[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a thread for discussing boreholes and the deep places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: vostok-2.jpg (96KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
vostok-2.jpg
96KB, 550x413px
this is a thread for discussing boreholes and the deep places of the earth mankind was never meant to see.

lake vostok
Kola Superdeep Borehole
mole people?

life in strange palces under the earths surface
>>
The result was the Kola Superdeep Borehole and a drill-depth of more than 7.5 miles

as we speak another scietific team is attapeting to reach the mantle of the earth
>>
Go on
>>
>>18449689
they found a huge 14 armed octopus with a super brain which could come up with sneaky plans and could shoot its deadly poison 140 feet and it killed the top scientist and bit his head clean off, then they captured it and sent it to mother Russia and closed up the borehole and pretended they found nothing which many peoples are being of dubious
>>
>>18449673
Like your mom
>>
>>18450840
And it was a girl and she was in love.
>>
>>18450857
But she didnt fit i because she was an octopus, but then one day she met a really handsome 9 armed squid with 3 eyes named after the night sky and they fell in love forever.
>>
Don't run from me anon, cause when you run you are just prey
>>
>>18450857
>>18450863
No, these parts are fake

>>18450840
this is literally what is rumored to have happened
>>
>>18450868
>>18450840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI
>>
>>18449673
X-Files episode highly related

https://ok.ru/video/33860684384
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.