[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a lazy breaker anything about your reality. Tulpas, dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1469379408264.gif (308KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1469379408264.gif
308KB, 1280x670px
Ask a lazy breaker anything about your reality.

Tulpas, dead gods, religion, mysticism, cults, freemasons, intelligence agencies, reality, dimensions...
>>
What's the cure to male pattern baldness?
>>
>>18444901

Don't be born to a mother and father with the genetic predisposition.
>>
>>18444904
That's not a cure.
>>
>>18444907

You can't cure stupid questions.
>>
File: 1480886044487.jpg (95KB, 990x593px) Image search: [Google]
1480886044487.jpg
95KB, 990x593px
>>18444898
Ok sir breaker, please explain me if you kindly can, how to loop money flow, and make it grow on every turn.
A more practical way sir pleases.
>>
>>18444914
Can you cure rudeness?
>>
>>18444918
not op but:
cpc email campaigns using my mail server formula
~j
>>
>>18444923
alright op is there any truth to the Mandela effect (s) or are we all suffering from shitty memory ability?
>>
>>18444901
>>18444918
Jesus and Meth
>>
>>18444930

The Mandela effect is quite simply a theory to make our mundane lives that little bit more interesting. There is nothing of any interest or significance about the Mandela effect.

When journalists need a story they call the police, fire and hospitals. When that runs dry they trawl the internet.

>>18444918

Have a nervous breakdown by throwing yourself into occultism. Then come through the other side having built yourself back up brick by brick, if you make it through without losing your mind and falling into other people's reality then bravo for you.

Now you can focus on money but by that time it won't mean anything to you.
>>
>>18444937

Jesus for the heart and meth for the mind. It would probably help people's prayers carry some significance for them.

If only they got off the floor and made the effort, but alas Jesus will abracadbra that shit right into your life. Right?
>>
Does reincarnation exist?
If so, how does it work? How many times do we incarnate and how do we pick our body?

If not, what happens after death?
>>
>>18444954

You choose to come here because of the allure of sex. It also allowed you to 'evolve' quicker because of suffering. You can always choose to watch but without a mind to filter and analyze your existence you're just a host of memorys.

1st level of awareness is insects, then 2nd level is animals, cats and dogs are gateways in which we learn human behaviour, 3rd is humanity, 4th is no longer being constrained by time/space, 5th is..

It doesn't matter what I tell you. Go experience things for yourself and ultimately learn.
>>
>>18444968
>You choose to come here because of the allure of sex
Wew. I got conned.
>>
>>18444971

When the snake convinced Adam and Eve to eat the apple, do you think that's a literal translation.

It's about us being lured here by a certain intelligence who themselves are pretty much limited, entropy has already taken them.
>>
>>18444898
Whats a lazy breaker?
>>
>>18444968
What happens to the suicides after death?
>>
>>18444977

They stop the noise and can choose to observe existence or come back to existence.

>>18444975

Alter people's perception of reality for third dimensional awareness. I do it because it amuses me rather than taking it seriously.

Such as calling by /x to fix some broken toys.
>>
>>18444974
I thought the apple was a metaphor for knowledge.
>>
>>18444984

What do you think you're experiencing right now?
>>
>>18444986
A thread on 4chan?
>>
>>18444989

Reality as a human with 3rd dimensional awareness. It's a quicker way to gain knowledge/experience/awareness rather than observing.

I mean you're pissing it away instead on /x looking for something greater than yourself. I only called by because it's inevitable you all come here like a honey pot.

Get off /x go experience life and try to do it with some degree of a solid foundation.
>>
>>18444993
And this all relates back to sex?
>>
>>18444979
How do you alter reality?
>>
>>18444996

That lured you here, that distracts you and it's that which feeds them. Don't stop though, you are human and that's what it means to be human.

Just don't let it be the meaning of your existence.
>>
>>18444999
There's not much chance of that happening.
>>
>>18444998

You, don't.

