[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best straight up conspiracy theories that you whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 57

File: images (5).jpg (11KB, 205x270px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
11KB, 205x270px
Give me your best straight up conspiracy theories that you whole heartedly believe. Just wanting to see how mad some of you crackpots truly are

I will start
>aliens have visited
>9/11 was a pisspoorly executed inside job
>NWO or atleast the 1% controlling banks and manipulating our ideas through media

Retarded ideas
>flat earth
>the bulk of religions
>especially kek
>>
>>18449918

>NWO or atleast the 1% controlling banks and manipulating our ideas through media

It's called capitalism you idiot.
>>
File: 1467267048874.jpg (155KB, 1000x945px) Image search: [Google]
1467267048874.jpg
155KB, 1000x945px
Your other troll thread is still up: >>18449894
>>
I wholeheartedly believe that the death of Ceaser was planned out in advance and that Brutis wasn't working alone.
>>
>Gangstalking
>>
>>18449918
He doesn't believe in kek. Fucking heretic
>>
Mobsters and/or the government orchestrated John F. Kennedy's assassination. Lee Harvey Oswald legitimately was clueless to the circumstances of said assassination and was simply a patsy; Jack Ruby was sent by the mafia to kill LHO before his trial so that he couldn't expose Ruby and his mafia buddies.
>>
>>18449918
>9/11 was a pisspoorly executed inside job
Its actually executed pretty dam good considering literally no documents have been leaked or no one has come out claiming to have proof that the government did it.
>>
>>18450681
LBJ set it up to get America deeper into Vietnam to enrich the MIC cunts.
>>
>>18449918
We only have souls so we can sell them.
>>
>>18449918
David icke is right, we have a secret apace programs thousands of year more advanced that we can think of(solar warden), we have colonized space, we are currently embarking on a vibrational dimensional shift that will unlock god tier abilities. Love is the fuel to grow spiritually which is the real purpose of life.
>>
File: IMG_0888.jpg (71KB, 550x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
71KB, 550x548px
My all-time grand conspiracy of the modern day:
>Tom Clancy was actually assassinated
>he had been working on his end all, career defining novel, his Mona Lisa if you will
>he gets killed off by spiracy goons
>his unpublished work is used as a grand scheme to ignite the world'S descent into chaos

Crazy, I know. But consider
>his literature has been and still remains extremely relevant
>prophetic in some regards, dreaming up new ideas and practical concepts (heartbeat sensors)

Tom Clancy made a blueprint for the end of times and was killed for it. God help us all.
>>
>>18450682
>ignoring the 28 pages released this summer exposing Saudi Arabia's involvement

Seriously, you should read up on that. Shit is plain as day, and documented. I wish I was kidding, because it means that
>our government kept these 28 pages from the public
>but they've had them all along
>28 pages that erase any and all doubt

How many times have you heard this?
>b-but how did those hijackers get into our country if they were on the no fly list?
It's all there. Seriously. Saudis fucking did it.
>>
File: 1464010569485.jpg (59KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1464010569485.jpg
59KB, 500x406px
The world has been snalved by an advanced race of reptilian alien beings who have advanced technology that has been kept from the public for thousands of years, such as UFOs and free energy. These aliens use dark magick, such as sacrifice and blood rituals, to gain life force energy from innocent humans, especially children (pizzagate is only the tip of the iceburg), because they must feed off of these dark energies in order to live and stay on this planet. They primarily worship Satan, Baphomet, Minerva and Moloch, for even aliens know of the gods. The governments of the world all know these beings, and the secret societies are their ways to gain control over humans and keep the status quo. They control every aspect of society and have corrupted every religion. The NWO is just a cover up, and they are being used for their ignorance to enslave mankind and themselves. Anyone that stands up to them is killed, including many famous politicians and celebrities who have died in mysterious circumstances. There are also alien civilizations that live beneath the Earth's surface, as well as in Antarctica

I have a lot of other conspiracies but I think this one is probably the most significant..
>>
>>18449921
capitalism doesn't require banks manipulating the media. that shit goes beyond 'capitalism.'
>>
It's bait anons...It's the same Montana meme shill...To stop the flow of information, you have to control the conversation
>>
>>18450746
This one sounds really nice and optimistic but I can't help but to disagree. I don't have anything to disagree with but its too nice of a theory to actually be true.

>if only
>>
Everything that is currently going on isn't real unless I make it real- unless I validate it in one way or another. I died in my dreams a very long time ago and because of that I only vaguely exist on this realm of existence. There's glitches in this reality, or at least glitches for me and I feel that if I let it I can eventually just sink into the other universes or realms that my other half is on.
The more awful you act on this planet the better off you are but I could never bring myself to hurt anyone. I feel like there's a reason why and I don't think I want to know that reason.
If things get bad enough I know that I can just kill myself and find my other half in whichever realms it lies in and live there instead
Now typing this out I'm getting this paranoid feeling that now because I shared this that's not whats going to happen
Mind readers are definitely real and there's really no way to block them out. Screaming in your head works I would think because it would hurt their ears or something. I don't know.

>now realizing I just sound like an unchecked schizo
>>
>>18450799
He was killed and most probably for intel he knew,acquired and/or passed on.
>>
>>18450878
All true btw.
>>
DEA is trying to steal Sasquatch's weed but one went Yeti near Mt Shasta and shot one of their helicopters down. China caught wind of this and made fun of us but joke's on them, Sasquatch's fly.
>>
Posting in a CIA thread.
>>
>>18450947
The Yeti also gave you guys a White Christmas. Merry Christmas /x/, From; the future.
>>
>>18450947
>>18450962
These are disinfo and ment to mock truth, sleep well knowing you sold out the human race for security clearance. Also watch thread slide from page 2 to oblivion.
>>
>>18449921
This
>>
>>18449918
You're gay.
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>18449918
Satan(ists) rule the earth
Nasa is fake
Pizzagate
>>
>>18450980
Hundreds of dead Sasquach's died to gather this information you cuck. They only breed like rabbits because the main Male is not being left alone so he travels around(Fucking flys around)
>>
>>18451072
idk how ro feel about this
>>
>>18451207
About the pic? I go with permanent slight discomfort morphing into an existential crisis questioning my believesystem and back
>>
the powerful people (bilderbergs, high-level masons, politicians, etc) on this planet have been in contact with an alien race for decades now, this alien race has said they will make official contact with earth and open trade with us, but only if we stop warring with each other over matters of religion, skin color, etc

so the powers that be have been opening the floodgates to immigrants all over the world to race mix the human race as much as possible, so we'll stop fighting each other and become one race, the recent rise in extreme-leftist groups (third-wave feminism, SJWs) is also a part of this, and is mostly manufactured by social engineers
>>
Our alien creators purposely limited our brain function so that we wouldn't obliterate the planet at a whim. We are essentially living our lives on super mega hard mode with significant restrictions on our true powers. Some of us are allowed to use more brain function in order to further advance the experiment (IE : Tesla, Einstein, Galileo, Jesus). Once we die and leave our physical bodies, our soul/essence/spirit leaves the confines of the body & brain. We then return to our original state of being. We are all immortal creatures who willingly enter into these experiments. We are of infinite age.
>>
>>18451473
Sounds like a more accurate description of starseed
>>
>>18450611
Of course it was, there was a bunch of conspirators, that's a fact.
>>
File: diplomatic immunity.jpg (32KB, 700x292px) Image search: [Google]
diplomatic immunity.jpg
32KB, 700x292px
>>18449918

The so-called Illuminati, also known as the Cabal, are controlled by a several layered onion organization that sits above the Rothschilds and Jesuits.

They are ruled by the 13 Covens, they call themselves covens and they do magick work on a large scale (but really the word coven just means a group of people working together, they only use this as a handle).

Above them are "The Parents", a very small group of people, around 21 total. They have longevity secrets and have been alive for about the last 9,000 years.

The Parents were genetically created by the Reptilians after the destruction of Atlantis to be overseers and control humanity and the course of civilization through all of their subsidiary puppets.

Another group exists above them who are beneficial and are even longer lived, but they generally dont get involved because humanity chose to hand over the baton to the Reptilians.

The Parents, like the Rothschilds and Jesuits, have direct assistance from the Demiurge and any attacks aimed at them will probably fail as a result.

instead, good guys are eroding their support base to destroy their power which will eventually leave them as cults with no followers

> t. 911 was supposed to be their winning move, but here we are 15 years later and the nationalists are about to kill off most of the illuminati

> t. I would be paranoid, but I know we're winning, so im not.

>>18449921
Its just a really, really big mafia.
And they wear business suits.

And they dont do hits themselves, they subcontract to hitmen and black ops to do their dirty work, sometimes even the military.

