[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can sometimes "see" future days when I sleep, does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I can sometimes "see" future days when I sleep, does anyone have any idea why this occurs, when I wake up I remembers small details but then later am hit with heavy Deja Vu and can remember dreaming what was happening.
>>
I am also very new to posting on this sub, so I apologize in advance for my mistakes.
>>
>>18433444
What are some examples?
>>
>>18433444
That same crap happens to a few anons that post on /x/.
It's an extremely useless ability.
My advice is to drink heavily until it goes away once and for all.
>>
Same here. Its cool I guess.
>>
My dreams are almost always prophetic, but the events presented come in symbols, so I have to guess them out. Events always end up happening later in the week/year/life
I dont know why this shits happen either, or what use are them for, besides undesired clairvoyance
>>
It's a fuck up of your memory.
Basically things being stored in the wrong order in your brain.

Nothing special
>>
Mine don't come in dreams, they happen when I'm splitting my concentration between two things at once, like when I'm reading a book with the TV on.
For the most part they're about stupid things that are boring and uneventful, because my life is boring and uneventful.
Not a one has been worth losing my time over.
Though I did attend my cousin's housewarming party a year and a half before she moved in.
>>
>>18433564
That is the current unquestioned default theory.
>>
I've put quite a bit of thought in to my "visions". I mainly see them during dreams, although they can happen any time I fade out. Whereas OP says his happens frequently, mine can happen anywhere between a week and a year apart but every time I've had one, and it has appeared within my life, I experience a dramatic change to my normal routine and I start heading down a different path to what I was on before as such.
>>
>>18433577
That has as much basis in fact and peer-review as messages from 5th dimensional beings from the planet Zaplon.
>>
>>18433444
I have this too and I don't know why
it's not the memory shuffle theory bc I write this shit down before it happens in a journal
so far I haven't seen anything major though, just first meetings with new people who become friends or romantic partners
or how a test will go or something (in college currently)
>>
>>18433564
nice meme
>>
>>18433809
It's not a meme. Almost any scientist or doctor will say exactly that.
How else could anyone explain a prophetic dream within the confines of society's accepted dogma?
Even priests and holy men will usually use that dismissive logic instead of turning to the magical thinking of their faiths.
>>
>>18433814
It is a meme because there is (that I am aware of, please correct me if I am wrong) no actual scientific evidence that validates such a hypothesis.

It might fit more into the 'sounds logical and reasonable' dogma than psychic influence, but without empirical evidence and peer-reviewed papers to support it then it is no more valid. Just because it 'sounds' kind of scientific and correct doesn't make it any less made up bullshit than anything else someone pulls out of their ass.
>>
>>18433819
Pointedly, there's actually been scientific data collected to disprove that theory: research studies have been done on the subject matter of dreams by waking test subject immediately after a dream was detected and having them record the impressions in a dream journal, on average about a third will contain information about the next days events.
But I'm certain such a study will not hold up to the criticisms of scientific scrutiny.
>>
>>18433456
Like on the third night of running a play, as I'm moving a certain thing away, I remember dreaming this moment a month ago
>>
Hi, just been sent to make this one post because you asked for help.

Most people can't lucid dream and most people can't remember the dreams. When you talk about these issues with normal people they cannot understand or comprehend the possibility that time/space/fate is anything but linear.

The reality however is that everything you have or will do has already happened. You're pretty much on this roller coaster of life under the illusion that the choices you make are your own. They're not.

It'll be hard for you to accept it and you'll suffer as you choose to suffer by coming here. You might gain some condolence that we stopped by to help you but ultimately you'll have to choose to take control of your own future/reality and change this world or be one of these people who have the mental capacity of a fish.

Good luck Martin.
>>
>>18433819
>but without empirical evidence and peer-reviewed papers to support it then it is no more valid

holy shit you're such a blight on humanity
>>
>>18434357
This. It's all happening simultaneously. Past, present and future are illusory. I think this makes life more fun.
>>
>>18433464
> Future dreams
> Extremely useless ability
Fuck you anti-mindscape shill
>>
>>18433444
This happened to me some times. never understood how it worked tho

i knew the moments i dreamt were coming but at the same time couldnt remember exactly but i knew what was going to happen like somoene speaking i knew the scence but couldnt remember the words
>>
>>18433444

