[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eventually the earth will be destroyed completely. How does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (120KB, 1300x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
120KB, 1300x1184px
Eventually the earth will be destroyed completely. How does this connect to reincarnation?
>>
It won't really be destroyed, globalist are lying to you.
>>
>>18452734
I mean by asteroids or the sun dying. I meaning in millions and millions of years. Surely earth is not immortal.
>>
>there is no space
>there is no earth
>reality is being simulated on an infinite plane by consciousness
>globalist are here to keep the illusion of reality believable
>>
>>18452705
Life not on earth
>>
There's nothing after death
>>
The entire universe will be annihilated at some point. Why do you think this would affect eternal, non-material souls?

>Bg 8.17 — By human calculation, a thousand ages taken together form the duration of Brahmā’s one day. And such also is the duration of his night.
>Bg 8.18 — At the beginning of Brahmā’s day, all living entities become manifest from the unmanifest state, and thereafter, when the night falls, they are merged into the unmanifest again.
>Bg 8.19 — Again and again, when Brahmā’s day arrives, all living entities come into being, and with the arrival of Brahmā’s night they are helplessly annihilated.

The unmanifest state - avyakta - is similar to the potential of fire within wood. If there are souls still bound to the material realm at the end of the life of a universe they are drawn up into this unmanifest state until another universe cycle begins and they become manifest in whatever karmic body they are due.
>>
File: 1476573313170.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476573313170.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
Bone Theory renders such speculation irrelevant.
>>
>>18452705
But it'll be reborn into something a new. Some scientists believe that galaxy's and stars go through many cycles of death and rebirth. This includes the planets that orbit the stars and that exist in the galaxies.

Sounds like reincarnation to me.
>>
>>18452705
Life grows, life dies
You'll just end up reincarnating on other planet/plane/reality if this one disappears
>>
when the earth dies it will just reincarnate into another kind of animal
>>
>>18452705
Lol it will not be destroyed it will continue to heat up become a gas giant then a star then spawn planets and there is the tldr version of how its made lol, also since the cosmos is SENTIENT and alive there is programed into each star a natural biological evolution. Mass coronal ejection higher vinratory rate and high energy influx and bada boom we(the collective) become higher denaity and higher dementional beings, this is spoken of in nearly 30 religios texta the myans predicited it happens ever 25,900 years, and here's the kicker we're late on ours lol. Anytime now expect a change in humanity unlocking inert abilities within our supposed "junk" dna, in the meam time be more loving and do onto others as you would want done.
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 367x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 367x450px
Does this connect to the Saturn moon matrix?
>>
>>18453343
He said earth dipshit not the sun. Take your myans fools day and shove it up your ass.
>>
Is reincarnation bound by the laws of time? How do you know that you won't reincarnate as a unknown species 5,000,000,000 trillion years in the future that lives on the remnant star dust of our sun?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.