You'll end up waging your head against others by doing something stupid such a forcing your perception on to them. Then you'll have to rebuild, do you have a spare five years?

It's your intention behind why you want to change this reality. If it's for personal gain or self serving reasons then by all means lose your mind like the Freemasons.
>>
>>18445005

woe is me, oh how my life has no hope, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Can you stand up, walk outside, and do something for somebody other than yourself?

Go volunteer for the community. You'll change your life within one month.
>>
>>18445009
How does one "volunteer for the community"? People say these things, but they never explain what they mean.
>>
>>18445022

You go outside. You help in charity shops, soup kitchens, actual volunteer work.

Then your little mind will start to realize that other people are suffering and you can help them. You begin to realize that money, power, ego are of no importance to you. That you live in a world of educated children who the mental age of ten year olds.

You may live a good life learning from others suffering or you might find people like me. Some are good some are bad.

'Magic' shouldn't be your focus in life, finding the path that leads to a greater awareness is your real goal. As for the saying, all roads lead to Rome.
>>
>>18445006
I had spare 5 years to rebuilt my conscousness, I just wanted to build a better world, I failed just got my self too near to death too much time. gladly I'm still standing and now I can tell the truth from the ilusions
>>
>>18445031

Thor killed the frost giants and regretted it because he was confronted with the reality of his world. At least now you can take responsibility for your actions can't you?
>>
How does karma work? Is it some mystical thing that keeps score of all the bad and good things you've did? Does past life karma affect your current life?

I know someone who's unlucky as fuck. Savagely beaten by her parents as a kid, had 3 miscarriages, boyfriend ended up dying young, first husband was an abusive, cheating drug addict/alcoholic, current husband is an alcoholic and they pretty much hate each other but won't get a divorce for whatever reason reason, has had several back surgeries and is always in severe pain due to her last two failed back surgeries.

I can't help but think she must have done something really horrible in a past life, because I've never met someone so unlucky and unfortunate in my life.
>>
>>18445035
*you've done

Changed that part of my post and forgot to edit that out
>>
>>18445035

Karma is a dumb fuck way of saying that whatever actions you put out into the world you had better to be able to handle the responsibility of your actions.

She's not an awful person she's just creating her own reality through lack of responsibility and failure to brake her life cycles. When she finally learns to stop making those decisions her life will be better.
>>
>>18445034
Yes but it was hard to get of the veil of illusion i had build. Reallity look more borring when you come back.
>>
>>18445044

Wondering when you'd show yourself. Here you go.

http://www.viking-z.org/

Other people won't understand it, you will. You'll pick out sections and ignore sections but you'll find what you need to start making your reality.

Just make sure you can handle Mjolnir, even I restrain from using it.
>>
>>18445006
>like the Freemasons.
Lmao@ur lyf
>>
>>18445052

Enjoying your entropic dead rituals that have lost all meaning and creation?

Don't worry the paranoia, compulsive information gathering and dead will force you to leave soon.

Anyway, a 2d needs attention. I'll let the dead come out to play now. I'd advise those of you to leave this topic now.
>>
Is it possible for this board to hijack Kek for the Greater Good (Collective Emotional Wellbeing?)

Can men change their reality through will? Are you a believer?

I just wanna know the answer to these please. :)
>>
>>18445051
>http://www.viking-z.org/
Thanks but I don't need it I'm more or less protected by some sentient entities for some pety jobs I'v done for them during my delusions.

Sorry to be long to respond I'm cooking atm
>>
my tulpa is constantly screaming at me, fucking whore
>>
>>18445061
>Enjoying your entropic dead rituals that have lost all meaning and creation?
And now lamo @ ur lack of understanding.
>compulsive information gathering
That's a bad thing?
>>
>>18445063
Kek is already working for the greater good, silly.
>>
People talk right to me on the internet and outside also the song stylo from gorillaz and clint eastwood what does it mean I think I know I just want more specifics
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.