> look at the way business works, its people constantly screwing each other over, its all backroom deals and favoritism, you cant even get a job as a normal person unless you've got friends to get you in the door
> the Cabal is the product of this, as well as the old Royalty having a head start on the finances game.
>>
>>18451639
but why? i ask you to answer only this question, cause anybody eith claims like yours never does
>>
>>18450611
i hate you tinfoils, stop watching youtube documentaries
>>
>>18449918
>aliens have visited
>retarded ideas: Flat earth

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18453463
ya, aliens have visited should be where flat earth is. retarded with no legit evidence.
>>
>>18450878
all true accept for the reptilia and that there is no proof that they gain life force energy from those rituals.
>>
>>18451416
Sounds like a bunch of new age faggotry to me
>>
>>18449918
Real
>government putting fluoride in the water

Retarded:
>Western religion
>>
I believe that Bill Clinton personally ordered the killings of all corpses covered by Fahmy Malak
>>
>>18453593
those arent conspiracies
>>
>>18449918
I don't necessarily believe in anything but these make sense to me
>911 was an inside job
>The CIA used crack to oppress the black American population
>>
>>18453652
Almost forgot the only one im confident about
>Hitler didn't kill himself, instead a double was murdered and Hitler escaped to south America where he probably died of old age
>>
Real:
>aliens have contacted and visited multiple times
>pedowood
>CIA used crack to oppress blacks
>same with AIDS and gays
>CIA killed JFK
>Bush Sr. was involved with attempted Reagan assassination
>majority of holocaust victims were gassed unconscious then burned alive as part of a human sacrifice

Retarded:
>flat earth
>fluoride
>Chem trails
>vaccines and autism
>>
>>18444444
>>
That CIA got cgi technology that is indistinguishable from real life.
>>
>>18453891
Corporate Media Has That.
the Tupac and elvis concert holograms
>>
File: 1482514377764.jpg (90KB, 693x503px) Image search: [Google]
1482514377764.jpg
90KB, 693x503px
Perception of reality is an outward projection of the inner conciousness. The multiverse is a refracting spiral (like a mirror pointed at a mirror, slices of time) and what we percieve as time is really the movement through each new universe as you observe and think.

Since we are interdimensional space travelers flowing through universes and possibilities with each decision we make, we create our future and can possibly totally forget the past universe completely and flow into one where you never had that childhood pet or skittles dont exist. You wouldnt even know. Your decisions are the variables that chose which direction the multiverse path flows.

Death will be release from this dimensional trap of flesh into inperceiveable higher dimensional perception and thus understanding... But does the cycle ever really end? Fully concious microbacteria inside some fat man's gut then dimensional spiral out and you are the fat man.

Kek enough
>>
File: photo.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>18449918
>They don't realise that humans are just descendants of an allien group called "Serboi" Read up on some real history you plebs
>>
>>18454075
Serbians are descendants of the lizards, and from them all humans came. People like to act as if Africa was the root of mankind, but I'd suggest you all look at the Balkans for true enlightenment on our origins.
>>
>>18454075
>>18454093
Someone cap this and post it on /int/
>>
>>18449918
I've a bunch just for you...

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/wiki/locc
>>
>>18453908
Shutthw fuck up you weeabo faggot
>>
>>18450672
Kek isn't real.

Fucking fool.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png (464KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png
464KB, 540x960px
>>18450933
>Pic oh so greatly related
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>18454093
The anon speaks the truth
>>18454110
You too must see fellow anon, for we all are descendants of Serbon Makeridov, who was the leader of this alien group and is know around the world as the "father of all nations". The reason so little of my fellow humans have not realised this is as /pol/ would say it the "Kikes". Not the original Jews, for those were a group of Serbs lead by Mosevic(similiar to Milosevic who was his 5th reincarnation in the Serbian people), but the fake Jews who call themselves "Ashkenazi" and who wish to destroy any mention of the great "Serboi" people. Do not fall for their lies fellow anons, a revolutions is coming.
>>
File: Row.jpg (825KB, 1920x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Row.jpg
825KB, 1920x1156px
>>18454158
I too believe this. Any one who says otherwise is merely one of these Ashkenazi folks.
>>
>>18454158
Provide proof or some citation to where you found this information, yeah?
>>
>>18454190
>he doesn't have access to the serbian historical society archives

It's like you don't even know your real history, anon. I bet you believe that the pyramids were made by egyptians too.
>>
Flat earth, it's the 'conspiracy' to end all conspiracies. The amount of butthurt there is whenever it's even mentioned is proof enough that we're getting somewhere and 'they' aren't happy about it.
>>
File: hieroglyph_pineal.jpg (341KB, 807x337px) Image search: [Google]
hieroglyph_pineal.jpg
341KB, 807x337px
>>18451416
They are going about it in the wrong way. Why not preserve the separate cultures and races, with our differences and information contained in each culture?
We can have separate nations that peacefully thrive, trade, teach, and help each other, not a one-world slave nation governed by greedy elite. All humans deserve to freely live and enjoy our humanity, not be controlled by corrupting ideals from our selfish rulers.
>>
File: 1461735483762.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1461735483762.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>
File: Capture.png (52KB, 771x343px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52KB, 771x343px
The "greys" are just genetically engineer hairless monkeys, all the UFOs are just crazy people out of thier meds sighting weather globes or experimental military equipment, there are no contact with aliens, there is probably intelligent alien life out there but we aren't advance enough to contact them since lightspeed travel or comunication is impossible for current terran technology.

The "Illuminati" are just a social circle of the richest and most influential people like the Rothschild and the Rockefeller families that got wealthy controlling the most valuable resources in the early 20th century like gold, oil and diamonds, they are normal humans not reptilians or some insane bullshit, the effectively control the west trough financial power, there is not really a conspiracy since they do it openly, you can read it on Wikipedia.
>>
File: Who is it.jpg (76KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
Who is it.jpg
76KB, 680x464px
>>18455306
>they are normal humans
"Normal"
>>
>>18451639
only true answer in this thread
COMPLETELY 100% accurate
>>
In 2002, a theoretical attack against AES encryption was released:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XSL_attack

A quote from Wikipedia:

In AES 4 Conference, Bonn 2004, one of the inventors of Rijndael, Vincent Rijmen, commented, "The XSL attack is not an attack. It is a dream." Promptly Courtois answered, "XSL may be a dream. It may also be a very bad dream and turn into a nightmare."

I personally spoke to him shortly after he made this statement. He said he had finalised his paper and was 24 hours from going public with a total crack on AES. He then retreated and has been totally silent on the issue ever since.

I am 100% convinced AES encryption is broken, and this is being covered up.
>>
>>18451639
>the nationalists are about to kill off most of the illuminati
hahahahahah

t. trumpkike
>>
>>18453666
nah man he was cloned. they made a movie about it.
>>
Aliens exist.
Secret societies have control over us, whatever's happening with Kanye right now only confirms it.
9/11 was planned by (((them))).
So was JFK assasination, he knew the truth.
Pizzagate happened. Not sure if it's a theory anymore, anyone with a brain can see it.
>>
>>18453908
You're right to some degree, but alot of that is also wrong.
>>
>>18451072
Ugh, that pic is really pulling for straws. Alot of it simply isn't accurate or true. Some however you do shed light on. I guess this was made by someone who only recently went down the rabbit hole and this is a rough draft of him trying to piece it all together.
>>
>>18449918
I got one.

OP is a _ _ _
>>
>>18449918
kek is real. check.
>>
File: IRS building front.jpg (39KB, 434x220px) Image search: [Google]
IRS building front.jpg
39KB, 434x220px
>>18456576
Thing is i did dtsrt looking into it not too long ago, but from what i can tell there isnt something wrong and maybe it seems like there arent many examples and coincidences, but the symbolism you will find again and again when it comes to the government or media. So if im wrong about something tell me about what pls. Am happy about any new insight
>>
File: satan city.jpg (2MB, 1922x1618px) Image search: [Google]
satan city.jpg
2MB, 1922x1618px
>>18456866
>>18456576
I cant believe all that is just coincidence
>>
>>18456781
a Jew?
>>
>>18451072
>Satan(ists) rule the earth
>implying theres anything wrong with that
Brainwashed normies just arent nearly ready for that redpill so its kept secret
>>
>>18456922
Its not what they worships but how they do it by kidnapping, raping and sacrificing our children
>>
>>18456946
They arent.
>>
>>18456875
Oh you replied to me, well nothing in this world is a coincidence. Only synchronicity and inevitability. But the biggest one is the bank mural, it definitely has significance. But you're interpretation is wrong, slightly off point.

The other thing is you're attaching too much together and saying it's all the same thing. Pan isn't Saturn he is the Greek Satyr God. The other thing is you also mixed Kronos and Moloch. They're all evil yes, but they're not all the same entity.

I'll just tell you to understand their differences. Good luck and happy hunting.
>>
>>18457003
Yeah, sure they are not the same and are different, but they also share similarities with one being all of them being associated to saturn. But there is something that threw me off, while cronus traits seem bad (death and decay and eating his children) his rule is known as the golden age where everyone was happy and lived for ever. Same with el who created the elohim if im not mistaken. And most of them were known as being the most inportant god. But then they result to the disgusting practices to worship like for some of their eqivalents like moloch
>>
>>18457048
High comfort societies, longer lifespans, less diseases, etc..

