[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wouldnt it be great if god would just mercifully kill suicidal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: god kills child with cancer.webm (3MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
god kills child with cancer.webm
3MB, 270x480px
wouldnt it be great if god would just mercifully kill suicidal people instead of striking down children with cancer?
>>
who's to say god exists? That's why there are kids that get molested, passed around as sex slaves at a young age, being taught to murder and given drugs from cartels, starving in 3rd world countries, and yes; dying from cancer.

What if..Just what if. There is no god and this is all part of the experience of being on this lonely blue marble.

It would be great but in hindsight, take the good with the bad and use it as a lesson that you are alive and in good health. No it's not fair but neither is life even for the privileged.

It's all part of the experience.
>>
File: SPONGE.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SPONGE.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
>>18451621
>It's all part of the experience.
>the experience

Sounds like you believe in a master plan of sorts, don't you squidward.
>>
>>18451636
Dense are we? I meant the experience of being on a sad lonely blue marble in space. Why does everything have to do with god?
>>
>>18451621
There is no God.

And There is no Good and Bad. All of these are only human constructs which have no basis in reality.
>>
>>18451657
is everyone just dense as fuck today. I just said that
>>
>>18451657
it's called a figure of speech
>>
>>18451602
Any clue why your last thread was removed?
>>
>>18451602
Wouldn't it be great if God didn't intervene those 5 times I almost died so I wouldn't of had to live long enough for my health problems to progress enough to make my life a constant living hell.
>>
>>18451696

maybe all these special wizards finally need to admit that god is pleased by human suffering
>>
>>18451694

you're the one that claims to have super secret special powers, you tell me
>>
>>18451602
Those who die young are blessed. They don't live to experience the inevitable disappointments of adulthood. Killing kids with cancer is proof god exists and loves you. The kids he killed with cancer, I mean. He hates you.
>>
>>18451715

OP here, and I cant find anything wrong with what you said. unless you have the skills and talent to financially support yourself comfortably, life is a punishment and yea if god makes sure you have no skills or talents then yea he definitely hates you
>>
>>18451602
This is heartbreaking to watch. Why does this exist? Who the fuck films their recently-deceased child being taken away to the morgue?
>>
>>18451747
People mourn in different ways.

Love will drive you to do "unnatural" things to an outside perspective.

It manifests in different ways and leads people to do different or drastic things the average person wouldn't be able to handle or understand from the moment.

It's incredibly easy to watch this and wonder what the fuck is wrong with them but if I remember correctly, this girl was bed bound and was dying. The parents wanted to comfort her to her end. You can even see her back, how purple and bruised it is; that's because she was bed bound for that long. This is a girl who suffered a great deal and it may look crazy as fuck or unnatural to us but this is the world these parents have lived in and maybe they just wanted some semblance for themselves.

It's easy as fuck for us to judge or argue cause we're a bunch of fucking loser neets on an image board where metaphorical cancer is spread but for a moment while watching this, it made me examine my life and how privileged i am to be in good health.
>>
>>18451775

Good post
>>
That video fucked me up pretty good.
Can't imagine what that man felt.
>>
>>18451602
That made me kinda hard. Source?
>>
>>18451831
>Can't imagine what that man felt.

obviously god's love since god is perfect and blameless and if you resent god for killing your child you are a bad person that deserves hell
>>
>>18451602

If God were to cure every child of cancer then what would he do with cancer? What is the point of the affliction if there is no afflicted? And if God were to use miracles on that one child, what about the rest of the children in dire need of a miracle? Would there be miracles around every corner, in every accident, in every war, what would you have then? Why would there be war? Why would there be a need for death if every due to death person were to suddenly be saved by their inner angel?

