[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any explanation for the massive amount of illuminat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Blatant.png (658KB, 1280x517px) Image search: [Google]
Blatant.png
658KB, 1280x517px
Is there any explanation for the massive amount of illuminati symbolism in the media? I don't think it's possible to look at this clip from Any Given Sunday and not see the pyramid and one eye symbolism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOSup54w9cU&feature=youtu.be&t=1h58m56s
It's all over media, and even on the back of the US 1 dollar bill. Why?
>>
>>18447557
Because God uses symbolism and man is tricked by man to think that men rule the world.
>>
Sociology symbolic interactionism, humans natural communicate through language through socially constructed symbols with agreed upon meanings, these symbols are meaningful based on our agreement of what they mean. To one person a bird is a cosmic symbol, to someone else it is just a bird.

a variety of cognitive biases.
we tend to favor explanations that fit our worldview, i.e if you look for it you'll see it.
we tend to think information we are presented with is more relevant than other information we're not aware of. i.e. synchronicity, we think what we're seeing is not random.
narrative styles - we favor explanatory methods that fit into a preexisting world view.

basically what I'm saying is that symbols are used in multiple ways and can be interpreted in multiple ways, the fact that a symbol that you associated with one group is presented commonly does not mean the person presenting it intended it to be interpreted that way, and a lot if t has to do with explanatory style.

it's a lot of noise that looks like a picture if you were looking for a picture.

I'm drunk right now.
>>
>>18447647
Based drunk anon
>>
File: swas-battle-2.jpg (28KB, 150x250px) Image search: [Google]
swas-battle-2.jpg
28KB, 150x250px
>>18447557
theres power in symbols
>>
>>18447584
Of course, everything is controlled by Jews
>>
Satan is ruling in heaven.
But not forever.
He knows he'll lose the war and flee here.

Right now there are spirits getting the world ready for his arrival.
There are also a few trying to grab what they can before the big guys take over.

There are also half-crazed spirits from previous ages who came here for their own sad reasons. Some have dynasties.

Humans try to use this power sometimes. Sometimes spirits to to use humans as well.

TL;DR - the spirit world is as complicated as the earthly one anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.