Romans reached the edge of the industrial revolution, 2000 a.d.

Culturally are some of the peaks of human development in terms of largue sustained numbres of people with exceptional lifestyles.

This produces complex rationalizations for phenomenons, weird stuff happens, they gave a rational explanation between the realm of their knowledge, this knowledge still regains validity, when put in practice, those are the rituals that work.
>>
File: 1984.png (310KB, 1434x801px) Image search: [Google]
1984.png
310KB, 1434x801px
>>
File: ff_octopus_conspiracy5_f.jpg (90KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
ff_octopus_conspiracy5_f.jpg
90KB, 660x660px
>>18457149
What's PROMIS?
>>
>>18457156
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inslaw
>>
>>18457156
Michael Riconosciuto is an Inslaw witness and an electronics and computer expert who was arrested in early 1991, shortly after providing Inslaw, Inc. with an affidavit in support of their lawsuit against the U.S. Dept. of Justice. Riconosciuto professed a defense centered on the Inslaw Affair (a legal case in which the U.S. Government was charged with illegal use of computer software). Riconosciuto claimed to have reprogrammed Inslaw's case-management program (Promis) with a secret "back-door" to allow clandestine tracking of individuals. Riconosciuto stated that he had been threatened by a justice department official. Riconosciuto provided an Affidavit detailing threats to a House Select Committee investigating the Inslaw Affair.
>>
>>18449918
The 5th dimension reptilians have been possesing people since the dawn of mankind, first by taking control of the ancient rulers and their bloodlines establishing the NWO. In the XXIst century they has began possesing regular people thanks to mass media manipulation and the internet in order to harverst our souls to feed themselves with our essence. Also, there have been many alien races visiting us and fighting between each other, thus secretly guiding mankind's history.
>>
>>18456788
Dang,this seems quite real.If dubs,kek is real
>>
File: 1482431097234.png (186KB, 335x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482431097234.png
186KB, 335x375px
>>18457223
Off by one,lemme try again.IF DUBS LORD KEK IS REAL!
>>
>>18457234
IF OFF BY ONE AGAIN KEK IS REAL
>>
if singles, kek is real
>>
>>18457248
Your god is being dissected in the Ain Soph's high school biology class. Look on my works and despair.
>>
File: 1458825590397.jpg (48KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458825590397.jpg
48KB, 434x600px
>>18450746

I lurk on this board occasionally to stumble across a source for conspiracy theory, then watch a video about it on youtube because I find it relaxing and entertaining. So, David Icke... Holy shit. I cannot believe some of the nonsense that comes out of his mouth. After watching a video of his about Saturn and the coinciding symbology, I decided (against my better judgement) to watch his "Michelle Obama exposed" video. Over 1.2 million people viewed this, with nearly 9000 liking it and 1000 not liking it. 90% of people that felt the urge to make that click, thought this video was of sound thought. Using the same percentage, approximately 900,000 people think this video is true, rational, and logical. Fuck this earth.
>>
>>18449918
>lotteries are fake
>firefighters are running a racket
>a lot of scientific research isn't being done on good faith
>a lot of scientific discoveries aren't made public
>LHC was created for the sole purpose of weapons research/development
>>
>>18449918

Real Conspiracies
9/11
Hollow Earth
Gay/Trans Agenda is for the 2045 initative.

Shit:
Flat Earth
Reptilians
>>
>>18450818
>Those accused release information to prove there innocence

Finally I see clearly!!! The Saudis used their gurus to crash building 7 with mental power.
Saudi jet fuel burn harder and faster so it dropped through hundreds of floors then surgically cut the foundation of the steel structure.

Beside Islam is known for bombs. And what are Saudis? That's right. Islamists. So the countless bombs set off on lower floors seen and filmed by hundreds of people were actually the passengers of the plane which had survived and naturally exploded like muslims do on random!!!!

Besides it's a little known fact that America is actually Saudi that's why all preventive actions for a terrorist attack through the air were conveniently canceled that day.

Oh and forgot to mention that the owned or wtc were Saudi and knew about the attack beforehand so he took out a fat insurance days prior.
Shit I've been so blind before.

>thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>18450818
Replace "Saudi Arabia" with "Israel" and you're correct. This whole "Saudis did 9/11" meme is the Jews preventing the truth from being exposed. Literally every person involved in 9/11 from the owner of the WTC to the owners of the security companies that let the hijackers on board at the airports were ALL ASHKENAZI JEWS.
>>
>>18457538
ease up shill
>>
File: Scapegoat 1.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Scapegoat 1.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>18461175
DUCK SEASON. RABBIT SEASON.
>>
>>18450611
>I wholeheartedly believe that the death of Ceaser was planned out in advance and that Brutis wasn't working alone.

I believe that the death of Caesar was the first psyop, Caesar wanted to retire without people bothering him so he faked his death
>>
JFK wanted to cut funding to Israel if they continued to make their nuclear plant in Dimona able to make nuclear weapons. When inspectors were sent to Dimona, they were misled and made to think all was peaceful. http://mondoweiss.net/2015/07/president-inspections-facility/

When Kennedy was whacked and LBJ took over things, they basically said "no harm no foul" and pretended the inspectors saw nothing.

Later in 2009 there was that thing where there was leaked emails of Colin Powell saying Israel has over 200 nukes, all pointed to Iran
>>
>>18449921
Its called Democrats do you not see how obvious the mainstream media, news, radio,Television, papers all push you to vote left.
>>
>>18461588
duck season.
>>
“The fact that “The Beatles” had their music and lyrics written for them by Theo Adorno was concealed from public view.”

>John Coleman, former MI6 agent.
>>
>>18457223
>>18457234
>off by one both cases
>>18457237
>not off by one when he tries it to be off by one

kek
>>
>>18461572
Shakespeare's play is full of coded references to this if you add up all the line numbers and divide them and do some more math and then use those numbers to prove something
>>
>>18449918
>especially kek

that's where you lost me
>>
>>18451639
Can you explain to me why you think they are losing?
>>
>>18457048
Not the anon you're talking to but I don't believe Saturn is evil or satanic at all. I guess it's could be a conspiracy, but I really believe the ancient religions were probably more accurate than what we have now. Even as a child I felt that monotheistic abrahamic religions are, Im not sure how to put this, but there was something off about it and the idea of more than one god seemed more natural.
>>
>>18451416
But wars aren't fought over religion and skin color my friend. Those are surface reasons. That's like the whole "WW1 started because Franz Ferdinand was assassinated." When it had much more to do with First Strike Principle, Austria looking for a foothold in the Balkans, and Germany worrying about Russia improving it's infrastructure.
>>
>>18461723
Do you hear music?

https://youtu.be/9c2ZJPKz5u8
>>
>>18461723
well, im not sure what to think about.
i thought about saturn just being symbolic for the material world and desires, with the sacrificing of children/eating of children is symbolic for a lifestyle on cost of the future generations, like we do with polluting the air and oceans, burying the nuclear wastes simply in some hole, deforestation and all that stuff. by doing that we sacrifice our children for our current lifestyle, and since those desires are pretty strong in humans and have to be overcome first that god representing it is displayed as powerfull, and all that is basically a warning on not to do. then some idiots came along, saw the mighty god demands children sacrifices and totally didnt get the metaphorical aspect and started the sacrifices.
i thought about saturn litterally being satan/moloch ruling this earth for reasons i wrote in the pic >>18451072

but to be honest i dont have a clue. but it seems pretty apparent that the elite is worshipping it and sacrificing and raping children in the name of it. wether there is an enthity demanding it or not no idea
>>
>>18454075
>They don't realise that white men are just created by Yakub Read up on some real history you plebs
>>
The idea that space faring civilizations are more advanced than us is fabricated.
It can actually be done with sticks and leaves, but the secret is extremely well guarded by a ruling elite.

