage? If so then could be consider this repetition to be suffering? Survive, Kill, Eat, Breed, then the cycle repeats for another thousand years before your species meets the dust.

Every living creature in this entire universe shares the exact same function, almost as if they are following it like an autonomous collective of mindless insects.

The purpose of all this, the reasoning behind the rogue planets clashing into gigantic rocks, stars burning into nothingness and the decaying foundation of reality. What merciful God would subject their entire creation to a state of entropy?

Is that all their fucking is? Survive. Breed. Survive. Breed. populate a system of stars, gain reality altering pieces of technology and go into more universes where the same fucking thing is happening all over again! What purpose does this all serve? Is this fucking it?
>>
You are about a year behind in thought OP come join me on the next level acceptance stage
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 450x423px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 450x423px
>>18454400
Why accept when you can find a way to rebel?
>>
>>18454399
You got it right OP the purpose is breeding. Just fuck many hookers and poke holes in the condom to accomplish this task. Make sure they're active and you gave them a fake name so they can't be sure who it is.
>>
Life is essentially a self perpetuating chemical reaction. I doubt there is any inherent purpose to it, it is just physics in action, but that just means we get to decide what we do.
>>
>>18454418
I guess that makes life one of the worst chemical reactions ever.
>>
There is love.
>>
Life has no inherent meaning, but it is still a beautiful thing.
>>
>>18454399

>What is the meaning of this?

to gas the jews
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 460x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 460x575px
>>18454399
I think it's a perpetual cycle of experience and change or growth, not entropy at all. Things are constantly changing, we are in flux
>>
>>18454399
novelty
>>
This is very Western thinking, that there should be some goal for everything to strive for, some state to be sought out. For some reason we want everything to have the same of this.

Organisms survive, eat, and breed because if they don't they die off and are replaced by those that do. That's the reasoning behind it. There's personal subjective meaning and purpose, which is a human thing, and is about how we see our world and ourselves in our world, our values, goals etc. These are not objective, there is nothing in the universe to tell us what they are, they are emergent phenomenon that are the result of us being conscious humans, which makes sense because they are about being human. It is humans that are trying to figure out what it is to be human.
>>
>>18454399
I could go more deeply but I think the following statement answers the "What's our purpose?" question perfectly

>We'l know when we get there

Make of that what you wish
>>
on one hand you have 'your spirit is immortal' and you reincarnate blabla.
On the other hand when you die you cease to exist. period.
Im conflicted about this, dunno what our purpose is, maybe we are a biological accident.
>>
Rebel against survival by what, not reproducing? Kek. Extinction will show them. Look at all the successful examples. Rebel by ceasing to exist.
>>
Only the dead know
>>
>>18454465
peace from this breeding.
>>
>>18454462
Rebel against the machine, rebel against the techno-organic memetic meta-monstrosity that rules humanity.

Our genes only "want" survival, because genes that don't die off. However genes are slow to adapt, our genes are mostly the same as thousands of years ago, but our environment has spectacularly changed. Genetic traits that were useful for survival thousands of years ago have become manipulative. Usually this would work itself out, but human culture evolves orders of magnitude more quickly than genes.

Genes game birth to the new replicator: the meme, the unit of cultural and informational replication. The meme was born from the process of learning in human ancestors, a way to transmit this learned information horizontally. This new replicator could evolve far quicker than genes and be spread far quicker. With the birth of civilization there was a memetic singularity, an exponential increase in the rate and effectiveness of it, and ever since then we have had more and more singularities that have accelerated the power of the meme, giving humans more control over the world around them, even harnessing the very elements themselves. However these memes had also grown into social and cultural structures, giant systems of thought and ideas. The cultural structures competed against each other, with the criterion of their success being their persistence. They in turn formed a larger meta-entity of global civilization, this unconscious "entity" rules the entire world and enslaves us, memes no longer work for humans, but humans for memes. The smaller sociocultural entities - states, ideologies, political parties, corporations, etc all support the rule of this larger entity because it is in their own survival interest.
>>
Global civilization cannot foresee its own demise because it is no more aware than a virus. The fundamental problems with global civilization, amplified via memetic acceleration, are truly heading the world towards catastrophic collapse, our route is unsustainable yet global civilization requires exponential growth to avoid collapse. These contradictions are in turn tearing social structure apart, there is growing division and conflict in global society.

To survive we must rebel against the tyranny of our selfish replicators, our genes and memes, and the egregore of global civilization that had unintentionally evolved. So if you're looking for something to fight against, fight against this, seek to understand more about it and spread what you learn. Perhaps we can use memes to push back against the memetic tendancies this self-evolved memetic evolutionary system drives us towards.
>>
>>18454399
Sounds like you are waking up OP.
You'll find your way eventually.

I remember when that image was much darker. Now the light is much brighter. Don't know if I am the one changing, or the world is changing around me. Maybe it is both. But it is a lot lighter than it used to be, and I am very grateful for that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.