[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, guys demon summoning thread it has always been in the back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: vassago.png (4KB, 324x321px) Image search: [Google]
vassago.png
4KB, 324x321px
Hey, guys demon summoning thread it has always been in the back of my mind to summon a demon I've always wanted to summon vissago but I do not really know what I am in for and what the pros and cons are anyone have experience or any tips that I could use?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18432673
Vissago is an easy summon. I communed with him once, but broke the bind and he left before anything constructive was completed.
>>
>>18432678
Did you have any sort of visual understanding of what he looked like or was me more mystical in body? Also what is the major threat dealing with vissago i know this is quite a silly question but i am just curious
>>
Word of advice, never dabble with demons. You will come to regret it.
>>
>>18432731
Thank you is there a better beeing to communicate with?
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 208x242px
you silly children, magics and fairy tales are not real. go read some books like newtons law of physics and educate yourself. trivial hobbies based on superstition is inherently a waste of time. instead of absurd questions like how to demons, why not ask of questions of how you maybe become a god or get powers of flight. you are welcome.
>>
>>18432745
thanks for your input but you are on /x/ for cryptic stuff not to shit post people thoughts thanks :)
>>
File: Peruvian demon.jpg (425KB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
Peruvian demon.jpg
425KB, 1280x1818px
>>18432673
Avoid demons, anon. Just avoid it. There is a REASON they are considered so by many cultures, religions, and so on. A succubus will use you and drain you of life. A demon granting "knowledge" will retard you in other aspects. Don't bargain with entities that seek the benefit themselves more than you.

Think of it this way. When a Nigerian Prince emails you about sending him money to reclaim his throne, do you send him the money? Fuck no. When you hear a demon offering you a godly body and all you have to do is invite him into your life? Same kind of scam. Stick to your own labors, your own hard work, and your own abilities. Hopefully you don't go through with it. If you do... just be ready. I tried to warn you.
>>
I would take the warnings posted here, because demons can attach themselves to you, and never let go. They are EXCEEDINGLY hard to get rid of once they do. They work for their own purpose only, and that is usually bad news for anyone.
>>
>>18432745

only science is real goyim. you have no effect on your reality. we control it because we are jews not because we have hidden knowledge. K bye goyim.
>>
File: Learn to spell.png (11KB, 632x167px) Image search: [Google]
Learn to spell.png
11KB, 632x167px
>>18432731

daemon*
>>
Paid Shills are attacking this thread real hard, don't listen to these parasites op, if you want to invoke spirits get lesser key of Solomon and be respectful to the spirits
>>
>>18435706
kek. why would anyone pay anyone to shitpost in a hurr durr summon demons thread? oh wait...this is /x/ anyone who thinks your wrong is a shill
>>
>>18432673
you need to write a demon summoning program
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.