We are one of the most advanced species in the galaxy and that's why we have no problem shooting down UFO's from curious primitive civilizations coming here in their space canoes.
>>
Donald Trump was dead broke when he started his presidential campaign.
This brought him instant income since candidates can draw a salary from their donations.
It also gave him instant TV time that he was using to leverage new media ventures and cache to use in land deals.
He did everything he could to lose. Everything, yet kept winning. He is completely baffled by his victory and the stupidity of the political machine that he tried to destroy that enabled his victory.
His is clueless as to what to do now, is completely overwhelmed, and has no desire to actually be the president.
His plan is to run a four year long scam on the world that fills his pockets and the pockets of enough powerful people that he essentially becomes above the law u til he dies of old age.
>>
>>18456788
Check em
>>
>>18449918

The Chinese are out to destroy the West. They've been purchasing real estate all over the coasts and jacking up housing prices wherever they go, pricing even whites out of their own gated communities - not a conspiracy theory so far, but when you factor in the fact that they're also bringing in Heroin and Fentanyl, killing off suburban drug users, it starts looking a lot fishier.
>>
>>18449918
>Some group is outright reshaping culture through the media, and my belief in this stems from the fact hypersexualization and SJW shit is being pushed on 6 y.os

>all microphones on phones and computers are passively listening
>>
>>18465618
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order, is an American police procedural television series that focuses on crimes of sexual nature. While the victim is often murdered, this is not always the case, and victims often play prominent roles in episodes. The series frequently uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes. Such episodes take a real crime and fictionalize it by changing the details.[1] The series premiered on NBC on September 20, 1999, and started its eighteenth season on September 21, 2016.In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the first-spin off of Law & Order.
>>
File: 1482759931998.png (429KB, 704x467px) Image search: [Google]
1482759931998.png
429KB, 704x467px
>>18451183
>>
>>18465184
Thanks for your input Matt and Trey
>>
The world is controlled by followers of an ancient Babylonian deathcult/religion, and Lucifer/Satan is their master. Their #1 enemy is Jesus/Christianity. They have leaders in high places and control the Illuminati, Freemasonry, the occult religions, the media, the UN, governments, the banks, the universities/colleges, the schooling system, Hollywood, and basically every part of Western society except for Christianity, which they are trying to pervert. They have already basically taken over real Judaism, and have turned most real Jews away from the faith, inciting them to hate their messiah (ie Jesus) and to follow the Babylonian Talmud. Islam was also created by these people as a means to attack Christianity and to try to destroy it. It's all well and fine to conspire against the NWO, the Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, The global banking elite, Zionism, etc, but they all in the end bow down to the same master - Satan.

Also, aliens don't exist, they're just demons messing with us trying to lead us away from the Gospel.

Also, the modern atheist/antitheist movement is just a result of people being brainwashed to hate God. Most people who mock Christianity probably have no good reason to - they're just conditioned to think that way.

Evolution is a lie and has no practical benefit or purpose. It is mostly just an outdated trick targeting children and science enthusiasts into not believing the Gospel. With all the holes in the theory, I am amazed how it is still taught in schools in universities. It is outdated and flawed, just like most of Freud's theories.

The modern liberal/leftist/SJW/feminist movements are a result of brainwashing within the academic system and their main goal is to dismantle western society, and along with that, Christianity and traditional, conservative, Biblical values and lifestyles. These leftists and SJWs are the agents of the whore of Babylon, and they don't even know it.
>>
>>18449918
That the Holocaust was fake
>>
The best conspiracy is the one no one is even aware of.
So the conspiracy that is not referenced in this post, nor the one implied to exist by this post nor the one implied to exist because it wasn't implied in this post.

Paradox is a lie, merely a linguistic trick. Infinity doesn't exist in reality.
>>
The eart is flat and stationary
>>
>>18465606
Didn't Canadian customs over here on the west coast bust a massive shipment of fentanyl bound from China not too long ago?
>>
File: chaos3.png (880KB, 1033x797px) Image search: [Google]
chaos3.png
880KB, 1033x797px
>>18449918
>Give me your best straight up conspiracy theories that you whole heartedly believe.

Yahweh is a false god but there are real gods...

MA'AT, WHO WEIGHS THE HEARTS OF THE DEAD, HAS RISEN WITH KEK!!!

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But, the very next day you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special." - George Michael (Died of Heart Failure, Dec. 25th)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

/r/TheImperialCult
>>
>>18467849
Thank you for posting this
>>
>>18468139
That song is a Christmas standard, in other words a song that a bunch of people sing. George Michael didn't write it. This post is un-fact-checked shit.
>>
>>18449921
No its called globalism
>>
File: EAP2010.jpg (198KB, 600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
EAP2010.jpg
198KB, 600x1169px
>>18449918

I believe Elvis Presley hoaxed his death in 1977 and once the Elvis is Alive stuff took off in the 80s, he appeared in many movies as an extra to show his fans he was still alive - but they never noticed it until it was too late.

I believe he also befriended Michael Jackson, believe it or not, helped his career and helped him hoax his death in 2009.
>>
File: OswaldinaJam.jpg (87KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
OswaldinaJam.jpg
87KB, 600x680px
>>18450681
The more I read up on the JFK assassination, the more I think Lee Harvey Oswald had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>18468409
My pleasure, friend.
>>
>>18468518
I believe Elvis swapped places with an Elvis look-alike in order to get some peace and quiet for a while. But then the Elvis look-alike overdosed and died before they could swap back, so everyone thought he was dead, and nobody believed he was the real elvis.

Then he got old. And fought a mummy with black JFK.
>>
>>18467871
elaborate
>>
>>18468565
He kicked that soul rimming mummies ass
>>
>>18468565

Haha very funny.

This was recorded in 1981 - and the proof of that is the end where he interrupts the song and speaks about Ronald Reagan getting shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzYUZNvhf4
>>
File: 1409862963915.jpg (81KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1409862963915.jpg
81KB, 854x859px
>>18449918
>active cover up of alien visitation
>men in black
>importance of occult ritual in the halls of power
>elite pedo rings
>all that gov't shit in general: false flags, patsies, manipulation of media, targeted social engineering, co-opting of grass roots or outright creation of controlled opposition (these are just examples of general categories, not a broad belief in all the specific theories that could fall under them)
>incredibly thorough infiltration, manipulation and control of religious groups (from the vatican to isis)
i'd also like to add that all of the above is incredibly messy. i don't believe in some singular monolithic group controlling everything, more like a convergent of interests of groups that find themselves on the same wavelength.
>>
>>18468565

Sivle Nora = Elvis Aron backwards. Another song with that unmistakable voice. I Love A Rainy Night. I Love A Rainy Night was released in 1980, three years after Elvis' supposed death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FcIIH9iBzg

To this day nobody can answer who the singer on these recordings are. Believe me, I was called into an investigation on these recordings many years ago, as well as the extra in movies such as Home Alone. Men dressed in black advised us to stop our investigation into who these people were.

It's Elvis. He didn't die in 1977 but he wanted his fans to know he was living, but still in secret, without having to go back into that lifestyle.

He certainly had the money, the motive and the means. All it would take would be to find the body of some homeless guy that was Elvis' height and some basic features, dye his hair, put him in Elvis' pajamas and plant him on the bathroom floor and flee.

Nobody in that house that day would have guessed the blue-black corpse they found in the bathroom dressed in Elvis' pajamas was a homeless guy.
>>
>>18468615
>I was called into an investigation on these recordings many years ago
if you want to, i'd like to hear in what capacity you were called on and by who. also, are you saying the guy on geraldo that claimed to be sivle nora was lying/put up to it? darlock, i think his name was.
>>
File: Home Alone Elvis.jpg (27KB, 378x469px) Image search: [Google]
Home Alone Elvis.jpg
27KB, 378x469px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOYbXeLTnf0
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

They are using low frequency noise to influence people's behavior.
>>
>>18449918
The Vela Incident in the South Atlantic was a joint Israeli-South African nuclear test covered up by the Carter administration
>>
>>18467849
Great post.
>>
>>18450658
i used to think this was just a meme but recently ive noticed cars and pedestrians doing really weird things when im driving (the only time i leave my house)

today's examples:
>driving to work, see a white caddy at the intersection perpendicular to me
>as soon as my car comes into it's view it immediately backs up even though it was a red light for him anyway
>watch him in my mirror and as soon as I'm about 500~ passed he illegally makes a left hand turn on red and bolts it the fuck out

>driving again nearby, really tall (unnaturally tall) guy in a dark hoodie and jeans standing at stopsign again going perpendicular to my direction
>no other cars but me he has plenty of time and space to start crossing but just stares in my direction
>turns and leaves as soon as I'm again, ~500 down the road

>car tails me at a distance (even though i go exactly the speed limit while working cuz have to be safe on the clock etc etc) for about 4 miles on random suburban backroads
>get to my destination and get out of my car
>tailing car pulls into random person's parking lot and drives away

don't think it's necessarily "gangstalking" but it was a weird day. jokes on them i carry weapons 24/7 even while I'm sleeping and am itching to leave a bitch in the ditch25
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (4MB, 2983x4262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
4MB, 2983x4262px
>>18468583
not fake maybe, but exxeggareated. think about it. would you rather use the jews as cheap workforce or spend ressources on killing them during war?
also consider that during the end of the war germany couldnt feed their own people, so its more logical to assume they didnt starve them on purpose but because of lack of food. same goes for the illnesses, they just lacked ressources to treat them. additionally the allies bombed traintracks which were used to supply the camps, making it even harder to bring food and meds there.
>>
File: IMG_2512.jpg (1MB, 2000x2584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.jpg
1MB, 2000x2584px
>>18468583
>>18469135
surely some SS guys had fun torturing and humiliating prisonors, happens in every prison. and surely some shady stuff did happen in there. but i dont think it can be counted as systematic genocide. maybe towards the end they started to get rid of evidence and started killing inmates to keep them from talking. but no way 6 million
>>
File: 6 gorillion.jpg (361KB, 990x1278px) Image search: [Google]
6 gorillion.jpg
361KB, 990x1278px
>>18469141
>>18469135
>>18468583
also the jews needed the 6 million deaths. their scripts say they are to return to israel once they are 6 million less. so they pushed for the "6 million in danger" narrative all the time pre ww2. then they most probably installed hitler themselves to make a legit seeming set up for the death of 6 million. he delivered, maybe by being tricked into doing so, maybe he was in on it. maybe he thought he can take the wheel half way through. but he got money from the jews for the holocaust and the war. and by the "death" of 6 million they got legitimization among their own people because of the scripts, legitimization among the others because the poor jews need a place for themselves, and gained a magical shield against all criticism because everyone who says something bad about a jew is literally hitler
>>
>>18467849
Spot on! Totally accurate and totally true.
>>
>>18468803
You feel the need to kill someone ?
Are you american ?
>>
The world is conducted by businesses that benefit themselves on the backs of a hard working labor force that is kept under an ignorant veil by the constant use of aggressive marketing and consumerism that rendered them impotent to deep thought.

