[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will disclosure cause a Human Pride movement on Earth, uniting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (485KB, 433x190px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
485KB, 433x190px
Will disclosure cause a Human Pride movement on Earth, uniting all of the stormfaggots, (((thems))), googles, and mohamedian A-rabs together with the common bond hatred?
>>
>>18444945
They're probably gonna pick sides, and betray the human race.
>>
>implying aliens aren't white
>>
>>18444967
Aliens are clearly the jews
>>
>>18444976
Jews are the reptillian aliens. Whites are the nordics.
>>
>>18444982
What are greys then, asians?
>>
>>18444945
>disclosure
it is spelled "Smith"
>>
>>18444976
>>18444982
>Falling for the NWO's divide and conquer
Pathetic.
>>
>>18444945
No. Most likely it would cause those groups to climb over eachother to get into the aliens good graces.

Blacks will be going "save us from da wite man" n shiieeet.
>>
>>18445014
This. I hate when racists on /pol/ or here act as if they're included in the enemies plan. They don't care about any of us, and if we don't stand together at the right time, race wars will be the last of our worries
>>
>>18445021
You sound like an intolerant hick, a species capable of traversing thousands of light years in a reasonably short time span would have no problem wiping out humanity if they were malevolent. When is the last time you bothered driving an hour into the wilderness to find one ant hill, just to destroy it, better yet when were ants doing anything important enough and that far away to piss you off that badly? Are you getting the picture?We are like an ant hill compared to a species that could travel here.
>>
>>18445014
We've always been divided, you silly sausage.
>>
>>18445090
Only we're not an ant hill, retard. Which is why they're fucking with us in the first place. They don't want to wipe us out, at least not while we serve some purpose for them. We can hardly be likened to ants with all our gifts, and there's all kinds of strange happenings that the government is covering up. Don't be simple minded. If they wanted us destroyed, I'm fairly sure we'd be that.
>>
>>18445126
>I dont understand how analogies work
>>
>>18444945
>Disclosure
>Implying aliens exists
>>
>>18445148
I understood his analogy. He didn't understand that malicious intent doesn't automatically equate to genocide, nor does ayyys having advanced tech make us completely useless. We're the most advanced form of life we know of for Christsake
>>
>>18444945

We'll still hate each other, and the aliens. Prison is proof enough of that. They all have a common enemy which is the guards/staff. That doesn't mean the stop actively trying to ruin each others shit, even when they're 'working together' for a common goal.
>>
>>18445473
I dont think the prison analogy is a very good one anon. A prison population is different from a full society united against ayyys
>>
>>18445012
That's what I thought too.
>>
>>18445021
The number one combatant of the "ENEIMES" against humans will be whites be it on earth or coming from space.

I am sure generals feel superior to grunts
>>
Like we will even register to an alien race as conscious.

They'll think of us as something akin to fungus, remove the core from the planet, and move on to the next rock.

That's if they're even sentient. That'd be hilarious if we encountered ET life and it turned out to be a super complicated virus without any sense of self.
>>
>>18444945
There will be no disclosure. Those in power have an agent at their disposal by the name of candlejack, the thin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.