[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to do a ouija session but don't know how. pls explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: descarga.jpg (13KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
13KB, 263x192px
I want to do a ouija session but don't know how.

pls explain

pic unrelated.
>>
>>18449580
1. Never use a ouija board alone.
2. Never use a ouija board while high or drunk or weakened by illness (mental or physical).
3. Never leave the planchette on the board without touching it.
4. Always move the planchette to goodbye after you are done.
5. If the marker begins to recite the alphabet, count, or make a figure eight, move the planchette to goodbye immediately. This is an escape attempt.

Some other tips: not all spirits are good at spelling, not all spirits tell the truth, turn your lights off and use candles, burn sage if you have it. Speak clearly and simply. Begin the session by reciting your intentions and ask respectfully to speak to someone.
>>
>>18449580
>Buy commercially available product
>Read the material packed with said product
>Have fun
ouijas were designed in modern times as a way to prank people, they are not paranormal.
>>
>>18450621
>believing there are actually spirits or demons srsly
>KEK
>>
>>18449580
Pic is not unrelated, OP.

Not. Unrelated. At. All.

Communication with the spirits already exists, and it is in the form of strange symbols and languages, too - it's called writing.

The irony is that so many people seek to contact the dead while they utterly ignore the vast and significant truths that the dead have been telling us for years...

Read your Nietzsche, your Einstein, your Hawking, your Pythagoras, your Shakespeare, your Eco, your Borges, your Feynman...

Do both, certainly, and note where your planchette takes you, but please don't forget that we can already talk to the dead.

After all, we are the dead.
>>
File: 1347021188097.gif (2MB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
1347021188097.gif
2MB, 329x319px
>>18450621
>burn sage if you have it.

>wife tried to do a session one night
>burnt a sage smudge stick
>bits of sage fell of and burnt right through the carpet
>I don't need a spirit to tell me I'm going to lose my bond
>mfw
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.