[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I were to syncretize the Dark Gods with the christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What if I were to syncretize the Dark Gods with the christian mythos and start worshipping them as vessels for the powers of Christ? Being an heretical satanist -- profaning the profane -- seems funny as hell.
>>
>>18451810
>dark gods
>christian mythos

Pick one. Doing both just means you want to be edgy because "hurr fuck christians lol". That and youll probably fuck yourself spiritually for a laugh.
>>
Grow up
>>
Syncretization is not a process that you enact. Syncretization does not mean: "I smoosh one gods face on another one and magically make the first god dissapear/corrupt" that's not how this shit works.
>>
>>18451810
Read Beowulf, OP.

This is basically what that story is - a retelling of pagan fairytale through the lens of a christian colonialism.

I share your humor, actually, and unlike the haters above, think you're really onto something.

All gods are one, after all, so we might as well arrange the tea-party where they all hang out and laugh at the folly of humankind...
>>
File: 1471285127303.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1471285127303.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>18451810
>>
OP, you giant fucking shitstick.
>>
>>18451810
What if I were to syncretize my penis with your mom's asshole?
>>
>>18452285
You already have done by thinking it, dude. You just done committed hypothetical ideodimensional anal rape, man... that's not good for your karma. Though in your mind, she was into it, right? Like, she gave you the sly turn of the head and smiled before you stuck it in, right? You might be okay, then. Just remember that no means no, even when you're having astral imaginary sex with people's moms who you've never met or even have an inkling of an idea about the existence of because you have some weird aggro response to somebody belittling Christianity and/or Pagan deities.
>>
>>18451810
Sounds edgy af to me. Try being more productive on your Christmas break, kiddo.
>>
>>18451810
yeah if someone told me that joke I would definitely laugh really hard and it would not be met with painfully awkward silence
>>
>>18451810
The abrahamic god is already an abominable monster beyond the imaginings of Lovecraft himself. He is self admittedly jealous, wrathful, vengeful, and hateful. He condones genocide, slavery, rape, and demands animal and human sacrifice. Despite all that, he has so many people convinced that he's "good". I don't see how you can make him any more fucked up than he already is.

>tl;dr, you're worshiping the wrong guy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.