[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we have made contact with aliens, do you think they have access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

If we have made contact with aliens, do you think they have access to our internet? Do you think they have ever communicated with people via the internet?

It would be a very covert way to slowly introduce the concept of sentient alien life to the public and I don't know why they wouldn't. That is, if they're interested in having contact at all.
>>
>>18448570
Bump
>>
>>18448570
Legitimate fire and brimstone demons,
Post on this website
Along with Google and YouTube

It's their "algorithm"
>>
>>18448825
>Legitimate fire and brimstone demons,

sauce
>>
>>18448825

Interesting. Tell me more.
>>
Probably some interstellar NSA type program where they monitor our culture.

> there's a UFO out there collecting Pepes
>>
>>18449307
The internet itself is interacting with you.
Let that sink in.
>>
>>18448570

Unless they somehow managed to evolve in our own solar system, then they are capable of interstellar travel.

Yeah, I think they can probably handle decoding a fucking wifi signal.
>>
>>18448570
Nah, but the CIA is here which is a lot scarier.
>>
>>18451433
>collecting
creating*
>>
>>18451487
What use would the CIA have for retards on a Kyrgyz chinchilla breeding forum?
>>
File: image.jpg (735KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735KB, 1735x1671px
>>18448570
Yes

>pic related
>>
>>18448570
I don't have the screen shot on this computer, but an alien did come to 4chan to contact us. We told them "fuck off space niggers, we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want."

It was a glorious day in history, and a great start in humanity's intergalactic relations. Now they know, in no uncertain terms, what kind of species we are.
>>
>>18453809
nevermind, I should have just scrolled down the thread before posting. thanks >>18453799
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 720x439px
>>18453813
Now you have the screen shot :)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.