[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's all the stuff with the pineal gland? why so many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image001.jpg (35KB, 482x400px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
35KB, 482x400px
What's all the stuff with the pineal gland? why so many people talk about "activate" your pineal gland?
you know, is just a gland, it secrets some hormones, that's it. but for some reason is always the pineal gland, you never heard "activate your testicles!" or "unleash the secret power of your adenal gland!"
>>
>you never heard "activate your testicles!" or "unleash the secret power of your adenal gland!"
You just haven't exposed yourself to enough new age woo-woo yet
>>
>>18451515
I activate my testicles, 4, sometimes 5 times a day.
>>
>>18451515
The glands are a deep mystery. The liver especially. When your liver goes like prostates go, it's just like shroomz. Jesus put his cross down 14 times for this very reason. It's all about that shit.
>>
File: _20161220_230803.jpg (10KB, 192x246px) Image search: [Google]
_20161220_230803.jpg
10KB, 192x246px
>>18451527
I'm glad I'm not that young anymore. Holy hell, how do you accomplish anything during the day??
>>
>>18451515
pineal gland is really important. the "third eye" name comes from some reptilians(animals lol) who have this organ on top of head(outside) it is called eye because it can distinguish night from day. in mammals it also has somewhat similar function. this gland releases melatonin which regulates the sleep cycle, the light or absence of light stimulates the start of release or ending it. in places where there is lighting abnormalities for examples in far north regions on earth(or south) where there are "neverending" days/nights, people living there develop certain disorders, some studies believe that case of highest suicide rates in iceland are caused by this event. melatonin is not halucinogen itself but it is almost identical to structure of dymethiltriptamin. some scientists think that dmt also is produced, and rarely released(some say during extreme stress or close to death cituations, but i have never seen any facts so it is just a speculation) in pineal gland(tho a halucinogen dmt has no other effects on body except raising blood pressire a little bit, and it is not percieved as a toxin by our body). schitzophrenic patients have dmt released on their bloodstream, hence the halucinations.
i know anothet theory which i never read anywhere but professor of anatomy mentioned it one time it is interestong so i'll share. so basically he said that pineal gland is also an organ for animal "intuition". he mentioned that everytime there is some big catasthrope, earthquake for example, most of animals alwaya flee the area affected beforeheand, hours or even day before the event occurs. so he said that the soundwaves and other vibrations that giant masses of ground makes while it moves or there is some activoty in it cam be percieved by this organ. because ear can not hear them so it is kind of defence mechanism. he also said that in human brain it has almost lost its function due to evolution.
>>
You can activate your penal gland with a drill and a screwdriver. It hurts tho.
>>
>>18451870
>ome scientists think that dmt also is produced, and rarely released(some say during extreme stress or close to death cituations
What happens if you are extremely stressed and nervous to the point of constant physical pain every day for years?
>>
>>18452540
It has to be sudden and not continuous.
>>
>>18452562
continuous extreme with peaks during stuff like examsis and other assorted stuff not good enough?
>>
>>18452568
What?

I'm new to english what did you said?
>>
>>18452611
essentially the same as above emphasizing that it was a really whole lot of pain and stress for years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.