[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stopped to think if your friends, your family,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Tals.jpg (116KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tals.jpg
116KB, 768x576px
Have you ever stopped to think if your friends, your family, and people around you, are some form of demons/monsters? I've had my theories. I believe that some sort of monsters are disguised in peoples skin. I don't feel like I can even trust the people in my school anymore. What're your theories? am I just a fucking psychopath?
>>
The mental health of a lot of people on this board is rather questionable. You are not alone.

I've had people do monsterus things to me, but if they were monsters, where would they go at night? Like, people have families that had them as babies.

Unless you say that people raise and wean a monster. Idk. I've met aliens like that, and I have a friend who is a demon living in a human body...
>>
>>18447105

They're plants (not literally, figuratively). Everything is set up to monitor you constantly, and prevent you from escaping control. It's some sick form of entertainment for some fucko somewhere. There are folks like us who know something is up, and there are the impostors who put on an act to gain trust. Trust no-one, not even me. Keep your eyes open, and your head down. You might be able to find a solution.
>>
File: 1482361957264.jpg (531KB, 1300x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1482361957264.jpg
531KB, 1300x1720px
You never know boyo

That's why I ALWAYS raise a ruckus if someone is rude to my dog

Let it be known by all the creatures of heaven and earth that the prophet Joseph Smith is not afraid to punch a goat in the face
>>
>>18447105
they're forced to act nice so who cares lol
>>
There are spirits disguised as people.
There are people with nonhuman spirits.
What is your point?
Hell there are gods living in human bodies.
>>
I sometimes think we live in a simulation and other people are programs that are testing us to see what we'll do.
>>
>>18447334
This all the way. There are a lot of different spirits on the earth these days.

If you believe in a pre-existant soul, there shouldn't be such a problem believing there are different origins for who lives in earth.
>>
>>18447140

maybe ure dog is ugly and did a smelly shit in front of someone?
>>
>>18447105
Dude, that's a disorder. i think you're bullshitting having said so though. here's the wikipedia link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capgras_delusion
>>
>>18448156
They haven't been "replaced", just imagine that demons have crawled into people's skin. It's a convincing disguise really.
>>
>>18447105
Anon, do you even know what a psycopath is?
>>
>>18447105
You're experiencing psychosis and should look for professional help.
>>
>>18448779
It's still Capgras, you need to see a doctor.
>>
File: 516pEf6XuCL._SY300_.jpg (18KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
516pEf6XuCL._SY300_.jpg
18KB, 210x300px
Good movie though.
>>
>>18447334
Fuck off, otherkin.
>>
>>18448156
This. A person who is in their right mind doesn't randomly assume that their friends and relatives have been replaced with demonic duplicates or whatever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.