[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever heard the full audio of the exorcism of anneli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Anneliese_Michel_2.jpg (26KB, 209x300px) Image search: [Google]
Anneliese_Michel_2.jpg
26KB, 209x300px
have you ever heard the full audio of the exorcism of anneliese michel? what do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H4gvQDGiak

also, general discussion about the evidence of anneliese michel's exorcism.
>>
>>18436190
I can never listen to this shit to scared ill get possessed just by listening to the audio.
>>
>>18436244
as a catholic i can assure you that this isn't the way someone get possesed kek
>>
>>18436261
I know its just an irrational fear dont be a nigger about it.
>>
>>18436190
Well I'm from Germany and really the quality of the audio sucks so hard that I could only understand half of the words. And it's interesting that the so called demon speaks with a heavy bavarian accent. Maybe it also likes weissbier and dirndln lol.
>>
>>18436302
>And it's interesting that the so called demon speaks with a heavy bavarian accent.
why a demon that speaks with a bavarian accent would be stranger than one speaking a standard german? maybe they just use the way of speaking of the possessed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIgRQP4Fa-o
>>
>>18436190
Eventually I will buy The Exorcism of Anneliese Michel by Felicitas D. Goodman.
>>
>>18436190
>once you see the goiter you can't unsee it
>>
>>18436190
sounds like she's just lost her mind, not possessed.
>>
>>18437059
>sounds like she's just lost her mind, not possessed.
she gives pertinent answers to the exorcist and all of what she says makes sense, so i don't think she lost her mind.
also, i read the complete transcription of the exorcisms, and one of the spirit that possessed her was a priest named fleischmann that lived centuries before her. The parents said that they were pretty sure she didn't know about that priest.
>>
>>18436244
I had the same feeling back in a while, but now I can say, that this recording will only make you believe more and more. And pray more and more aswell.

IMHO this woman was a martyr. For us, you know. So we shouldn't let this testimony and her story to fade away.

>>18436352
Demons are still using her vocal cords, so you know... If she was speaking with bavarian accent, the voice coming through her will sound bavarian. Kinda obvious.
>>
>>18437114
since you believe in this exorcism, i really recommend you to read the whole transcription of the exorcisms. the audio that are on youtube are just a small amount of all the exorcisms that were made on her. It's really interesting, i remind that a demon, i don't rember who, said at the time that we already were in the apocalypse (even though the apocalypse could have just a symbolic meaning), and all basically said that vatican II was a mistake. i don't know if you can find it on the web, since i have this book on paper. Anyway if you find it, you should really read it.
>>
>>18437142
>vatican II was a mistake
So said a demon.
>>
>>18437177
if you'd watch the video you would have known that the demons didn't want to talk, but they were forced to when the exorcist commanded them to in the name of god and the virgin mary.
>>
>>18437191
Do you know when a person is tortured, and then speaks what the torturer wants to hear so that it stops, or to pass over false information? Torture just doesn't work.
Reminder that demons are masters of deception.
>>
>>18437142
I would like to have the name of the paper book. Language doesn't matter, just provide name and author.
>>
>>18437198
The book is in italian and the title is "AVVISI DALL'ALTRO MONDO sulla chiesa del nostro tempo". The author is Bonaventura Meyer. Hope you'll find it.
>>18437196
1. They actually try to resist to the exorcist instead of just say before the thing that they want to hear.
2. It's not a "torture". Obviously to them is a torture but they are imposed by God to say the truth, so they can't lie.
3. They actually talk about the importance of the Rosary, the prayers to the angels, etc for the salvation. So, if they came to the point where they said things that are actually against their "interests", i don't think they are liable to lie in those situations.
>>
File: VIVENUS3.jpg (167KB, 973x736px) Image search: [Google]
VIVENUS3.jpg
167KB, 973x736px
>>18437272
Demons often lie in exorcism, how can you tell that *then* it was saying the truth?

But thanks for providing the source. It's much more than many people here ever do.
>>
File: types of priests.jpg (225KB, 1284x1190px) Image search: [Google]
types of priests.jpg
225KB, 1284x1190px
>>18436190
very interesting, our lady of the rosary, pray for us!

did you guys see this vanity fair article?

