[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of a case were a group of people have been busted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: deathmantel.jpg (66KB, 308x594px) Image search: [Google]
deathmantel.jpg
66KB, 308x594px
Does anyone know of a case were a group of people have been busted for hosting snuff film livestreams (or am I reading to many creeppy pasta like it seems pretty hard to get away whit something like that)
>>
>>18443283
Bump.
>>
also interested
>>
>>18443283
I've seen some of those back when I was surfing the darkweb. No idea if they got busted, though.
>>
>>18443283

All of the ones available to the public (even darkweb) are staged. Unless you get a whole lot of money and make the right friends you're never gonna see the real deal, and they never get busted because nobody gives a fuck if people like hobos disappear. It's rare, but they're out there.
>>
>>18443283
nice tmog
I dont know anything about that but if you want to see some real shit check out "the guntlet run"
>>
>>18443346
Do you really think their is like a snuff streamer syndicate?
>>
File: ;_;.png (141KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
141KB, 1000x500px
>>18443579
Do you really think Mexican cartel mercenaries bathe in the blood of the people they behead?
>>
>>18443621
Yeah but mexican cartels kill because of drugs and territories to send a message to does who oppose them, im talking abouth and organization that stream's people been killed for the entertaiment of their viewers and even accept request on what to do to their victims for money pleasure or whatever reason really do you think such and operation has ever existed or exist
>>
>>18443346
If one hobbo dissappears it might work but if they do this regularly they are gonna catch up to them no matter how rich they are
>>
>>18443283

The good ones never get caught.
>>
>>18443667
So no snuff streaming operation has ever been busted from what it seems, it boggles my mind to think abouth how such and operation could even work people talk to people does people talk to other people eventually someone is gonna rat ,if it exist its the most hush operation ever even more so than the goverment secrets cause we know thoose are real whit simple reasoning but this we dont know anything abouth it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0
>>
>>18443748
Come on man like why has no one gotten to the bottom of this for all we know that guy wants to sound edgy after all hes on a metal band and needs to sell hes name to make a living , I need more solid proof than this man
>>
>>18443779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNjqfrKsJOw
>>
BUMP!!!!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.