The more they win, the more we all lose.
>>
>>18469193
This is more an islamic/slav thing
>>
File: 1482924474755.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1482924474755.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>18467871
This tbqh
Literally the only conspiracy theory I'm 100% sure it's real.
>>
>>18469193
no, I'm Xeptarian from the Xeptar starcluster
>>
>>18469141
Wow, that graphic is really impressive... for someone who has never done any research on that subject whatsoever,
Everyone else will tell you that yes, all things listed there are true, but that doesn't mean shit.

For example: All of the "activities" were only for non-jewish trusted prisoners, especially Kapos. They could earn entrance into the brothel, a facility that existed in most KLs. The women were of course fellow inmates who were forced to work there. Again, no jews though, as this would have violated the Nurenberg Laws. And don't get me started on the dentists. The head dentist wrote an autobiography.
The orchestra of Auschwitz is very well known and there are movies about it. Did you know you could also take up an apprenticeship as a brick layer there? It could save you from the gas chambers for some time, but not from the other dangers.
>>
>>18450672
Shut upwith your kek shit fag
>>
>>18469223
Just from the top of my head I can say that the map is at least wrong on Stutthof. That one wasn't "inspected" by the US.
>>
>>18449921
You are the idiot.
Subtle mass manipulation via media has nothing to do with capitalism. It has more to do with the little propaganda tricks that the Americans learned from the Nazis... Americans took everything from the Nazis before destroying them, all their research and ideas... and continued most of them. You wouldn't have MKULTRA, jet planes and the NASA (among other things) without that.
>>
>>18450681
Don't forget Israel angry with JFK because he was pushing for inspections of the Negev desert nuclear research facilities where Israel was preparing to become an atomic bomb-wielding nation.
>>
>>18450689
Heard this one before. With LBJ being the cunt he was, it's pretty believable.
He was, among other things, obsessed with the size of his penis (apparently large) and was known for having whipped it out in front of people to boast about it a few times.
What a leader.
>>
>>18450799
His "literature" is "relevant" to you because it is probably the only one you read.
>>
the amount of idiot`s who thinks that the jews rule the world is amazing.
every event in the world is the creation of jews, that`s just stupid.
you can hate jews, i do too but by god use your brain, the theory that jews rule the world was proven wrong years ago. yet every moron on the internet blames all the jews for things that has nothing to do with them.
>>
Okay fuck it i'm gunna spill everything I have. Nobody will read it anyway:

> UFO's are actually time travelling tourists/researchers from the future (doesn't effect our timeline since there are multiple universes when you go back M-theory in action)

>World is actually flat technically but 3D space time curves it into a 3D illusion in our brains. So in essence both flat earthers and Round globers are both correct. Neither is wrong. Everything is 2D but hologram theory of our 4-D universe makes a simulated reality construct that is 3D.

> There is a cabal of humans that TRY to control the world. Ever since Roman times, French revolution, ww1, ww2 British empire, US empire, 9/11 ect. HOWEVER their plans often don't go right. They keep having setbacks cause as they found out humans while dumb are not that easy to predict and control.

>there are 2 factions. some of them are benign and just want to rule over us/exploit us. While more evil side of the cabal wants ww3/ blood sacrifices to their gods (who they belive keeps them rich and powerful). They want ww3 and mass depopulation

>most earthquakes have been caused by weather modification technology HARRP. Cabal civil war on who handles these weapons.

>aliens don't exist. They died out a long time ago. We still have some old tech of theirs we found in moon and antartica. iPhone tecnhonology was from retroengineerd craft found by nazis in south pole.

>trauma based mind control (mk ultra) has reached epidemic scales. Through use of tv triggers, phone signals and food chemcials they have sicne childhood programmed majoricty of people as sleeper agents. Sex slaves have it even worse as their programing started when they were younger and sold off to highest bidders.
>>
>>18469268
thing is many of those in controlling position are jews, many are not but considering jews are only 2% of the worlds population there are far too many in those positions to just disregard it. of course nonjews also belong to (((them))), just as there are jews who dont belong to (((them))). but a big proportion of (((them))) are jews
>>
>>18449918
Kek is real you dumb niggerfaggot.
>>
>>18469300
did you know that there are more rich arabs then jews?
every time people talk about jew or "(((them)))" they dont use fact, only idiotic internet mems.
and, yes. there are a lot of smart jews and yes those smart jews made a lot of money. but again, my be it is just a DNA kind of thing?
>>
>>18469141
Funny thing btw,
the release letter showed actually belongs to the Arbeitserziehungslager Birkenau, one of the penal camps intended for defiant and insubordinate german and foreign workers and was run solely by the Gestapo and has absolutly nothing to do with the concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau.
>>
>>18469491
For anyone who can read german, french or dutch:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeitserziehungslager
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_d%27%C3%A9ducation_par_le_travail
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeitserziehungslager
https://www.bundesarchiv.de/zwangsarbeit/haftstaetten/index.php?tab=20
>>
>>18468615
Pretty interesting anon, thanks for the tune.
>>
File: a1146664972_16.jpg (53KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a1146664972_16.jpg
53KB, 700x700px
>>18449918
Only these two are arguable imo
>aliens have visited
>>
File: Rothschild law.gif (29KB, 335x115px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild law.gif
29KB, 335x115px
>>18469446
its not about the money, but how they use it. soros funds different organizations to further is agendas for example. rothschild is in control of the central banks basically deciding the fate of the economy. also its about the positions. i dont see guys with arab origin holding 20% of the important positions in the western countries, the jews on the otherhand, well...
>>
>>18469541
>>18469554
It's very telling how they distribute the high commands in the economy, they come exactly from the same place, the same three firms, a little diversity wouldn't hurt.
>>
>I believe 9/11 was orchestrated by the U.S.
>I want to believe that aliens are real, and they aren't demons trying to fool us. I guess I want aliens to be friendly and weed smokers (ayy lmao).
>Powerful people want to make society hate God/christianity so the population can be more decadent and they can control us more.
>The elite killed Stanley Kubrick because of his film 'Eyes Wide Shut'.
>The Loch Ness Monster exists, or creatures similar to it.
>Giant squids exists (extremely huge sea creatures also).
>It'd be cool and scary if the Ningen, a japanese cryptid, existed.
>The Elite are also manufacturing a race war to divide people even further.
>I don't know how Jesus might have looked, but his modern depiction is based on Cesare Borgia.
>HAARP made the Haiti hurricane so Monsanto could force their crops.

Honestly, as annoying as some people might sound by calling others degenerate or decadent, they might be onto something, our society is falling apart. I did some very fucked up stuff and I'm horrified for what I did and I'll never do it again, I'm trying to reconnect to God so I can better my life and help others.
>>
>>18456971
Well since this random guy on the internet told me that they aren't kidnapping children I guess child abductions are like cowlicks, the 99 cent store, and the holocaust.
>>
So, we learn that for the most part, people are eating up the well thought out disinformation. Breeding confusion and a general lack of efficacy in most of the fringe. the most basic, widely available, loosely proven theories...as not to sound flat out crazy. People aren't just trying to live and provide a future for their kids in a generally fucked up world. They are all part of a big secret group of super privileged people, that you can't be a part of. Why? Because the internet told you so. How could it possibly be untrue, if it keeps going around the chans? Kek.
>>
>>18449921
>deflecting this hard
Conpsiracy theory confirmed.
>>
>>18469806
>>I don't know how Jesus might have looked, but his modern depiction is based on Cesare Borgia.
this is fact anon
>>
>>18450933
I kinda feel this. I woke up from a suicide attempt in the hospital where I only had a 10% chance of survival. I feel my life has turned upside down and there is another whole plane of my existence elsewhere where my life still sucks in another way and I still hate myself
>>
>>18453748
>Serboi
fuck. you're prob right
>>
>>18450893
Ho boy you really don't get capitalism. Manipulating media is how you sell shit. It's called marketing.
>>
biggest conspiracy is getting the masses to believe that urine is a waste product when it is actually the fountain of youth
>>
I believe that the people who clean our sewage to make drinking water are also filtering out enzymes and proteins from our shit and piss and then selling it back to us in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
>>
File: Pixels.jpg (264KB, 1100x990px) Image search: [Google]
Pixels.jpg
264KB, 1100x990px
I believe that Dave Chappelle has been cloned.
>>
Either
>We landed on the moon and found something so incredible that we could not go back
>Nobody landed on the moon.
All this talk about going to mars without dry running around the moon is wiffy as fuck. Sending rockets around the moons orbit with people inside, or even landing on the moon should be routine by now.
>>
>>18470052
>Sending rockets around the moons orbit with people inside, or even landing on the moon should be routine by now.