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/father-amorth-the-vatican-exorcist

the exorcist director went to witness a real exorcism and got permission to film it. talks with some neurologists to get their input on the video. also some candid moment with the late father amorth.
>>
>>18437287
>comic
but where's the punch line
>>
>>18437283
>Demons often lie in exorcism, how can you tell that *then* it was saying the truth?

Again, they can't lie if the priest commands them to speak the truth in the name of god, because god has total power to them (for instance, look at the exorcisms that christ made that are written in the bible).
Anyway, you can believe it or not, but you should provide evidence to your claim.
>>
>>18436190
She had epilepsy. This was a case of hysteria and negligence. She suffered with depression and malnourishment because of the treatment she received
>>
>>18437314
>she cured for years her "epilepsy" before the exorcisms happened with no result, even thankfully to the advices of the same priest that exorcised her. The exorcism was really the last mean, so there was no actual negligence.
>>
kek you wouldn't believe how funny it is if you understood German. unscariest stuff I heard in my entire life.
>>
>>18437452
>unscariest stuff I heard in my entire life.
maybe there aren't only dumbasses like you on /x/ that come here only to be spooked by some stupid creepypasta.
>>
Demons are terrified of the name of Jesus period. I went though demonic oppression by doing really stupid lustful things and ended up attacked by it. I was an atheist at the time and just thought i was going crazy and ignored it as best i could. I quit doing the sins of lust it attacked me for and it eventually stopped bothering me for the most part. Sometimes i would wake up and i would catch myself talking really fast in a language i dont know. It was really unsettling but i just brushed it off since it didn't happen that often.

10+ year later i fell into the sin again and the attacks started right back up again full force. I knew something was wrong so started researching sleep paralysis and wanted to believe that it was just my imagination.

But i knew it was something more serious so i started looking into religion. Some of my family are Christian but i had no idea about Christianity because i thought it was stupid fairy tails. But i came across a guys youtube page i think his name was Chris White he was a Christian and said be coming a believer in Jesus would end sleep paralysis.

So with nothing to loose at this point i repented to Jesus and told him i was sorry for the degenerate things i had done. Since i was always a non believer i didn't really expect it to work. I was only attacked about once a month but the next time i was attacked i started praying. I didn't even know what to pay and i felt like a retard in all honesty doing it. But it stopped and i could literally hear footsteps running and a door creek open and slam.

I only half hearted believed in Jesus at the time. I was attacked a few more times and each attack was less powerful and it felt like i had turned the tables on these fuckers. Looking back do you know how good it feels to scare the shit out of a demon? I was more scared of the name of Jesus than i was of it before i became a Christian.
>>
>>18437114
Accents are not defined by your vocal chords, retard.
>>
>>18436190
Rip german cutie

godbless
>>
>>18436244
what if you can get possessed from reading this thread?
>>
>>18438113
But they're using his brain, the accent of a person is written his brain.
>>
>>18436190
what if demons or some demons developed an immunity to religious iconography and the names of prominent holy figures?
>>
are demons really from hell? our minds can create celebrities, friends, and family members during dreams. Our minds can also create supernatural and fictional characters. If we dream of a creature like a demon, could it take control of our neural pathways? can our minds create alternate intelligences and personas that take over? how much power do they have? If someone can create a demon with their mind, and the demon takes over, and effects reality, and showcases things like telepathy, and precognition, not to mention bizzare vocalizations, and telekinesis? Like, if we can create Einstein in our mind, could the knowledge of Einstein be in their to? My thoughts is, take the superstition out of this phenomena and learn to control or harness it.
>>
File: 1455808450167.png (100KB, 779x529px) Image search: [Google]
1455808450167.png
100KB, 779x529px
>>18437114
>>18437198
>>18439385
>>
>>18439390
because you can't be immune to the power god, since he's allmighty. Even when you're praying Mary or some saint, it's always god that acts through them.
>>
Found an english translation

http://www.dominicanidaho.org/analisemichelle.html
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.