What's the point of existence if all you have is perfection? If there is perfection then what is the POINT of existence? If you have no death, no chaos, nothing to threaten anything, then you wouldn't have a need for existence, so there would just be nothing!
>>
>>18451933

nothingness is better then this soul crushing reality we have now

but I can tell from your post that you are a special teenage wizard that has probably lived a coddled, sheltered unchallenged life so you have no right to decide that someone else's suffering is good for you because of your special new age belief system
>>
If you look at the Bible you will see that for believers in Christ death meant being with the Lord. When God killed David's son for his sins he prayed but at the end he said this

"But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me." 2 Samuel 12:23
>>
>>18451775
>People mourn in different ways.
>Love will drive you to do "unnatural" things to an outside perspective.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I lost my dad to cancer myself when I was young so I do know what you mean. Excluding the first few weeks of his death, I felt emotionally numb and just could not get myself to process the reality of what had happened. To me, because he was away for so long in the hospital during his final days, it felt like he was still there somehow. The fact that he was actually gone felt so unreal and intangible to me, such a far away and abstract concept. The guilt of not being able to cry for my dad haunted me for most of my teenage days. It wasn't until years later, having read in adulthood about both bereavement psychology and the experience of others, that I realized that grieving is a completely unique process for everyone. It seems that in my hubris I once again forgot this truth...

It is exactly for this experience of mine, however, that I felt sickened upon seeing the video. Personally, I can't even look at photos taken of my dad during his illness without getting triggered. I avoid them altogether; when I come across them while looking through albums I just NOPE out and rapidly skip past them (he wasn't a pretty sight, the chemo had made him so bloated that he became nearly unrecognizable). So it seems horrifying to me that the parents would want to document something even worse than the illness itself--the immediate aftermath of their child's death. But as you said, everyone is different in their mourning rituals. Perhaps this is a way for her family to affirm the finality of her passing and help them process it... Or something.

I dunno. Still disturbing to watch though.
>>
>>18451602
You are implying that God intentionally gives children cancer, which isn't the case. It's not his job to babysit us. He made this great world and it's all ours, you should really be more grateful.

>>18451939
>nothingness is better then this soul crushing reality we have now

Life is pretty fun desu. All the good things, all the bad things, it's all fun. I can't imagine a better world then this and I am pretty sure the same goes for you. Otherwise, if you would really believe what you posted, you would have killed yourself a long time ago.
>>
>>18451933
So, you are proposing that life like it is has a point apart from struggling to keep life itself going? Go on, that is going to be interesting.
All life comes down to is like one of these little "Useless Boxes" in reverse.
>>
File: homelessness.jpg (176KB, 1227x775px) Image search: [Google]
homelessness.jpg
176KB, 1227x775px
>>18451999
>all the bad things, it's all fun

WHEEEEE FUN!!!!!!!
>>
File: syria-civil-war.jpg (203KB, 1201x800px) Image search: [Google]
syria-civil-war.jpg
203KB, 1201x800px
>>18451999

CHECK OUT ALL THE FUN GUYS YEEHAW!!!!!
>>
File: 1465869900574.webm (891KB, 912x656px) Image search: [Google]
1465869900574.webm
891KB, 912x656px
>>18452022
>>18452017
>implying you don't get enjoyment out of your moral outrage
Come on Anon
>>
>>18452027

this is going to be hard for a sociopath like you to understand, but most people dont consider poverty and war "fun"
>>
File: 1466104314654.jpg (16KB, 320x266px) Image search: [Google]
1466104314654.jpg
16KB, 320x266px
>>18451647
Because the Universe probably doesn't go without God.
>>
>>18451602
This thread is false moralism and idealism. Because /x/ bad thing happens God should have only made /y/ thing. Although, where the heck would the free will had been in it all then? When you feel lost, it's because you are. You are afloat freely in the sea of infinite. God tosses you a lifeline and says be good and come back.
>>
>>18451602
>Adam brought death, not God.
>Sin is the real cancer. You are asking for hell.
>Mfw you blame God for hell.

