[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the Anti-Life Equation exist? Could humans derive and control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Orion-08b.jpg (225KB, 650x588px) Image search: [Google]
Orion-08b.jpg
225KB, 650x588px
Could the Anti-Life Equation exist? Could humans derive and control it? Is the Despair Code an incomplete form of the Equation?
>>
>>18439088
No, therefore no, and no.
The Anti-Life Equation is a fictional comic book element. You might as well ask if Superman exists. The Despair Code is just a meme, a replacement for The Grifter.

Depression is real, suicide is real, and there are good reasons for both. But there's no one-size-fits-all formula, no suicide symphony. I've heard the Hungarian Suicide song a dozen times, I'm still here. I've reas the supposed Despair Code equation, it does nothing. And yes, I understood it just fine.
>>
>>18439124
I'm asking if it *could* exist, a mathematical proof that proves the folly of existence. In an infinite universe, heck even with the billions and billions of stars in our own galaxy, Superman has the potential to be real.
>>
>>18439151
Lel where's planet Krypton then
>>
Hi there, drunk and high anon here.

Regards the madness of the despair code and what not...

Why do you care? What is your purpose for seeking this kind of information?
>>
>>18439168
That which killed the cat, my friend. Curiosity.
>>
>>18439088
there are lots of anti life equations in the universe.

the equation which describes the mechanics of our own sun becoming a red giant millions of years in the future and burning the earth to a crisp is one of these equations.
>>
matter @ high velocity + human meatbag = anti life
>>
>>18439168
>drunk and high anon here.

faggot stop looking for attention
>hurr i do drugs
>>
>>18439151
No, because you don't actually need meaning. You're perfectly allowed to wander around just doing the best you can and trying to have a positive influence on the lives of the people around you without coming up with a philosophical justification for it. I just helped my neighbor dig his car out of the snow. I don't even really like him all that well. Who cares?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.