[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok x So i used to get sleep paralysis about twice a month (more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Ok x

So i used to get sleep paralysis about twice a month (more if I'm really stressed). Most commonly i see men in dark clothes holding me down and talking to each other. I know they are speaking English but i can never comprehend what they say.

I stopped having these experiences as soon as I moved out.

Did I really not like the house that much? Or was it something else?
>>
i reckon it was you not liking the house, tell me what your old house was like compared to your new one
>>
>>18443125
They have about the same square footage except they were built differently (old house has 4 levels while new house has three).

My lifestyle wasn't much different except the natural lifestyle changes that happen when you mature.

There was a house that was demolished of the old houses property before if was built and the new house is, well, new
>>
>>18443153
Tell me anon do you eat ass regularly?
>>
File: neron.jpg (108KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
neron.jpg
108KB, 900x600px
>>18443088
You simply didn't like your old house. I remember that back in my teenage days when I was awfully stressed and basically hated my life I'd wake up in the middle of the night, paralyzed, almost daily. At some point it started happening even in the mornings, but without hallucinations. Thankfully, I already knew about the dream-related phenomena before it first happened to me, and I was skeptic enough to not be scared of them after a few times. Once I got rid of the stress, stopped sleeping on my back and stopped lucid dreaming they went away completely.

As a lucid dreaming, daily-paralyzed veteran I can tell you that this certainly isn't anything supernatural.
>>
I used to get sleep paralysis when I'd accidentally burry my face into the pillow (which blocks one nostril and the other is just blocked coz of allergies or whatever) and lay there without being able to breathe/move for 15 sec. Happened to me a few weeks ago last time.

Had it under other circumstances as well but never anything creepy.
>>
>>18443170
>>18443183

I've always been pretty sure that it wasn't supernatural but ironically whenever I asked other about it they'd hint at something supernatural (yes I see the irony in asking a paranormal board).
>>
>>18443167
no, that's probably why I can't sleep :(
>>
>>18443088

Ya when I left my old house, the demons went away for the most part.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.