YEs i get this too, i might have a dream where i dont recognise the people, or the situation seem completely plausible. and its normally a very mundane situations such as talking on a certain staircase, or approaching a group of people ect. and then the situation plays out and i get hit with heavy de ja vu,. to the point where i can sit back and remember the next few seconds just before they play out in real life.
>>
>>18433444
Same thing happens to me. It's rare though. What's more common are the fake deja vu that I get. I remember things that happen but in reality they never did.
>>
>>18435475
and some times i would have the exact same dream many times months apart and at some point it end up happening i remember the dream way before the event happens but i can't tell what happens with words. I remember one time i was in class i told the dude who was sitting next to me whats going to happen i remember everything the teacher said right before leaving but i couldnt tell the words but i knew she was going to said what she said the tone of voice the pose everything

although that was before it doesnt work anymore
>>
>>18435510
Do you ever avoid following the event deliberately?
I've done this a few times.
>>
I have something similar. situations occur that feel like I've had them before, up to the point where I know exactly what happens in like a 10 second timespan. it's usually triggered by conversations, not actions.
It's fairly rare so when it happens I'm usually too excited that it's happening to further 'explore' it or whatever you'd call it.
I'm not sure of the dreams though, but I don't keep a journal or anything. I would like to learn more about it and possibly try to 'control' it more.
>>
>>18433444
Dream time non linear Einstein.
You new fags get one precognitive dream and think you're the newest indigo child on the block.
Raise your vibration and will perceive time as a circular motion, perhaps noting that we often see the same things only with different understanding.
>>
>>18433444
I knew my sister was pregnant twice. Knew the sex and name of the second one.
>>
>>18433444
this happens to me too. and even one time and only one time I had a dream where something happened the very same day.
>>
>>18438068
I mean, when you're the father...
>>
>>18433444
I can identify pedophiles in my dreams. I've been right every time too. I meet someone new and if they are a pedo I have a dream about them molestering chillin.
>>
>>18439172
Hahahaha, so what happens when you identify a pedo? What do you do when you find out?
>>
>>18439180
The first time it happened I tryed to just tell myself it was just a dream and not jump to conclusions. But he's in prison now cuz one of his victims told their parents. The other o e had already been to jail for it and when I confronted him he broke down and cried and apologized. I haven't done anything about this third guy cuz I hate being around him and I know he is abusing my friends kids but I can't just out him with no proof. He's always hiding 2 so I can't confront him like I did with the other guy. It's a useless skill
>>
>>18433444
yep, all the time

nice dubs trips
>>
File: ArmadaPredaconToy.jpg (39KB, 736x365px) Image search: [Google]
ArmadaPredaconToy.jpg
39KB, 736x365px
>>18433444
The best I've had was when I dreamed about playing with Beast Wars Transmetal Megatron, but he had odd colors like neon green and brown. The dream inspired me to play with the actual toy, which was when Gold (or Brown in the case of this one figure) Plastic Syndrome kicked in and he broke. A couple of years later this happened.

Though the toy in the dream had a different color layout to that of the final product.
>>
>>18439220
Thanks for this, I haven't seen or thought about that transforming trex toy in your pic for like 18 years, One of my first toys I used to play with it every day and I loved it
>>
>>18433444
I interpret my dreams with water as sadness and it always happens within the next 2 days. My dreams usually give me some precious advices.
>>
>>18433444
My dreams are always very vivid and real. I can read, see the time on a watch and my hands are always normal in my dreams, my dreams are at times boring even. I used to lucid dream a lot and had a lot of fun with it, for perspective.

Then in my dreams i suddenly started to notice a pattern. At the start it was like heavy deja vu. A little more intense than normal, where i would stop dead in my tracks and have a sense of deja vu for atleast more than 5 seconds.

Then as it progressed for a year or so, and it got more intense, to the point where i was able to start saying what would happen before it happened. That's when i knew it was the real deal.

I kept it to myself, because nobody would believe me anyway, and i couldn't prove it. As it didn't happen on command, but was random. The longest warning i got, was me remembering an important conversation 10 minutes before it would happen.

I decided to try and use it to my advantage this time. I changed the conversation in a way that would benefit me. Almost immediately as i was done with the conversation, i felt a terrible feeling of dread. Like i had done something i really shouldn't have done, and something was watching me. I was kind of gripped by a sense of panic, and i haven't done anything similar ever since. The deja vus have been fading away ever since, and whenever i get one now, i try to stay ambivalent to it, and make it happen as it was supposed to.

I really don't want to feel that feeling again.
>>
>>18433444
So can I sometimes, but it's rare, and usually happens in dreams.
>>
>>18433827
Do you have a link to the data?
>>
>>18434357
>everything you have or will do has already happened
>ultimately you'll have to choose to take control of your own future

Doesn't fit.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.