[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If aliens exist and they're in communication with our world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wikileaksetizeropointenergy.png (26KB, 753x740px) Image search: [Google]
wikileaksetizeropointenergy.png
26KB, 753x740px
If aliens exist and they're in communication with our world leaders, and our world leaders are complicit to the low key Satan worshiping child trafficking pedophilia happening globally, then what does that mean about our interpretation of morality?

This is all hypothetical, but I wonder why if a higher power exists and they're helping out a small group of special interests who involve themselves in behaviour that we systematically deem immoral and deplorable, does it mean that we're maybe more naive to the greater picture of the universe and reality?

2016 has been a real fuck of a year.
>>
Instead of constantly reposting that boring email you should take a class on writing. Your long run-on sentences just scream lunatic.
>>
>>18444191
Yes it does OP. You are not wrong.
>>
>>18444206
I never come to /x/, so idk what gets propagated.
Also, this isn't school. I just care about putting my thoughts down and talking to people who are willing..
>>
>>18444191
As I understand it, the person that sent that to him has sent several and none were responded to. It is not the smoking gun that it, at first, might appear to be.
>>
>>18444208
That sucks. I feel like a very morally guided person, but I feel like entities, such as our government, are such a behemoth of terrible intention that we can't do anything about. It feels shitty.
>>
>>18444210
>thinks expressing a coherent thought is something you only do at 'school'

Well, that explains your thread.
>>
>>18444228
I'm also tired of all the needless hate and scrutiny digital media seems to be enabling.
It's so easy to just go online now and find ways to criticize people. You can't do anything online without people wanting to just act offended or superior or etc.

I just want to talk to people.
>>
>>18444206
His dialogue is elaborate and well structured. The sentences are not incomprehensible. What seems to be the problem? This question would be typical in a college philosophy class.
>>
>>18444220
idk, I just saw it mentioned eti and etc. I never looked into it, but there's a lot of things that seem stranger than fiction.
>>
>>18444241
thanks for comparing my grammar to college level lol. I try.
>>
>>18444191
>This is all hypothetical, but I wonder why if a higher power exists and they're helping out a small group of special interests who involve themselves in behaviour that we systematically deem immoral and deplorable, does it mean that we're maybe more naive to the greater picture of the universe and reality?

OK, if you guys think that isn't crap writing, fine. Wow.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (91KB, 1479x365px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
91KB, 1479x365px
>>18444285
Hey, it uses big words. It's cool.
>>
>>18444285
Dude. Your writing is just like OP's.

Lower your fucking standards.
>>
>>18444225
It's more incompetence and bad guess. I used to imagine politicians were more intelligent and deserving than I, and that their positions were earned by their aptitude.

It isn't. It's more like Mexican standoff in many situations, and depends on who you can get dirt on, and who you can please in others.

In business school I was told you can't succeed if you are morally guided. I imagine that applies to the political sphere as well.
>>
>>18444364
yeah, I understand that the world is pretty much everyone holding a gun to everyone else, but it just feels like everything is getting worse. We know governments lie about each other and about their people, and we see other first world governments lying to their people. Nobody seems to want to accept that our own government is most likely lying to us as well, and about really bad, fucked up shit.

I just want a simple life without the complication of MSM and social media. It's hard though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.