[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any dream / lucid dream experts on here? I keep having dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: saturn-lavoie.jpg (96KB, 555x436px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-lavoie.jpg
96KB, 555x436px
Any dream / lucid dream experts on here?

I keep having dreams where Saturn appears, his rings in the sky changing shape, coming at me. These all start as regular dreams where I just wander around in a fictive world, en then bam, Saturn comes. He shows me some surreal shit and then I wake up confused.

ps, they are not nightmares, just weird story like dreams.

Anyone else having reoccuring dreams with deities or planets? Please share.
>>
>>18439402
saturn interests me. tell about some of the dreams please
>>
>>18439402
Saturn is satan.
>>
>>18439727
wiki page says otherwise
>>
>>18439842
Wiki?
Oki.
>>
File: IMG_2205.gif (8KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2205.gif
8KB, 400x210px
>>18439402
Saturn is Satan.
>>
There is a long personal account posted somewhere online that goes into great detail about specifically being taken to Saturn and given extensive knowledge about a culture there. As it was presented to the person giving the account, the reason he was shown was because he was from that culture and only born as human on assignment. It is very lucidly detailed and has much useful insight. I'll post it if I can find it.
>>
>>18439402
Can you give details about what topics he focuses on? His attitude? Pace of action or expectation? How well do you remember the details of the rest of the background scene or other beings present?
>>
what did saturn say or show you? I recently had dreams about saturn too but only the planet not any entities.
>>
Saturn is the planet of karma, principles , rules, traditions and boundries, saturn wants us to live a natural life and do hard work, he want people to live a righteous life, he dislikes shortcuts and greed and any unnatural activities, it is him who reward and punish us for everything we do, say and think, he manages everything.
>>
>>18440132
sure? since this planet is the satan planet it probably serves more of a tempting and punishing role.
>>
File: somethingsomething.png (1002KB, 1863x1048px) Image search: [Google]
somethingsomething.png
1002KB, 1863x1048px
>>18440104
OP here, they always come in feelings but with visual aid. I start out with regular dreams ith feelings of regular days of living. But then it always turns towards the sky, with alarming feeling, the image of Saturn as if our earth was in orbiting distance appears. He comes towards me, he shows himself to me. Feelings of wanting to be known. Feelings of wanting to guide me to something new.

I'm just not well traversed enough in the spiritual world to listen good enough. Most visuals are very clean and crisp, like a spring morning, no nightmarish stuff.

I kinda started to trust him through my dreams.
>>
>>18440338
dude i had the same dream its just like on your image. I was seeing saturn while standing in water knee high then suddenly a giant meteor crshed into earth. Its just the future man. Maybe you are an incarnated servant or ally of "satan" btw im the reincarnated abbadon or apollyon as mentioned in revelations.
>>
File: 32cronos.jpg (30KB, 545x800px) Image search: [Google]
32cronos.jpg
30KB, 545x800px
>>
>>18440132
saturn doesnt do shit, has no power, no life, no domain, and can totally eat my shit. There is only One God and it's not saturn.
>>
>>18441469
Saturn governs everything, astrology has proven this and anyone that has learned astrogly has experienced it first hand, you are just a blind religous fool who doesn't know shit, everything in our life is governed by saturn and this is proven.
>>
>>18441488
prove it then.
>>
>>18441469
>worshiper of some turd obsessed entity detected
>>
>>18441490
Learn astrology, I don't own you shit
>>
>>18441498
yea its called my butthole eat it dirtfuck
>>
>>18441498
It's funny how religion has corrupted so many people, all the so called deities and gods are all imaginary, they are just a collective though forms. Planets on the other hand are physical and they all control our life, based on our karma. Every problem in our life can be predicted from our birth chart and pacified (to some degree) by the help of planetary magick.
>>
>>18441503
i have and its a bunch of baloney. again, saturn can eat a dick
>>
>>18441469
>There is only One God

>Shitskin religion
>>
>>18441469
But everything that is, is from God, so technically also saturn is part of God's consciousness and creativity. Why would you tell your God's work to eat shit?
>>
Here's a great explanation about Saturn from the best and wise sorcerer on youtube

https://youtu.be/d4Qn-UeH0K0
>>
wow you are having dreams about the things you think about a lot

you are totally talking with the saturn deathgod
>>
>>18441543
so says you. i dont subscribe to that way of thinking. everything was created by God yes, but not everything is "of" God. Saturn the planet is a creation of God. Saturn personified is a dweeb.
>>
Witchcraft: kill your bully and get the same karma, it's destructive for both practitioner and people around him, unless the practitioner is wise.

Astrology: what planet caused the bullying and how it has little to do with the person and how you can shield yourself from that planetary infuence.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.