[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you've got a super-powerful psychic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: You_Doodle_2016-12-23T10_54_41Z.jpg (539KB, 1260x1536px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-12-23T10_54_41Z.jpg
539KB, 1260x1536px
What do you do when you've got a super-powerful psychic that hates you?
Nothing happens to me without this person saying it will less than a week beforehand.
They're always saying bad shit about me, giving me bad juju or someshit. This is one of my most recent and worst punishments this person has dished out on me.
>>
>>18451076
Why does this person hate you? What is the history of this?
>>
Computer problems are so easy to diagnose. Just because you are incompetent on the subject matter doesn't mean it is supernatural.

- resident super-powerful witch.
>>
At 3 a.m. go into a pitch black room and stand in front a mirror. Close your eyes and chant three (3) times: "I'm rubber, you're glue; whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you." If you do this correctly the physic effects will be reversed.
>>
File: IMG_2198.jpg (96KB, 799x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2198.jpg
96KB, 799x688px
op has been bullied and now shitposts to direct attention away from embarassment, anger and anxiety
>>
>>18451076
you have been blessed. not every one ever gets to meet or know of their mortal enemy. even better they are not just some mundane thug

you have won the lottery now you just need to cash in your ticket. piss them off real bad. i know you think you have pissed them off enough and want a way out i am giving you one

they are not a psychic . they are a sorcerer. they dont see what will happen they make things happen. all the magic energy cast at you is arguably usable. think of it like this if your shirt sleeve caught on fire you could use it to light a cigarette. you can become a "black cat" and fight back

all you need to do is drag every one you know into it they are the sacrifice and take a hot shower each day and lay down and listen to music or something

the trick is to reduce your total number of interactions with others this fucks causality and decreases the odds that the sorcerer has enough power to make shit happen then after about a week try to meet up with every one you know the back log of energy cast at you will try to hit all at 1 time and imbue you with its energy not harm you
>>
File: elaine-lab.jpg (209KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
elaine-lab.jpg
209KB, 1000x667px
>>18451092
You are beautiful, creative and intelligent. Thank you for that.

>>
>>18451092
>they are not a psychic . they are a sorcerer.
>t. a cursed guy that just can't shake it

Sorcery requires ritual and generally an external force to carry out the act.
A person can be straight up cursed through pure hatred, or have you never heard of the Evil Eye before? The whole point is that a curse can be afflicted with a passing glance if the person wills it enough - it has nothing to do with sorcery.
>>
File: the-love-witch.jpg (205KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
the-love-witch.jpg
205KB, 670x377px
>>18451092
B/rother please come back I seek your counsel.

I can cast good luck hexes on individuals, and even have that hex radiate towards those around them. I do it over great distances to those out of state even.
My question, do you think it is possible for me to cast good luck charm or magic over a large group? or like a thermonuclear warhead over an area? I do not know my limits but... compared to folklore literature and other superstitions, my hexes are exceptionally strong by any measure. I do not abuse my gift and have only acted upon instinct and mental reaction, so I have never tested or experimented with this.

>>
>>18451118
You just described exactly what I can do! What is this?!!?
Please please share more information and thoughts. I would be truly grateful.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 225x224px
>>18451118
>A person can be straight up cursed through pure hatred, or have you never heard of the Evil Eye before? The whole point is that a curse can be afflicted with a passing glance if the person wills it enough - it has nothing to do with sorcery.

I did a google, on that. http://www.livescience.com/40633-evil-eye.html

I am not a witch at all!!!! But this is still powerful stuff. What is this?!?! I have been scouring the internet for days seeking answers and you just gave it to me so I again thank you very much by b/rother.

- Possessor of evil eye.
>>
>>18451122
If you could give me some luck. That would be great. Having some real bad times.
>>
>>18451122
Could you please give me radiating luck? As I am now I can't really help my comrades in a signifcant way, but perharps with this I could bless their mission.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.