[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new interview with top (former) Satanist Dr. Lt. Col. Michae

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 2I2iIBw.png (427KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
2I2iIBw.png
427KB, 640x428px
new interview with top (former) Satanist Dr. Lt. Col. Michael Aquino https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKym1dd9hdA
>>
>>18451719
It's been a looooooooooooOOOooooong time since Aquino did something like this.
>>
TRUMP 2017

what you mean a long time? what questions would you ask him?
>>
>>18451727
>what you mean a long time?
I mean the last real public communication we've had from the man was via the 600 Club forums.

>What would you ask him
Nothing, probably. I'd just listen.
>>
File: 4VSTYoA.jpg (26KB, 629x294px) Image search: [Google]
4VSTYoA.jpg
26KB, 629x294px
if you could ask him anything what would it be?
>>
>>18451738
I'd want to explore his doctrine on Crowley's City of Pyramids.
>>
I don't know what the fuck that is, I'm gonna interview him quite possibly. Be more specific dumbass motherfucker.
>>
>>18451740
>>18451738

I'd bend him over and eat his butthole out

"uguu kawaii desu saun" Mr. Aquino would bark and vomit up as I shit on his face.
>>
>>18451719
Literally Doctor Baron Von Evilsatan.
>>
>>18451738
>>18451740
I think Id want to ask him about his feelings about the difference between magick and stage magic, and their relevancy to one another, because him talking about it in the video was fascinating.
>>
>>18451719
"I'm just so upset that over half the population would elect a 'man' like Donald Trump. I consider myself a vehement liberal, and it's just really triggering me that so many people could be so hateful of ethnic and religious minorities."

"What i guess I'm trying to say, Doc, is that I'm really scared, not just for my own safety and wellbeing but also for that of my wife and my wife's son."
>>
File: jew-frog.jpg (44KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
jew-frog.jpg
44KB, 618x618px
>>18451964
But it's not really so surprising that so many Libtards are Anti-White.I assume they think that is acceptable hatred.
>>
>>18451964
Why not move to some Sharia law country? Or some Narco cartel run part of Mexico? Clearly you will find more ''tolerance'' there then with Trump, wink wink.
>>
>>18451998
>>18452004
I was captioning the picture
is this not a caption the picture thread
>>
Aquino wasn't a satanist, he was Temple of Set.

Fucking Christ, you can't even keep your occult groups straight.
>>
>>18452198
>Aquino was a top-ranking member of LaVey's Church of Satan, before he left to do Temple of Set
>post says top (former) Satanist
Lurk more
>>
>>
>>18452004
Why dont you stop meddling with other countries private affairs ?
>>
>>18451719
So guys... Why doesn't this Aquino guy have his own wiki page?
>>
>>18454139
Because he was in the military psychological operations. You are an idiot to think he would.
>>
File: gay seal.png (81KB, 339x337px) Image search: [Google]
gay seal.png
81KB, 339x337px
>laveyan satanism
>>
>>18455900
The Fountainhead just wasn't edgy enough for them
>>
aquino was mostly a fall guy, 'the evil satanist' even if he did some baby killing and was a pivotal member in mk ultra research. little do they know those in charge of conducting mk ultra was mainly jewish-dominated military intelligence of both mossad and the west.

don't trust douglas dietrich. he's disinfo
>>
This is getting forum slid, and a tad important.
Bumping it up.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.