[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I wanna make occult music but don't know where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: potential pedophile.jpg (93KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
potential pedophile.jpg
93KB, 585x686px
Hey guys, I wanna make occult music but don't know where to start. Is there any musical scales that are specifically for occult purposes and where can I learn about it?
>>
>>18441444
... what
what the fuck are you talking about
you think theres some magical string of notes in music that'll help you summon beelzebub?
>>
>>18441893
I think he's talking about types of chord harmonies that induce a mood of darkness

You best bet would be minor 7th chords, minor/major 7th chords, minor 6th chords, diminished and fully diminished 7th chords, augmented 7th chords, minor add 9 chords, tritones

Basically anything with dissonance, but that won't help you much if you don't know any music theory

Scales could be anything from minor keys to half-whole tone scale, harmonic/melodic minor, etc...
>>
>>18441902
his post is just confusing cause there is music called "occult music" and most of it is just stoner metal written by lovecraft nerds, which is all blues based basically and uses the minor pentatonic exclusively
>>
>>18441902
thanks, I know the basics of theory so this post is kinda helpful. I'm just wondering if there is any specific scales or rhythms used for ritual muzak and shit inb4 not metal.
>>
>>18441923
Music in itself is a ritual, just immerse yourself into it and use the occult as inspiration instead of having unrealistic and non practical misconceptions about it you little insensitive buttwipe you
>>
>>18442024
What do you mean unrealistic and non-practical misconceptions? I just wanna play around with some music that has somewhat of a connection to the occult, not interested in summoning a succubus by playing a weird melody or whatever.
>>
>>18441444
Nice trips. Also yes.
>>
Some weird shit that's kinds new called colundi. Its made by these guys who are super far out. Basically they think the music helps to connect you to god, and its set in "micro tonal" tuning, which one of the guys claims to have invented.
>>
>>18441444
That pic looks like the singer in this band.

https://youtu.be/D6VyG9-ABfg
>>
I would look up what artists you want to sound like play. I know jimmy page and graham bond were into playing occult influenced music.
>>
you guys are shitheads!

completely missing the point

this is a person intrested in serious invocations using musical resonance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrcq8OW8t74

Shamanism is the only "real" occult path for me. They have been applying the arts longer then anyone else. All post socratic stuff is no longer grounded. Very diversified and intresting. But they lost the connection to the root of all.

This is where music comes in. Music alters conciousness alters reality.

If you have no experience in producing music, well good luck cause i found it took years to develop the sensitivity required for a real hearing.

To redefine his question;
Does anyone have some metaphysical music theory books?
That talks about how one can map the sacred geometry of the different harmonious resonances (notes/scales) to colors, herbs, seraphim, nodes on tree of life, numbers, ..?

I feel like music is one of the more suppressed or forgotten occult topics, who knows
>>
>>18445781
since theres a miniscule chance there will be a decent reply i took the liberty of searching for "occult music theory" myself and came across a steiner lecture that looks extremely intresting. Since R.s. was recommended by manly p hall i trust its really good.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19061203p01.html
>>
have fun amigo
https://monoskop.org/images/e/e4/Godwin_Joscelyn_Music_and_the_Occult_French_Musical_Philosophies_1750-1950.pdf
>>
C B G B
>>
>>18441444
All scales are magic because they promote a certain emotional "vibe" in the listener, whether they want it or not.

If you want "black magic" scales just do what this guy suggested: >>18441902
>>
>>18445792
I have two 10" records by Mr Hall, they are red vinyl(!), think they were released in the 1950s, I bought them ages ago to do sampling with but never got around to it.
One is called "Why I believe in reincarnation" , I forget what the other one was. He speaks really slowly, as though he was on Mogadon, but maybe he was getting old at the time.
>>
File: image.png (459KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
459KB, 768x1024px
>>18441444
My very first, most vivid memory was a UFO sighting with my mom and sister.

Our stories are exactly the same, and we still bring it up.

My mom has seen others by herself.
I've seen others by myself.
>you can call them down through meditation
My sister lives more in "the real world".

And this is my music.
>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun

Sentences are made of words.
Words are made of letters.
Letters are symbols.
A symbol is a metaphor.
Metaphor is magic.

Bringing a thought (4th dimension) into reality (3rd dimension)

Writing MAKES you feel something.
>>
It's funny, I've also been wanting to make occult, weird, evocative music. It's an idea I've had for years, but i'm struggling, only made a few things on flstudio so far, it needs a lot of thought, study and work. It needs to be perfect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.