[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this phenomena to me /x/: >Super young >Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Explain this phenomena to me /x/:

>Super young
>Parents are divorced
>Go spend the night with my mo, which I really ever did
>Spend my day in her, quaint, home
>Area is almost marshy and swampy, which is odd being in Oklahoma
>Spend the day playing with my mom and stepbrothers
>Time to sleep
>Sleep in the living room with my stepbros
>Fall asleep on my makeshift bed (not exactly sure what it was I slept on, but I do clearly remember by stepbrothers being in front me and to right).
>Start to drift to sleep
>Oh shit
>Vision shifts to a swirly 3rd person view from above me and my stepbroskis
>Vision slowly starts to zoom out
>A deep and gentle voice starts talking to me
>I wake up the next day
What was this /x/? Just a dream? An out of body experience? God? Something else?
>>
>Go spend the night with my mo
>Spend my day in her, quaint
>marshy and swampy
>Vision shifts to a swirly 3rd person view
>Vision slowly starts to zoom out
>I wake up the next day
>>
>>18450176
It seems as if you were met by a Pan in a flying Saucer
>>
>>18450189
better get that extreme teen bible out
>>
>>18450176
>spend the night with my mo
>spend my day in her
>spend the day playing with my mom
>>
OP Lucid dreaming research that.. its prob what happaned
>>
You were raped.
>>
>>18450185
>>18450967
kek
>>
>>18451158
I was? Well shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.