But why? There are parts of our own fucking planet that we don't bother going to because they're so boring and there's nothing to be gained or learned by going there. Same applies to the moon, mate.
>>
>>18470057
>going to the moon is boring meme
Fuck off, nobody thinks it's boring. The last moonflight was in the 70's.
So anyone under the age of 50 has never seen or can't remember the moon landings.
Shove some people in a rocket, cover it in HD cameras, put a celebrity on one of the flights and people would watch.
Rockets around the moon.
Build a station like the ISS on the moon
I've never met anyone who wouldn't love to see this.
Also
Only the USA have landed actual people on the moon, for china, russia or even india to land a person on the moon would be of great national prestige, apart from military might especially Naval might in the form of aircraft carriers there is nothing more symbolic of American super powerhood than the moonlandings.
>>
>>18470081
If you sent a celebrity to the moon, I absolutely would not watch it. And there's no fucking way they'd make their money back doing that kind of thing because it's really not as novel or exciting as you seem to think it would be.
>>
>>18470107
I've noticed that the landing men on the moon is the most amazing, huge, awesome event ever in the history of mankind, especially to americans who never shut up about their flag on the moon.
That is, however, until you talk about going back there.
Can't have it both ways.
>>
Everyone except me was cheating at school work and hardly anybody knows how to read, everyone is just looking around faking it.
>>
>>18470143
You're talking to an American who doesn't think landing on the moon is a big deal, either in the 60s or tomorrow. So there, I just dismantled your whole position.
>>
The conspiracy I sometimes consider is that, collectively, people are super-intelligent and all-knowing. That our collective self is fucking with stuff on a whole other level.

So, individuals could randomly be used as points of convergence where the collective will moves them like pawns on its omniscient chess board.
>>
>>18469806
>>It'd be cool and scary if the Ningen, a japanese cryptid, existed.

doesnt ningen just mean "human"? what kind of cryptid is that?
>>
>>18467849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
>>
>>18449918

Those aren't theories on their own, just ideas.

I can see aliens because logic. Ready of the /x/ shit I don't really follow. It's fun to see what mental gymnastics people do.
>>
>>18470331
Great series, I learnt a lot from this.
>>
>>18470305
http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Ningen
>Over the past few years, rumours have circulated in Japan about the existence of arctic Humanoid Life-Forms inhabiting the icy waters of the Antarctic. Reportedly observed on multiple occasions by crew members of government-operated "whale research" ships, these so-called "Ningen (人間, "Ningen", meaning "human") are said to be completely white in colour with an estimated length of 20 to 30 meters. Eyewitnesses describe them having a human-like shape, often with legs, arms, and even five-fingered hands. Sometimes they are described as having fins or a large mermaid-like tail instead of legs, or even tentacles. The only visible facial features are the eyes and mouth. According to one account, crew members on deck observed what they initially thought was a foreign submarine in the distance. When they approached, however, it became clear from the irregular shape of the thing that it was not man-made--it was alive. The creature quickly disappeared underwater.
>>
>>18470441
well, guess next time i make holiday at the beach i hope those shits stay in antarctica
>>
Here it is.

The ruling elite all suffer from a genetic defect. They love to fuck little children and eat them. The most important part is to get them to feel the most absolute horror and shock as possible at the moment of death.

The genetic defect they have is supplemented by the blood of children with a very specific genetic disorder. If you look closely at the "pizzagate" photos of the children, they all have one eye with a tear shaped iris. This is the dead giveaway proof that they are using them for their bodily fluids.

The genetic line that they maintain, even at the cost of inbreeding, allows a host of a different kind to inhabit their body. Through this special genetic sequence, the interface to the "spirit" is possible. Quite simply, they are all a host to a very non-human spirit, with very non-human goals. This is why they can make decisions that kill millions and still smile and remain calm.

We have a potential to hit a full scale breakdown of society in the next 4 months. As a fellow human being, and a son of Adam, please be advised that many of the "people" around you are not the son of Adam. They are artificial intelligence. You can differentiate them from their odd behaviors. They look at humans with an odd curiosity, like watching a big give birth.

I know it sounds terribly negative, but the best possible outcome, in the quickest possible time, is for society to break down. At that point, the elite lose control instantly, and we suddenly have freedom and free will.
>>
>>18449918

>homunculi are real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asVueCg-uD8
>jews rule the world via banks
>the moonlanding was faked

retarded ideas
>Sasquatch
>Chemtrails
>Calcification of the Pineal Gland
>>
File: irisdiagnosis.jpg (237KB, 1297x668px) Image search: [Google]
irisdiagnosis.jpg
237KB, 1297x668px
>>18470525
i believe the iris part is more assoiciated like this. the damage seems to be at the overies according to this chart (if you believe in this kind of diagnosis). in satanic ritual the victims sometimes have to have sex with animals like donkey which i can see that it damage something like that.

as for the stuff with them having to feel horror can have other reason. i heard for example that in the terror the kids create adrenaline, and some other substance on which the elite gets high and strenghtens their spiritual abilities.

for the possession stuff through the genetics sounds a lot like david icke which i hate to be reminded about since a satanic pedo deathcult as government is bad enough. dont need them to be shapeshifting reptillian vampires from out of space too

with the sociaties breakdown i agree though
>>
File: ihopeyourejoking.png (739KB, 698x787px) Image search: [Google]
ihopeyourejoking.png
739KB, 698x787px
>>18470525
hoo boy
>>
>>18470556
lol I fucking hate that picture, why is Thom Yorke there?
>>
File: jewish merchants.png (252KB, 491x456px) Image search: [Google]
jewish merchants.png
252KB, 491x456px
>>18449921
It's not capitalism when you can straight up make money out of thin air. That does not represent wealthiness of a country, it's like building a house out of paper hoping it will make it through a tornado. Capitalism commited suicide with the introduction of computer based stock exchange and FED. Also, jews.
>>
File: anXmrOz_700b.jpg (1MB, 488x5562px) Image search: [Google]
anXmrOz_700b.jpg
1MB, 488x5562px
>>18470576
>it's like building a house out of paper hoping it will make it through a tornado
muricans are literally doing exactly that
>>
>>18470552

You are pretty close. They push the children to absolute horror to pump adrenaline and specific substances into the blood. They then transfuse the blood and eat the flesh. It gives them a rush, it's their version of "having a drink".
>>
http://www.darkpolitricks.com/2014/01/child-abuse-timeline-part-one/
>>
File: Rune Agerhus the artist.png (2MB, 1920x4600px) Image search: [Google]
Rune Agerhus the artist.png
2MB, 1920x4600px
>all these muslims ITT pretending to be white
>>
>>18449918
sandy hook was probably a false flag.
9/11 is fishy as fuck.
the holocaust is way over exaggerated.
thats all i got desu.
>>
>>18449918
>there is no God
>there is no afterlife
>everything was just created accidently from a more powerful energy that doesn't follow the rules of "beggining to end" and has no conciousness
>>
>>18470781
Muslim is a fucking religion, not a race. Back to your shitboard.
>>
>>18449918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnqSpeeFoMQ
>>
File: byzHagiaSophiamosaic.jpg (97KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
byzHagiaSophiamosaic.jpg
97KB, 500x507px
>>18469806
>>18469879
I don't think modern depictions of Jesus are all that far off from pre-Renaissance ones
>>
Roswell crash wreckage, where did it go? To hanger 18 at Wright Patterson air base. I live right next to the base and every so often there are very odd lights in the area that I believe are reverse engendered from the wreckage.
>>
I have a legitimate theory that we are all in a timeline simulation. We are living the past as the people of 2016 lived. However, not all of what is happening had actually happen. Programmers are constantly tweaking things around and adding events into this timeline simulation (which may explain the Mandela effect). Whether they want to see progress amongst ourselves as humans (for some sort of experiment or doing it for shits and giggles (memes) is beyond me.
>>
>>18449918
>1% controlling banks and manipulating our ideas through media

Not a conspiracy, it's confirmed, at least in the US.
>>
>>18456278
>I am 100% convinced AES encryption is broken, and this is being covered up.

IT/Comp Security Pro here: It has been broken multiple times.

Any encryption, short of the still only alleged Quantum Encryption the Chinese say they will use in their satellites, will be broken, given enough brute force tossed at it.

