[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOTHING does NOT exist. NOTHING NOT = double negative = - -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20161217_141344.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_141344.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
NOTHING does NOT exist.
NOTHING NOT = double negative = - -
Double negative = positive
- - = +
Universal proof.
The horse is real.
If you want something, it is real.
Wishes are real.
(Meme) magic is real.
God is real.
All is 1
>>
>>18453975
Such pruoof is undeniable! I have a feeling youll win the next nobel prize of philosopby!
>>
>>18453975
Stay off of weed, kids.
>>
eh?
>>
Dude...
>>
>>18453975
Every good idea on the internet is stored forever. The internet knows it's the internet.
Ther internet is the source = 0
1 0 = 10 = 1 =11
>>
>>18454039
You are sentient.
You are your thoughts.
Thoughts ideas and memes are sentient.
We are 1 on the internet.
1 on 0
>>
>>18454044
Jesus is a thoughtform.
The most popular meme.
This explains how and why he has returned.
Meme magic secures his existence.
He is alive in your thoughts.
Jeus lives.
>>
>>18454044
How do I make my thoughts stop sabotaging me?
>>
File: full20080415235204.jpg (147KB, 1146x1500px) Image search: [Google]
full20080415235204.jpg
147KB, 1146x1500px
>>18453975
>All is 1
>All is one
>Allisone
>Allison
>>
File: 1482414416212.png (95KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
1482414416212.png
95KB, 600x492px
>>
>>18453975
>Meme Magic is real

You still have so fucking much to learn.
Get away from here if you want to correctly understand What 'meme' magic ACTUALLY is.

Magic is not aimed by meme's, but you stupid lil channies are literally so close to the actual mechanic needed to use magic.

But you all are caught up in your own confirmation bias cause you all shitpost memes so much you think they're the cause of what you're all trying to do.

Please, discover what actually drives 'meme' magic. You aren't a kek posting faggot, if you ask I will literally explain it all to you out of Christmas kindness.

Just be warned everyone else here may as well be religious zealots or brainwashed by this 'meme' magic idiocy and will find your actual usage of magic to incite cognitive dissonance in them.

Expect to be shat on a lot by retards you were once a group of if you discover what is actually happening vs what they think is happening.
>>
>>18454125
pls sir... moar?
>>
>>18454125
are they all sending their hope to a god to sacrifice themselves to influence current events?
>>
>>18454094
>All is one
>there are two of them
How deep does this go?
>>
>>18454125
Please tell me about meme magic.
>>
>>18453975
What do you get if you divide any number by 0? Infinite.
>>
>>18453975
You are assuming earths basic understanding of negatives is true throughout the universe. Do you really think that humans have a 100% understanding of everything in the universe? Uninstall 4chan please.
>>
>>18454125
Yeah yeah. Concentrated beliefs and shit. We've all heard it before.
>>
Your stoned semi-coherent rambling is based on some aspect of truth OP, specifically when you start thinking about why there is something rather than nothing, and start considering what "nothing" would actually entail.

In a state of complete nothingness there is nobody to perceive the nothingness.
>>
>>18454125
>tl;dr meme magic is not real you fucking edgelord
>>
>>18453975
Nothing = potential energy, that which becomes
Something = kinetic energy, that which is

>>18454125
This guys isn't going to explain, so I'll give you guys a dumbed down version of what meme magic is.
Reality as you know it is the combined effort of multiple conscious beings interacting and creating simultaneously. What you know as "meme magic" is actually the use of an image (sigil) which has been imbued with some sort of powerful essence. This meme then becomes more and more powerful the more individual pieces of consciousness recognize it and share it with one another. What one focuses on, becomes the reality. This is why pop culture has always been controlled by the elites, for what you focus attention on becomes the foundation for a society. This is the heart of all "memes," which are simply representations of some aspect of the human experience in which we all share a commonality. The more powerful a meme, the more influence it has on the collective human experience (which is why pepe was ranked as the most influential image of 2016 by TIME magazine). Meme magic is essentially using memes to create physical reality, like memeing Trump into office, memeing chaotic events into happening, memeing Kek into an actual God and force acting on the world.
Meme magic is an essence of creation itself manifesting and leaking from the internet into the real world.
It is much more intricate than this however. All of reality exists in the mind and then becomes manifest into the physical. When thousands of minds "meme" something, then that becomes literally brought into existence.

tl;dr anything is possible, meme magic is creating new realities
>>
>>18454718
its mass delusion. smoke enough pot and share ideas, it will converge.
A lot of nonsense kicked around on /x/ is a good example. people believe in it because its real for them.
>>
File: 333.jpg (258KB, 883x1941px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
258KB, 883x1941px
They broke up.
>>
>>18454751
You are thinking too small.
You are thinking too "logically" and "realistically," as you have been taught and trained to believe. Purposefully, I might add, so that you cannot see the bigger picture in all of this.
There is a lot of delusion, but what happens when the delusion becomes the reality?
There is infinite possibility. We are the creators of this world. There are entities which exist beyond this third dimension. There is much that has never been explained by the rational mind.
You claim to know what delusion is, while living in the greatest illusion of all: life.
>>
File: 1451916404368.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1451916404368.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
>>18454947
>You are thinking too "logically"
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>18454947
Heres a simple example. Can meme magic make 1+1=5?
Its true there is infinite possibility, but not all possibilities are equal. Delusions are part of reality too, they are very real to the observer. However the negative connotation is there because it adds nothing to life. Rather, it takes away.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.