[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have 3rd person memories of themselves as kids between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
Does anyone have 3rd person memories of themselves as kids between the age of 3-7 most of my memories are in third person or from an angled perspective

As a kid I clearly remember leaving my body when I slept

I had older siblings by 1 year each and we would discuss leaving our bodies

Etc it's not all dreams either some clear memories are in 3rd person

As I got older being the youngest my older siblings would tell me that it's not real or they grew out of it

Which forced me to ignore things like voices, shadow figures my astral projection etc

It all stopped when my brother told me that ghosts don't exist so pretty much stopped getting spooked

Anyone share similar things
Idk the worst was hearing voices when lights went out
>>
File: 3461.jpg (63KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
3461.jpg
63KB, 400x394px
Fun Fact: You can safely skip any thread that uses a frog image, as it will be unfailingly stupid.
>>
lost you after a bit, but, to answer your question yes. memories before the age of 3 are generally in the third person for me.
>>
>>18452656

I have a mix of crystal clear third and first person memories from ages 1-4, it's odd.
>>
Third person memories from that time period are a possible indicator of repressed childhood sexual abuse, OP. Ask a psychologist.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png (464KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png
464KB, 540x960px
>>18452660
>Pic related

I think I'll try to nest these images.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-24-01-11-17.png (409KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-24-01-11-17.png
409KB, 540x960px
>>18453282
Tadaaaa

1:11 get proves this meme is dead.
>>
>>18453237
this. OP got railed by his uncle when he was 3
>>
>>18452656
I do have some memories in 3rd person from when I was like 3-4 but I think it's because I don't actually remember those moments -I just saw them in our family's video tapes.
>>
>>18452656
One of my earliest memories is watching my kid self walk towards me down a hallway. Turns out it was the house I lived in until I was 3.
>>
>>18453436
Me too! This is weird
>>
All of my memories have always been in 3rd person.
>>
YES.
I have about two or three that come to mind randomly through out my life, but one in specific.

I moved out of my childhood home (mom + dad + me + cat) in 1995 when I was 5 y/o. This memory I have of myself is opening presents on my birthday (it wasn't Christmas, had to be birthday). As a toy I received this Sesame Street character, Big Bird, who was suspended in between two posts, and if you pressed something, it would pull the string and he would flip. I fucking loved this dumb toy and for some reason only remember playing with it one or two other times lol, whatever. Anyway, I remember opening it, wanting to play with it RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and for some reason my mom snatched it from me. I remember not being able to speak to my mom and express to my mom I wanted it back (verbally). I remember reaching towards her. Don't think this would be considered 3rd person, but I remember the memory in my mind as if looking at someone else's POV-shot video.
>>
>>18452656
First memory was 3rd person. I was a baby suckin on my moms tit. I know this cause when I was 5 in Kindergarten they asked us our first memory. 2nd memory I was like a walking baby crying and running for my life from my new little puppy who was chasing me and grabbing on my diapers ferociously. That was in 3rd person too.
>>
I my self have a similar story , for as long as I can remember I have had lucid dreams,I would astral project when I was a child and my sister and I would see the same shadow people, I remember watching my self slew in my crib , 20. Some years later my sister still remembers the shadow people so I know I'm not crazy, I now 27 yo am noticing I'm sensitive to spirits or peaces of other dimensions if that makes any sense
>>
>>18452656
it's just your mind reinterpreting memories that are too old to be recalled clearly
>>
File: 1468727209614.jpg (321KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468727209614.jpg
321KB, 720x720px
oh fuk i do
>>
Holy Shit Yeah. I still have this very clear memory of me when I was a kid floating away from my body and through the roof of my house. I think it was probably a dream but for some reason I keep recalling that memory until this day.

Its very clear every detail of the "dream" is still memorable after all these years.
>>
yeh fuck me I do, thought I was the only one
>>
I remember often waking up to a sensation of falling into my bed, or spinning. While staying over at a friends house when I was very young, I vaguely remember us walking on the ceiling together.
>>
>>18452656
Holy fuck anon, I do remember quite a few instances of this when I was a kid around 6
>>
Are yall so stupid not to realize that memories before you had memory are 3rd person because you saw pictures/video of yourself during that time?

Of course I dont actually remember when I was 7 months old eating a cracker, but I "remember" it because there's a picture of me doing so and, hoodie hoo, it's in third person
>>
>>18453932
But then you'd have a memory of looking at a picture.
>>
>>18453978
That's most cases. But you can implant false memories to yourself

I bet you there's at least one memory in your brain that you don't actually remember (and might not have happened at all) that was implanted in you via many methods. From stories to pictures to videos to dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 478x478px
>be me, a 12 year old Californian
>earthquake
>see myself wake up
>see myself climb out of bed tent
>witnessed this from the across room

Anyone else have a bed tent?
>>
>>18453610
Abducted. Ever have problems with metal detectors?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.