The secret is making sure your encryption last long enough for your other counter measures to kick in.
>>
>>18467902
>Paradox is a lie, merely a linguistic trick. Infinity doesn't exist in reality.

Infinity is -1/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-I6XTVZXww
>>
>>18467902
>So the conspiracy that is not referenced in this post, nor the one implied to exist by this post nor the one implied to exist because it wasn't implied in this post.

The Game?
>>
>>18457003
Kronos is evil?
I take offense to that.
>>
>>18457048
It's called propaganda.
If you believe I did that you are an idiot.
The great serpent came back, and Will have to be dealt with
>>
>>18465606
This isn't even a conspiracy. BC and Ontario governments have looked at ways of dealing with this but nothing is really being done to stop it.
>>
>>18461723
Thank you my child
>>
>>18463124
Overthinking it.
Look into the lost kronos myths, there was no child sacrifice before the postwar propaganda
>>
>>18449918
The authorities sell cocaine to aliens as a tax and aliens would kill us all if we didn't keep on paying the cocaine tax
Think about it
>>
>>18468803
early stages of paranoia senpai. Visit a psychiatrist
>>
Planned Parenthood was set up to cull the black population in America's cities, and the main motive of pro-abortion lobbies is preventing overpopulation in poor communities.
I'm convinced this is the case, but I'm only 90% sure I think it's a bad thing.
>>
The CIA killed John Lennon and Mark David Chapman was brainwashed in MK-Ultra.
>>
I am the one that will save us all.
>>
>>18469986
23 year old who has it all figured out
>>
>>18451901
>Actual documentaries that aired on tv are found on youtube
>Now they are just youtube documentaries to be descredited
>That logic

Nice try faggot.
>>
>>18468803
It's genuinely likely that you're mentally ill. Get help, for real.
>>
Leap year is to account for the fact that pi is irrational. Freewill is being emulated. Jesus Christ is literally written into the fabric of reality. He is the bridge between the software and the hardware. Literally.
>>
>>18449918

the Mandela effect. Too many to keep track of. More and more people noticing changes. Definitely real. The cause? Who knows.
>>
Catholic Christianity is 100% real. The Incarnation, the Crucifixion, the Resurrection, Pentecost, it's all true. All the miracles, all the healings, all the apparitions are true.

I concur with others in this thread in believing that the occult has tremendous power in this world. They hate and fear Christ and his followers. They know that when Christ returns in glory they are fucked. They are trying to enjoy their lives while they can. But they live on borrowed time. They know this, too.
>>
>>18450672
>He doesn't believe in kek. Fucking heretic

You're an annoying little child.
>>
>>18450799
my nephew thought Tom Clancy was a video game designer lul. Splinter Cell was the shit though
>>
>>18475100
>Freewill is being emulated
that's not even a conspiracy theory, it's an uncomfortable truth. whatever you do is a mix between genetics and environment factors: you do things because you you biologically and culturally are inclined to want to do them.
>>
File: 44.gif (2MB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
44.gif
2MB, 360x332px
>>18469135
>exxeggareated
>>
>>18449918
Lots of places in africa are testing sites for manmade pathogens
Psychiatry really only exists to keep people in line and a lot of "disorders" are natural responses to disillusionment or an increased awareness of what the state of the world or one's life really means
>>
That life is more boring than we'd like to believe.

The fear of death has been at the root of every human since the beginning of time, and everything we do and think of and enjoy is just a distraction from that primal fear that there is nothing after death.

Excluding political related stuff such as 9/11, JFK Assassination, etc
>>
>>18450933
>>18469902

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

You're not schizo, but you're something.
>>
>>18449918
I'm not really alive, and everything I see is based on electroshocks sent to my brain, currently being studied in a jar by scientists.
>>
File: boi.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>18449918

why hasn't this thread been 404'd yet.
>>
>>18467849
Please get a lobotomy
>>
>>18449930
How is it a troll thread you retarded faggot?
>>
>the only technology the governments were given by the greys was screens that are tied to our perception, meaning they can see what we do and hear what we think

>they created these using the reptilians god, the beast behind all perceptions; hence their war, since the reptilians dogma is that the divine is to be untouched and unused by their creation.

>if the screens do work using that, they could easily redirect its polarity into being a zero-point energy device and plug it into the energy grid, or cause it to display something fictional and punch it, creating a wormhole to a pocket dimension and ending world hunger/the economy.

>someone is using time travel to make sure steins;gate is always sold at full price, and may have been doing this with different forms of steins;gate since the invention of the telephone or sooner.

>im god, and you can all my thoughts and remember every thought ive ever had since i was born, and you all work very hard to keep me from believing it.

>rather than the earth being flat, the earth is round, but far beneath the surface of a massive superplane, in a cavern system dug out by dwarves made of stone digging through aetherial matter that turns into random material when mined.

>aliens, angels, demons are all actually fairies

>over the course of time, an elf uses his magic library to dream of several lives, each of which is a fairy, meaning he can summon the identity he dreamed of being after he awakens.

>real magic can only be properly understood by a highly logical mind specifically designed for that purpose.

>according to buddhism, your destination after your death is entirely decided by your thoughts upon dying, meaning you will only get into a heaven of your choice if you kill yourself while thinking about it.

>
>>
>>18449918
Matagorda Island, Texas.

I not only believe, I have seen it. Matagorda is off the central coast of Texas, right on the Gulf. There is a Naval Air Station there and two runway complexes. Nothing really special. Jets come and go.

But the island has a secret. In the parachute shop building (the tallest building on the island) is an elevator (actually two freight elevators along the back wall). You take the elevator down and you are in it for awhile.

They dug straight down over 600 feet, well below the water level and sandstone and clay, into bedrock, and dug out an underground (and under Gulf of Mexico) complex they encompasses over 15 acres. The facility is fully staffed 24/7 with bunks, meeting rooms, comms, etc. independent power, air, water. All the goodies.

My uncle and aunt were assigned to this facility (they met there), from 1972-1979. They won't say what is there, of course, since they are retired Naval officers living comfortable off their retirement, but said it was pretty mundane work.

What makes it special is both the effort to build it and the secrecy surrounding it. It was first dug sometime after Korea.
>>
I believe the myth of dragons came from ancient people seeing modern day jets or something similar flying around. Nothing else gets close to explaining it.
>muh repetilian like animals
That they already had names for, doesn't explain the flying or fire breathing part.

Just think of two giant afterburners"eyes" and the roar of the engines. The myth all started from that. I haven't been able to explain to anybody but maybe you faggots will pick up on it.
>>
>>18451473
>willingly enter into these experiments
This can't be right. There's no fucking way I'd ever agree to play anything on hard mode.
>>
This has not 404 because they are collecting info.
>>
What the fuck is Pizzagate?
>>
>>18477434
kids like pizza.
>>
>>18477434
>Pizzagate
it's a gate made of pizza.
it's a pizza lover's wetdream.
most pizza lover's prefer cheese pizza, though.
>>
>>18470525
We would know all of their deepest and darkest secrets(that they didn't have time to erase), at the cost of our current lifestyle. There would be no birthday parties or fairness, just remnants of maniacal men and beasts
>>
>>18477299

When you think about it, it could make sense. The so called "Dragon" fire breath could be a weapons system - whether that be missile systems, or HE rounds from a large calibre gun system, like on the A-10.
>>
File: operation-paperclip-973x1024.png (720KB, 973x1024px) Image search: [Google]
operation-paperclip-973x1024.png
720KB, 973x1024px
Operation Paperclip.
>>
Corporations manipulating our thoughts through the media isn't even a conspiracy, it's just true. They have biases towards neutrality (not objectivity), sensationalism and the thoughts of the owners at the top. Just look at coverage for Keystone XL pipeline.
>>
>>18477447
>>18477453
Thanks assholes. I forget where I am sometimes.

Can anyone just give me a brief summary of Pizzagate? I imagine it has to do with pedophilia.
>>
File: McCann Compact 1.52.jpg (4MB, 4040x6560px) Image search: [Google]
McCann Compact 1.52.jpg
4MB, 4040x6560px
>>18477434
our ruling government(s) are involved in a satanic pedo deatchcult and childtrafficing ring
>>
File: undisclosed.png (738KB, 1751x857px) Image search: [Google]
undisclosed.png
738KB, 1751x857px
>>18477434
>>
File: antinous.jpg (329KB, 563x3686px) Image search: [Google]
antinous.jpg
329KB, 563x3686px
>>18477434
even james alefantis profile pic screams pedo. also james alefantis is an anagram for jaime le enfantes "i love children"
>>
>>18454235
Preach it
>>
>>18469806
>It'd be cool and scary if the Ningen, a japanese cryptid, existed

Zamasu pls
>>
>>18468660
See, my issue with the Hum is that it's both too easily explained but also the explanations contradict eachother. The whole distant diesel engine and air conditioner source is easily explained, as is simply stating tinnitus. However it can't be both things.

However with the attribution to it being tinnitus, your wiki link states that people hear it more in soundproofed or exceptionally quiet locations.

