/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On December 18-19, a MASSIVE wave of energy of some sort was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: dec-energy-wave.jpg (490KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
dec-energy-wave.jpg
490KB, 1078x516px
On December 18-19, a MASSIVE wave of energy of some sort was detected on the MIMIC microwave background imagery system. This system usually just monitors water vapor in Earth's atmosphere, but it can also detect interference from high energy cosmic events, such as severe solar flares. They've officially acknowledged this as a glitch.... But this is highly unlikely due to the clear sin wave pattern depicted in the time lapse. The last time something similar to this happened was the Gamma Wave burst that was deflected by Earth's atmosphere on 2004, on the same day as the magnitude 9.1 earthquake/tsunami that killed 240,000 people in the region of Indonesia. It is now theorized that the two events may have been correlated, and that the energy buildup in the atmosphere can cause adverse effects below the Earth's surface. More info can be found in this article and video. Could this be rated to Obama's executive order in October to prepare for inclement Space Weather by the end of 2016? Or China's construction of a massive fallout bunker prepared to hold 200,000 chosen citizens? Did they know about this type of cosmic event in advance and neglect to tell the populus? What does /x rhink?
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/large-wave-energy-unknown-source-hitting-earth-now/#
>>
*related to Obama's -.-
>>
>>18452322
By the way, this asshat's a troll. OP here, male af. Not that it even really matters.
>>
>>18452325
Diregard this idiot. I am most definitely a girl, and it DOES matter.
>>
>>18452316
They are reporting bed wrapped data, which kinda makes sense if you watch the video the sinusoidal patterns messes up the actual background data as well, which indicates a glitch.
If its real though
> increase volcanic activity, and cause large earthquakes
>Mount Vesuvius
>>
>>18452343
sorry, not OP. Forgot to delete name field
>>
>>18452343
Could a cosmic event of this proportion acually affect the background data in some way? Since we don't know the source, their could be loads of unexpected consequences, assuming it's real. I wouldn't rule that out as a possibility. And badly wrapped data streaming to it for THAT long? This lasted for around 14 hours, I believe. Regardless, it was a pretty significant time chunk for an error like that to occur.
>>
>>18452316
>>18452325
^Is OP (I'm not OP)

OP, that pic slightly looks like the expansion of fukushima radiation in the atmosphere.

But if its not a glitch, it looks like a full spread across the equat-- Wait. Is the major source from the mariana trench?!!

When was that loud noise recorded?

What if these two instances are correlated?
>>
Santa Claus engaging his warp speed rudolf, of course there are going to be EMP disturbances.
>>
>>18452385
I thought the loud noises recorded from the trench were calls from a new species of whales

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-identified-that-mysterious-metallic-sound-coming-from-the-mariana-trench
>>
>>18452385
The placement of the sin waves in the picture don't have any significance, the sin wave kind of curled around the entire Earth, in real time. Somebody should make a gif.... I'm on mobile, but I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>18452379
With a buggy algo, it could last forever given they don't reset the system or fix it. The choppiness of the background effected is something quite common when patching data together for visualization. And since the pattern is a sinusoidal wave, its highly likely the software is messing up when patching the spherical globe data to a flat map.
If it were a real thing, youd probably see it spreading from a source rather than the wave in the vid. They have another version on their site that fixes this bug, although you still see some patch up artifacts here and there.
However another possibility would be that some cosmic event caused the sensors themselves to messup. in which case again:
> speed up of earths outer core molten jetstream
> arctic +30 degrees
> mount vesuvius
>>
>>18452422
The algorithm has worked practically flawlessly, with the exception of cosmic events, for years, from what I understand. It's odd for it to suddenly have a problem with global mapping after this long, unless the algorithm was purposely altered prior to this occurrence.
>>
>>18452438
Its not the algo per se, its the data transmission from the satallites causing a super lag. Their transmission sofware is probably not as robust.

a current stream also shows the same problems: http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/main.html

compare it with the waves in question: http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/anim/20161217T000000anim72.gif

You see the same pattern of artifacts.

Here is MIMIC-TPW ver.2 that fixes this:http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mtpw2/product.php?color_type=tpw_nrl_colors&prod=global2&timespan=24hrs&anim=html5

What caused the glitch though? maybe a cosmic event, who knows :)
>>
>>18452456
Maybe it was in a different video I watched, but this guy monitors this (as well as several other scientific database type websites) ALL the time, and this was extraordinarily odd. Pretty much every single glitch he had seen in the past had the typical white patches where data is missing. However, with the latter, all of the data is intact, as if it was reading properly, although perhaps laggy due to the extraordinarily different data that it received? Hmmmm.... Hard saying. Time will tell, I suppose.
>>
>>18452399
>Metallic sounds from the Mariana Trench
>"Its Whales People. Whales."

I aint that fucking stupid. I hear anything about Strange shit coming out of the ocean I am gone nigga.
>>
>>18452399
Considering how loud it was I don't believe it was a whale. Similar to the bloop phenomenon, that can't be a known animal. Its just way too loud, I'm sorry.

>>18452401
If so that makes it sound like an expanding field akin to a vibration wave rippling over the Earth.

I originally thought the marianna trench was a potential hole into the inner caverns/hollow-parts of earth but if that noise from earlier this month originated from the depths of the marianna trench.

Hell, I don't know, I just don't know, but I want to believe there is more happening here than just the usual business.

Maybe its a signal of sorts, or an array launched via vibrational waves. Something is going on...
>>
>>18452456
If they are glitches then I redact my statement.

But if they aren't glitches...maybe they're hiding something in plain sight.
>>
>>18452316
It's all a prefacis to the "event" the procession of the equinoxes spoken about in many religious texts, a natural dna evolutionary event designed to raise vibration, density and by proxy a dementional shift. It's said to be sun flashes in succession fillowed by mass coronal ejection(speculation of course). Wanna know why we cant find the "missing"link, this event is why. Every 25,900 yrs it occurs as it is programed into our reality by infinite intelligence. As far as the high energy its where we are in the universe, we are moving through high energy to prepare us for the event, be loving and treat others as you would want to be treated.
>>
>>18453483
Can't tell if Law of One info or something else.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.