[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever find yourself in a moment where it feels like you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1479137057776.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1479137057776.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
Do you ever find yourself in a moment where it feels like you "wake up", looking around you everything becomes more contrasted, and you feel overwhelmed and confused by the fact that the universe exists and how you can be conscious?
>>
>>18452799
Yeah, it's called psychological disassociation.
Everyone feels it sometimes, it's what happens when your brain fucks up.
>>
I get that sometimes when I do hallucinogens or I've just had a good meditation session.

We are the void dreaming the multiverse into existence.
>>
>>18452799
Like the other anon said, it's psychological dissociation. Totally normal. But go see a doctor if it starts becoming a regular occurence. It's a really big indicator of major depression.
>>
File: IMG_1397.jpg (233KB, 736x1099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
233KB, 736x1099px
Yeah, and I love it. I feel like I'm "Awakening to the dream" (maybe I should read the book with the same title by Leo Hartong). Wanna read "Finnegans Wake" because of this and get more into Carl Gustav Jung's studies on synchronicity and Siegmund Freud's theories on dream interpretation so I can understand the dreamlike qualities of my life better (Pic related).
>>
>>18453725
All three of those things are very good ideas. Do them.
>>
I remember this realisation coming to me all at once when I was like eight years old and sitting in class. I awkwardly tried to put it into words for my class and teacher, and got nothing but funny looks. I was diagnosed with aspergers shortly after that.
>>
>>18453852
> I was diagnosed with aspergers shortly after that.
That's why you don't share your experiences with normies.
>>
Yeah, i have them every now an then, but i always look at my hands and move them around, trying to comprehend myself and how i work first.
>>
>>18453852
You Can't share so freely. How could you not realize this even at young age? Maybe you do have aspergers.
>>
>>18452799
Im fascinated with this feeling. It always prompts me to wonder how reality came to be.
>>
>>18454688
Why not?
>>
is it weird I've alwayd been able to reproduce this feeling whenever I'd like. I've never been able to describe it but OP comes pretty close to it, like an intense feeling of why am i here mixed with reality feeling strange.
>>
>>18454700
Because people can hurt you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.