You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.
>>
>>18452042
War and poverty are not "laws of nature" or God's plagues, they are the results of human free will, the guys in >>18452022
wanted war and they got war, they died in that war and you even get to be outraged. Isn't that great, no one is left unsatisfied.
Also what's so bad about poverty, you think poor people cannot enjoy life? Whenever someone asks me for change I give them like 5 bucks and they are always happy, and I am happy because I improved some poor guys life. Though I get the feeling that's not good enough for you but then I have to ask you: what do you do to help the poor? Do you take toothless hobos in? Probably not because that would inconvenience you, so you just enjoy your life and rant about the super evil >:((( world
>>
>>18451621

Pretty sure god is collective human consciousness and or unconsciousness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO01J-M3g0U
The world waits
your life won't
>>
meaninglessness or meaningfulness?
>>
>>18451709
I offered you a view of my truth. There are perceptive abilities that are of no avail to you only as a matter of choice and conditioning. You may have wondered what the Illuminati are doing with all their power; keeping you from realizing your own, and they have had more success than is due them because their victims have become participant perpetrators. You are blind by choice, and you ridicule the sighted.
And as I posted in the last thread, it is troubling. You make me out to be a circus freak at best because you can not relate.
Is it so hard to grasp that your mind can see without your eyes open? What would it take to get you to consider this?
>>
>>18451621
I prefer Keanu Reeves' quote in Constantine: ''God is a child playing with an ant farm''
>>
>>18451709
And my guess is that the thread was pruned because ideas conflicting with an agenda were being fielded. It's not consistent but some mods seem to want to kill threads that don't agree with their version of a controlled narrative.
>>
>>18451602
you are god
your consciousness is part of him
>>
File: Bus_Carlos.jpg (6KB, 180x206px) Image search: [Google]
Bus_Carlos.jpg
6KB, 180x206px
>>18451602
You could say that guy had a stiff one
>>
>>18452398
>Is it so hard to grasp that your mind can see without your eyes open? What would it take to get you to consider this?

it would have to be something pretty spectacular
>>
>>18451602
God didn't create cancer. Our sinful souls did.
>>
>>18452712

that little girl must have been a total bitch, good thing god killed her before she ate all of us
>>
>>18452718
In her previous life probably.
>>
>>18452727

this is good old classic /x/ right here ladies and gentlemen. Some children deserve to get cancer and die because some wizard said she was a bitch in a previous life
>>
>>18452718
>I've never read even a summary of what I criticize on the internet
>>
>>18452742
>God is a wizard who controls everything

Her soul chose that experience so she could move on further towards nirvana. Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>18452768
>Karma is a bitch
No, that little girl was.
>>
>>18452772
Maybe, depends on your definition. Only God knows.
>>
All call to get real for just a second? How did that video actually make everyone feel?
>>
>>18452803
If she died, her suffering would end, so somewhat relieved I guess.

Felt sorry for the parents, though. Must be one of the hardest things to go through.
>>
>>18452803

it made me want to punch god in the face and then ram a tennis racket up his ass until he bleeds to death
>>
>>18451602
God does not exist.
>>
>>18452803
jesus dude, not well. thanks for asking. thought it was fake, nope, real. kept watching until end. distressing moment of silence.
>>
It's not cancer fag, it's Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, or DIPG. And God didn't do it, her shitty genetics did. You've posted this 3 times now, we get what you're trying to say.
And here's the link to the full video so you all can hear what soul crushing despair sounds like.
https://youtu.be/PeHih9JURqo
>>
>>18452814
*God used to exist

https://youtu.be/4BuZamufWAs
>>
>>18451775
Not going to nitpick too bad, because this is actually a good post, but the bruising on her back and calves isn't from being bed confined. It's actually dependent lividity from where the blood pools once the heart stops. Just shows that she was on her back when she died.
>>
>>18452460
That joke was cold hearted.
>>
>>18451621
Eek barba durkle. Somebody is getting laid in college
>>
>>18453357
Giloma is a cancer, you idiot. Maybe don't be so condescending next time you're trying to sound smart.
>>
>>18453398
Nah, it's not. It is a tumor, like cancer, but it's not cancer.
>>
>>18451927
Kek
>>
>>18453398
>>18453411
Lol, disregard that. I'm stupid. The video is worth the watch though.
>>
>>18451602
God and the Devil are the same being. Humanity is cursed, we are destined to suffer eternally.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.