[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

supposedly I had for past lives and Nazi's killed me in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2070.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.png
1MB, 1334x750px
supposedly I had for past lives and Nazi's killed me in two of them. Anyone else have dark humor deaths
>>
four gotdammit I know how to spell
>>
>>18438168
>I know how to spell

Not if you think the plural of Nazi needs an apostrophe.
>>
>>18438260
posting on 4chan via mobile is the epitome of terrible autocorrections and suffering
>>
>>18438168
well, if things will keep going the way they go, you will have a chance to repay the favor!

Or do a threefer. Who knows.
>>
How did you even figure out you had past lives?
>>
>>18438168

Were the Nazi's around long enough for two lifetimes?

Or did they kill you, and then you reincarnated immediately into a kid who died in one of the camps or something?
>>
Fuck off kike
>>
>The lack of concentration in this thread
>>
>>18438168
commitd'd suicide, and fell to my death the 2nd time, hoping not to die from stress in this time line
>>
I think I was a priest in the Aztec times.
>>
>>18445394
Nah bro you just like role playing you goddam faggot
>>
Raped
>>
I once raped myself into oblivion
>>
The only past life I would say I have legitimate memories of involved mostly a life as a 17th century Scottish mercenary, with a few stints as a pirate. Lost a lot of friends to the witch craze including three lovers, a blacksmith, and an open minded priest.
Lived to the ripe old age of 82, died being chased by english soldiers who managed to stab me in the shoulder with a broken sword and then I stumbled off of a cliff somewhere on the northern area of the east coast.
>>
You probably deserved it for trying to destabilise post-war Germany and usher in Communism.
>>
Sometimes I dream of a past life were a big man who looks a lot like my uncle, presumably another ancestor has sex with me at night.
>>
I think I might off been a pacific islander in my past life, I have vivid memories of running through a jungle onto a beach at night with a spear and tiki mask. I've always had a very strong desire to go to all the pacific island even though that's pretty much impossible
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.