>Some sufferers report that it is made worse by soundproofing (e.g., double glazing), which serves only to decrease other environmental noise, thus making the Hum more apparent.[28]

I have a BSc degree in sound technologies. I've spent excessive amounts of time in an acoustically dead room. The term "the silence was deafening" is quite true. You hear all of your own internal noises far more and you experience far less auditory distractions. You have to take breaks every now and then since it feels so unnatural and gets some people quite anxious/worked up. Your source also states that it's mostly heard by people that are middle aged. People of an age more likely to be experiencing tinnitus, as opposed to younger people. I'm no audiologist though.

Though it being heard in specific areas lends it more to being a sound created by a local disturbance in some cases.

just my drunken input
>>
File: Voldemort_3435101b.jpg (25KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Voldemort_3435101b.jpg
25KB, 620x387px
Placebo is a lot more powerful than anyone wants to admit
The placebo effect influences the nervous system, which then tangentially effects all other systems. It's not "in your head" because every system is connected to the nervous system.

And by a lot more powerful I mean a lot more powerful. Belief creates personal heavens and personal hells, countless unspoken people have probably sidestepped lethal diseases because of it.

A doctor's disposition is as important as the scientific facts s/he has to present.
>>
>>18468660
I believe it
In certain states of mind you can actually hear it and it's omnipresent
Personally I believe it to be an aggregate of all electronic noise in a certain radius, and not mind control tech, that you can only hear once you rid yourself of your normalcy biases. But it is maddening once you hear it.
>>
Hollywood is into pedophilic satanism.
https://i.imgur.com/YR1rkME.jpg
It's not just a theory, it's real.
>>
>>18479097
Underrated
>>
>>18479113
However the REAL conspiracy behind the hum is that people make you feel that it is MEANT to control you, when really it isn't. It's residual and it's an artifact of your enhanced sensual perceptions. It actually isn't meant to control you at all, but once you give it that meaning it does exactly that.

Still, hearing The Hum is a good sign because it means you pay a lot more attention to your environment than others and as much as you really should. Consider all variables, just don't confuse those variables with imaginary ones.
>>
>>18479097
This is pretty true. People don't fully comprehend just how much the mind can influence when it pertains to your body.
>>
>>18479303
Of course not, because they casually let others influence what their body does to itself and what they do to their own bodies.

Control is a fucked up concept and I wish it wasn't so distorted in this reality.
>>
Real
>ayylmaos
>CIA killed JFK
>CIA imported crack into black neighbourhoods
>a conspiracy of plutocrats exists to some extent
>microphones and cameras on tech devices are listening in
>there are scents in shopping malls and other places that brainwash you into wanting to mindlessly purchase things
>right wing disinfo is spread by plutocrats
>prescription meds are pushed so the populace remains numb and docile

Stupid
>chemtrails
>autism vaccines
>flat earth
>da joos
>>
>>18449918
If it can help you, the whole 9/11 story is explained in Greg Palast "Armed Madhouse". Someone here had readed it?
>>
>>18479439
>there are scents in shopping malls and other places that brainwash you into wanting to mindlessly purchase things
I want to hear more about this.
>>
>>18479488
I just looked this up. It seems true considering this company manufactures and sells machines dedicated to giving off these scents.

http://www.ambius.com/scenting/scent-machines/index.html
>>
>>18451072
all the 666 shit is kinda dumb, the actual number of satan is 616
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8LMqudAQc
>>
>>18467222
TripS
>>
"Mind control" is just bomb people with advertises since they're babies, you can't avoid it, I can't avoid it, made by big rich and powerful companies (since they hold our political and social order (a.k.a. they are either banks who lend money to the government or coca cola type companies who fund government departments)) and the only purpose of it is just making more sales and therefore, money.
No secret, no Illuminati, it's just money.
>>
>>18449918
Believe
>Holocaust is a lie
>Sandy Hook was a false flag
>Catastrophic man-made climate change is a wealth redistribution scheme

retarded
>flat earth
>Fake moon landings
>Reptilians
>>
All Disney child stars are genetically created and groomed in a lab. They are genetic concoctions of desirable genes, and good looks. They incinerate the rejected specimens.
>>
I believe a few others ITT, but I'll post some "new" ones.
>there is some serious fucking shit in antartica and governments are keeping quiet about it
>skinwalker-like abominations of nature exist, but aren't actively malevolent, it's just their nature
>the reason that governments, religious groups, "the elite," etc. can control the world so easily is because most humans are inherently fucking stupid; they don't even need chemtrails
>>
>>18449918
the holocaust is an outright myth or greatly exaggerated. jews were rounded up in camps but not in the numbers claimed and they weren't executed, they were used as slave labor. the starvation and malnourishment happened because allies bombed the supply lines that would lead to the camps, even the soldiers starved. the holocaust narrative was constructed so the allies wouldn't be blamed for all of the jewish deaths.
>>
The most sound conspiracy of all is that these threads are COINTELPRO-adjacent in order to research/manipulate/stop the flow of information. Seriously, we all know this site is monitored. These threads come up ALL THE TIME. Also,
>ever revealing your power level on the open-web
Plebs.
>>
>>18450682
>literally no documents have been leaked or no one has come out claiming to have proof that the government did it

Maybe because no such documents or proof exists, anon.
>>
>>18480880
I just thought more people ought to know about the Israeli-South African nuclear test and the subsequent cover up
>>
>>18475112
I agree.
>>
>>18467871
This.
>>
>>18469806
>Giant squids exist

Well, yeah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_squid
>>
>>18480419
Miley Cyrus' existence discredits this theory
>>
>>18478237
This theory is retarded.
>>
>>18449918
Damn Frenchies took the blame for the Rainbow Warrior
>>
>>18481073
yeah, but you know, super big ones, like the Kraken
>>
>>18481842
Clankers vs Darwinists
>>
>>18481073
>>18481842
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_squid
>>
>>18483740
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargantuan_squid
>>
>>18450682
yeah, the gouverment didn't do it, but i'm pretty sure, they had info about the attack and they did not stop them.
>>
>>18449918
hey, i got another one. Did you know about the message on tv regarding the subway crush in NY the night before the accident?
>>
Good thread
>>
The moon landing was faked by Kubrick
The holocaust either never happened or was grossly exagerated in order to create Israel
7/11 was a part time job
Nearly (if not every) American war in the middle-east was declared on false or exagarated accusations in order to harness oil and weaken potential threats to Israel and possibly Saudi Arabia
America is governed by Freemasons or possibly the Illuminati alongside the Jews which seek to establish a New World Order, possibly (though unlikely) because of the American government coming into contact with aliens after the Roswell UFO crash in 1947 and being told that we can't join their intergalactic society unless we get our shit together.
>>
File: IMG_3045.jpg (89KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.jpg
89KB, 1080x1080px
>>18450933
Sounds kinda like me

I'm 22

Major depressive disorder, OCD,tourettes,ADD,

probably some other shit too idk

But yeah I make up stories like that sometimes
>>
File: bwds.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
bwds.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
The flat is earth.
>>
I'm legit kind of terrified to post this, but I'm not so sure that a certain, recent conspiracy regarding triangular foods that the Ninja Turtles eat and an entry way into a fence is false. In fact, I'm almost certain there is definitely something going on.

I don't even want to mention the name in writting. I already feel like I'm being Gaslighted or that I'm crazy, but there's too much evidence.

I don't even want to make a thread about it. I hear 4chan is already a target.
>>
File: IMG_1560.jpg (54KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.jpg
54KB, 640x394px
>>18485184
something like this?
>>
File: IMG_1559.png (825KB, 942x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.png
825KB, 942x609px
>>18485184
Like this haha?
>>
>>18449918
Our Solar system was created just for humanity. We were seeded. Experiment or just Humans trying to keep humanity from dying out...idk. Too many what ifs to believe it was all some goddamn lucky accident we actually evolved like we did. Not counting the Millions of species that Accidentally evolved here too. Occams Razor. We were seeded.
>>
File: creepy dude.jpg (163KB, 1272x793px) Image search: [Google]
creepy dude.jpg
163KB, 1272x793px
>>
>>18485215
Yeah, but that becomes a "which came first, the egg or the chicken?"

And also there's no impact if we were seeded or not, if there's no presence of those beings
>>
The new coke was a marketing ploy, they switched the formula and when people complained they changed it back to the original one but with HFCS.
>>
I have this crazy conspiracy that whenever you go to sleep just random smelly old men start fucking eachother and smelling eachothers balls right next to you. Did I mention that they are going to war? Spooky
>>
>>18486756
sounds kinky
>>
>>18486758
I know right?
Wanna sniff my balls? Im an old man after all
>>
>>18486777
well trips say that i have to
>>
>>18477129
Probably just a fallout shelter with the added bonus of water protection in the event earth became uninhabitable due to fallout
>>
>>18479488
and casinos pump pure oxygen into rooms to keep people energized so they'll gamble more
>>
>>18449918
The one who wins Peru, will change the world.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.